Sois's US Budget Idea

sois

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='704571' date='Sep 23 2008, 02:59 PM']K, let's put everyone in debt in prison. Great idea! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Let's further fill our already full prisons! Let's add to our lead as the country that incarcerates the largest percentage of our population! Hey, prison building is a growth industry isn't it!

I was assuming you were joking? Cmon, man.[/quote]

Of course I'm not serious. I'm just totally frustrated that I have lived in poverty for the last few years paying every spare cent I make toward student loans and the government is about to bail out a large portion of my irresponsible peers.

I get the whole reason behind it. I know our GSE's can't fail or else it is a detriment to so many other things, most importantly the credit of the country. However, it saddens me that I am surrounded by absolute dumbasses.

Voting doesn't matter. My vote will be cancelled out tenfold by retards. Have yall ever seen Idiocracy? That is what I feel about the general American public. People are ridiculously stupid and irresponsible. Why should I even try.

PS. I also feel there are too many people in prison, but that is a different story :)

Archived