My 1st Mock

Hello,

Here is my 1st mock of the new year. Just to let you know how I usually do my mocks I dont always go for the biggest needs as priority I put player in slots around where I think that will be picked that will be great pros (true BPA). In this mock I was able to hit with alot of players that i feel will fill needs and players I think will excel in the NFL.

1. Robert Quinn DE UNC.....I feel like Quinn will be the best DE that comes out of this draft. Has one of the most explosive 1st steps for a DE that I have witnesed. I like Bowers but fear he will be gone and i just have a feeling that Quinn is going to be the better pro. If Fairley is there then he is the pick but I highly doubt Fairley will be there

2. Stefen Wisniewski C/G Penn state....Could come in and start at either C or LG right out of the gate.

3. Titus Young WR Boise State....I suspect Chad will be gone and we will get a 3rd rounder for him so I have an extra 3rd rounder in the mock. But Young even though he is slight in size will be a big playmaker in the NFL. Similar to Desean Jackson and gets compared to him frequently.

3b. Ahmad Black S Fla....I dont care about his exact size and speed. This kid is a player. He will fill out a little more once he gets into the NFL and if he stays healthy will be a good safety.

4. Kendall Hunter RB Ok State... Reminds me alot of Ray rice with his shiftyness. Doesnt have top end speed but has a similar build and style to Ray Rice. One of my favorite prospects in the entire draft.

5. Doug Hogue LB Syracuse .....Decent size and good speed and gets around the ball frequently. With a little work could turn out to be a pretty good player in the NFL and will immediately be able to contribute on teams.

6. Kai Forbath K UCLA....Has good accuracy and a strong leg.

7. Zach Hurd OG Uconn....Probably doesnt have the feet to be a tackle and like Witworth maybe a little too tall to be a G which may see him drop this far. A nastly mauler who could be a very nice RG prospect.

Let me know what you think.

Yeah I would love those early picks...and thats about where there projected to go now but by draft day im pretty sure Titus will probably go in the 2nd and Kendall will likely be a 3rd rounder. Also at 4 overall i doubt the Bengals will take Quinn I would expect AJ Green or Marcell Dareus. I think the top 3 to go will be Fairley Peterson and Bowers.

Archived