PS3 For Sale W/ GTA4 & COD4, & Extra Controller

Hey everyone, just posting my PS3 (40 GB) on here for sale.

First let me start off by saying i live in a smoke free home.

The Playstation 3 is in GREAT Condition, Works Perfectly and [b]comes with all wires such as the usb,..Red,white,&yellow, and power outlet cord.[/b]

[b]Comes With an Extra Wireless Controller, Blue Ray Disk, Call of Duty 4, & Grand Theft Auto 4.
[/b] (All games come with original casing and manuals and all work in perfect conditions with no scratches)
If you want ill even throw in a Wireless PS3 Guitar Hero Guitar with it.

Like is said in the description, it comes with all manuals and the PS3 Box it came in.

[u]Payment[/u] is accepted preferrably with paypal because its the safest method.

[u]Shipping[/u] confirmation and tracking will be made available as soon as i take it to the Post Office.
Ill Send it out U.S Priority First Class Mail within 3 days of payment.

Just message me how much you feel is reasonable and all, i'm pretty negotiable.

[u]As for the reason i am selling it:[/u] My Dog has Idealistic Epilepsy...i took him to the hospital Dec.30 and he stayed there until the 1st. He had non stop seizures all the way to the hospital 45min away...the doctor told us to lower the dosage of phenobarbital and it backfired, in the worst way. Over the course he was there for the few days the cost went to $1,946. All that counts is that he is alright now..the past 3 days he has learned how to walk again and is recovery very slowly. In hoping to keep up with medication costs i am now parting ways with my beloved PS3...

Im willing to send any pictures or any info or proof of purchase or anything whatsoever so dont hesitate to ask.

GOD BLESS & WHO DEY!!

message me for info of any sort or offers

Archived