Lewis taps Eagles assistant for WR job

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1298348390' post='972040']
Holy crap. I went to Bluffton. If you were driving on 75 and sneezed you would miss the place. Crazy.
[/quote]

I used to drive that stretch a lot when my wife was working on her PHD at BGSU and I was at UD. That was also the school whose baseball team had that accident in ATL the same day we had a tornado destroy half our town and my business in south GA. Crazy stuff.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1298394235' post='972100']
3:1 this guy is black, I'm about to google him... damn, wrong! Howcome dudes with the last name Urban are white? It's like Washington dudes all being black. Doesn't make sense.

/racist stereotypes
[/quote]
Why do you assume that just because a name means "city dweller" that it is a black name? Racist.

And black guys have the last name Washington because their ancestors were owned by white dudes named Washington. I really hope you aren't this ignorant.

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1298483111' post='972321']
Why do you assume that just because a name means "city dweller" that it is a black name? Racist.

And black guys have the last name Washington because their ancestors were owned by white dudes named Washington. I really hope you aren't this ignorant.
[/quote]

You're racist for thinking I meant that. My best friend is black.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1298486908' post='972364']
You're racist for thinking I meant that. My best friend is black.
[/quote]
My dog is black, so what. :ninja_star:

I was just hoping you weren't being serious since you could have been making a joke or just being ignorant. Sometimes you just can't tell with people anymore. It's like the other day when my friend asks me, So what do you think about the Jews? and I'm like oh, shit, is it time to find a new friend?

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1298487284' post='972369']
It's African American, you are both racist.
[/quote]
I hate that phrase so much. How many "African Americans" have been to Africa? Unless you're a first or second generation African immigrant it just sounds dumb saying you're "African American". I'll stick to black, just like I'll stick to calling "European Americans" white.

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1298487514' post='972372']
I hate that phrase so much. How many "African Americans" have been to Africa? Unless you're a first or second generation African immigrant it just sounds dumb saying you're "African American". I'll stick to black, just like I'll stick to calling "European Americans" white.
[/quote]
Yeah I was just being a shithead

Archived