good luck against the Chefs

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='575978' date='Oct 22 2007, 01:23 PM'][b]Thats all I ask.[/b]

And as to Palmer, he didnt really need to pass that much yesterday did he? Interesting how that happens when our Oline is finally healthy and jelling. Should be fun to watch him this week.[/quote]

Huh? I have never shied away from saying Ben had bad games. On the flip side, I dont think I have ever heard any blame fall on Palmer here. It always, well that INT wasnt his fault, or it was the defense's fault they lost....he apparently has never done anything wrong.

That's pretty impressive.

[quote name='oftt4' post='576105' date='Oct 22 2007, 02:50 PM']Huh? I have never shied away from saying Ben had bad games. On the flip side, I dont think I have ever heard any blame fall on Palmer here. It always, well that INT wasnt his fault, or it was the defense's fault they lost....he apparently has never done anything wrong.

That's pretty impressive.[/quote]

Ive never seen that, it's only the "Ben is just as good as Palmer" nonsence.

Then you dont read the game day threads.

Palmer had a few games where his accuracy was off and missed a WR because of it, but Im not sure I can think of an instance where an INT was solely his fault.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='576120' date='Oct 22 2007, 02:59 PM']Ive never seen that, it's only the "Ben is just as good as Palmer" nonsence.

[b]Then you dont read the game day threads. [/b]

Palmer had a few games where his accuracy was off and missed a WR because of it, but Im not sure I can think of an instance where an INT was solely his fault.[/quote]

I stay away from there because certain members of the board cry if I go in the other forum.

Archived