Season Ticket Renewal

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1299774551' post='976342']
you seem to be stupid enough to think there is some capital return on a winning team vs a losing one.. you get the same thing, 10 live nfl games.

nfl games are fun.

i will probably go to some broncos games when the bengals arent playing cause its fun as hell to go to nfl games...hanging out with family and friends and such...

no one cares what you love or hate. football is awesome.

tickets range from 60-85 at PBS. factor in license revenue on a very high end.. lets say $100 per ticket sold per year revenue.. which is high..

thats $6.5 mil a game.. and $65mil a year.. that covers maybe HALF of the players salaries....let alone coaches, staff, marketing, advertising, etc..

the shared revenue makes the ticket money seems silly in comparison...

acting like buying tickets or not buying tickets is some monumental stand in either direction is fucking stupid...

no one cares if you go to games or not, and no one cares AT ALL what you think about them going to games..

nfl football is fucking sweet....

get the stick out of your ass or rumble will be calling me begging me to let you back on the forums... AGAIN....
[/quote]
Bitch go fix some cell phones while you hang on your wifes coat tails...LOSER! Oh yeah, suck my dick you bean head lookin faggot!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1299776386' post='976349']
I'd rather watch the games from my couch or a buddies place a sports bar. Just not at the stadium.[/quote]

You won't be able to do that for the home games this year. Nearly every home game will be blacked out

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1299766676' post='976305']
I have a $500 car with 240,000 miles on it that I will sell for $7,000. That's tax and title included. If anybody is dumb enough to renew season tickets then youre certainly dumb enough to buy into this.
[/quote]

I renewed. You want to call me anything???

You don't buy tickets....your decision and I respect that but don't disrespect those who choose to purchase for whatever reason.

Archived