Well my football season is over

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' timestamp='1319981226' post='1052435']
It's not always a life a broken bones and concussions, it's great that your academics come first, but with your size football can take you places man. Just something to consider.
[/quote]
yea i hear that alot, if i gain some more speed than i probably will have a chance. I went to a combine during the summer and ran a 4.67 electronically,if i get that into a 4.4-4.5 and that will mean alot because i will be like 6ft5 as a senior lol

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1319982165' post='1052438']
yea i hear that alot, if i gain some more speed than i probably will have a chance. I went to a combine during the summer and ran a 4.67 electronically,if i get that into a 4.4-4.5 and that will mean alot because i will be like 6ft5 as a senior lol
[/quote]

That is impressive speed at your size and when you factor in you are still a pup as a sophmore. There is no reason you can not excel academically and at sports. There are many many role models who have done just that. Goodluck young man! Look forward to hearing how things progress both on and off the field for you.....

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1319944873' post='1052386']
hahaha maybe bro, but graham harrell is no longer the qb!!
and @texbengal, i agree man, im trying to make it into a ivy league lol but those chances are slim, but my 3.8-3.9 gpa might carry me to somewhere good
[/quote]
WOW.... speaking as a mother...WAY TO GO on that GPA! (and the pics are great, thanks for sharing!!) Playing is all up to you, if you want to PLAY you will find a WAY! Good luck! Would love to bring my little guys to watch a football game! We don't know anyone personally that plays.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE BENGALS!!!!!!! :1018:

:ninja: Seriously though, keep up the hard work and you never know what happens. I graduated from Fairfield a couple years ago but never was involved with their athletics. They pretty much sucked at everything besides soccer. Sucks about that levy. That $500 will be worth it though.

While were on HS football discussion, fuck the GCL !!!!!

[quote name='Phatcat' timestamp='1319982866' post='1052441']

That is impressive speed at your size and when you factor in you are still a pup as a sophmore. There is no reason you can not excel academically and at sports. There are many many role models who have done just that. Goodluck young man! Look forward to hearing how things progress both on and off the field for you.....
[/quote]
Thanks man and yeah if i continue to get better i might just play again

[quote name='BengalBeotch' timestamp='1319984128' post='1052449']
WOW.... speaking as a mother...WAY TO GO on that GPA! (and the pics are great, thanks for sharing!!) Playing is all up to you, if you want to PLAY you will find a WAY! Good luck! Would love to bring my little guys to watch a football game! We don't know anyone personally that plays.
[/quote]
Thanks BengalBeotch, and yea im still working on my gpa,i suck at biology and thats holding me back from a 4.0.

[quote name='Who Dey Forever' timestamp='1319986491' post='1052478']
WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE BENGALS!!!!!!! :1018:

:ninja: Seriously though, keep up the hard work and you never know what happens. I graduated from Fairfield a couple years ago but never was involved with their athletics. They pretty much sucked at everything besides soccer. Sucks about that levy. That $500 will be worth it though.

While were on HS football discussion, fuck the GCL !!!!!
[/quote]
Damn dude u went to fairfield? and yea man,we have like 2000 students in fairfield but only like 60 people came to play football. This is my second year here and everything seems fun out here

Archived