Delete this thread please!

Good idea, Sois.

I'll begin:

Friday night: Went to Mitchell's Columbus Fish Market. Expensive stuff, but tasty. After that I swayed from the diet and went to La Chatelaine for desert. It was also amazing. Came home, picked up my dog from her grandmother's (she sits my dog, yes), went home, popped in Resident Evil: Afterlife, which is the worse RE in the series, and went to bed.

Saturday: Saturday night we had a cook out at my parents. We played baseball and football in the yard. My team lost both games... WTF? I can't remember what I did Saturday beforehand... oh yeah, went to my nephew's graduation party and then to the fleamarket (ceasar's creek), which sucked and smelled bad.

Sunday: My sister has been in a battle getting her kids for visits (she F'd up so it's her own fault), so I spent some time with them Sunday Geochaching and then went and played softball in Sabina. I smashed a homer to dead center. It was grand. Came home, played some zombies, watched basketball, and went to bed.

Anyone else, anyone else, anyone else?

The feeling of homers to dead center feels better than 200 lapdances.

I had a fail weekend of sports. My shitty flag football team, the Razorbacks, lost 19-0 in the playoffs. Thank God, I can now start my own badass, high flying squadron again.

We're in a co-ed church league. I know we've allowed 5 runs in 2 games and have scored 30+. The thing is, we're not even that good. The other teams are just the suck.

Cool little bit of info though. I played against a guy who was the first walk on ever to start at Ohio State. He was a WR. I can't remember his name but he could play for an old man. He almost beat out a grounder to SS for a single. Still has his wheels!

Archived