Bengals have a chance at Dorsey? (mock draft)

Glenn Dorsey has possible injury issues which may affect his draft stock. Could he fall to 9th? If he does is he worth the pick.

[url="http://nfldraft101.com/mockDraft.jsp?mock_id=4"]NFLDRAFT101.com's latest mock draft[/url] thinks he might. Check it out and share your thoughts

[quote name='bengalsfan31' post='638570' date='Mar 2 2008, 01:47 PM']Glenn Dorsey has possible injury issues which may affect his draft stock. Could he fall to 9th? If he does is he worth the pick.

[url="http://nfldraft101.com/mockDraft.jsp?mock_id=4"]NFLDRAFT101.com's latest mock draft[/url] thinks he might. Check it out and share your thoughts[/quote]

Now that the Jets signed Calvin Pace to a ridiculously high contract, I think they'll pass on Gholston and NE will stick with the Mckelvin pick. Baltimore would be crazy to pass up Ryan if he's still there and Gholston would fall to us. With Dorsey's questionable injury situation I'd be more inclined to take Vernon Gholston (Just going by this mock draft)

[quote name='unleashed' post='639686' date='Mar 4 2008, 01:48 AM']Now that the Jets signed Calvin Pace to a ridiculously high contract, I think they'll pass on Gholston and NE will stick with the Mckelvin pick. Baltimore would be crazy to pass up Ryan if he's still there and Gholston would fall to us. With Dorsey's questionable injury situation I'd be more inclined to take Vernon Gholston (Just going by this mock draft)[/quote]

i disagree...no way NE passes on Gholston....

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='640563' date='Mar 5 2008, 07:44 PM']i disagree...no way NE passes on Gholston....[/quote]

As much as NE loves to get versatile guys like Gholston, there is a dire need for CB after losing Samuel. They're running out of money to throw around at FAs for long term signings and a guy like Mckelvin should develop rather quickly into a reliable CB.
With Adalius Thomas, Vrabel, Bruschi, and possibly Seau, the Patriots have an aging but still excellent linebacking corps to depend on. That only goes so far when your lackluster cornerbacks can't cover the WRs after the first 10 yards.

The Jets have filled their gig needs with free agents (Pace, Woody) and trades (Jenkins). They will be very eager to trade down to get back one or two of the picks they gave up for Jenkins (3rd and 5th).

I think what the Jets do will determin if we get Ellis or Dorsey.

Archived