new years eve

ickeyshuffler

[quote name='whodey24k' post='604915' date='Dec 5 2007, 03:09 PM']many of the area hotels offer packages that include a room, all you can drink, and food for about $250. I was thinking about trying one this year, anyone ever been to one? Whats the average age? Is it mostly couples or singles? Is it a good time?[/quote]

Well, if you're the one renting out the room, the guests' age and whether they're couples or singles would depend on who you invite right? :huh: And with you there, I'm sure it'll be a good time :lol:

[quote name='IKOTA' post='604923' date='Dec 5 2007, 01:04 PM']Well, if you're the one renting out the room, the guests' age and whether they're couples or singles would depend on who you invite right? :huh: And with you there, I'm sure it'll be a good time :lol:[/quote]

no, the hotel turns conference rooms and lobbies into a temporary club/bar

[quote name='GoBengals' post='605047' date='Dec 5 2007, 07:50 PM']"another guy" needs a fuckin date... being all lonely while the couples dry hump eachother after too many appletini's[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Archived