Arcade

akiliMVP

just saw this and just made thread in bengals forum. it got corrupt and wouldn't let me backup scores or install any new games, so i had it removed, im going to be upgrading to a new version of the forum here, which it wouldn't work for anymore, so i will re install once the newest version that's compatible is out. basically skimming off all the fat from the site so the upgrade is less risk.

sorry for the inconvenience. it will return bigger and better.. i have about 250 games backed up and ready to install, probably get 50-100 more by the time this all happens.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='679866' date='Jul 18 2008, 12:53 AM']just saw this and just made thread in bengals forum. it got corrupt and wouldn't let me backup scores or install any new games, so i had it removed, im going to be upgrading to a new version of the forum here, which it wouldn't work for anymore, so i will re install once the newest version that's compatible is out. basically skimming off all the fat from the site so the upgrade is less risk.

sorry for the inconvenience. it will return bigger and better.. i have about 250 games backed up and ready to install, probably get 50-100 more by the time this all happens.[/quote]
Cool sounds good

[quote name='GoBengals' post='679866' date='Jul 17 2008, 11:53 PM']... it got corrupt and wouldn't let me backup scores or install any new games, so i had it removed,[/quote]

Stats whore question here.... does that mean we lose all of our stats and trophies?

[quote name='JRock476' post='679910' date='Jul 18 2008, 09:09 AM']Stats whore question here.... does that mean we lose all of our stats and trophies?[/quote]

probably.. i did a database backup. in case there is some magical way to bring them back later.. but seems like snowballs chance in hell...

Archived