Can we lose the Wuddly Cuddly Bear Bullshit

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[i]Can we get rid of or turn off the Cuddly Wuddly Bear Bullshit ????

If I wanted to call someone that I would type it.... I am calling him a cunt or an assbag because that is the word I want to use :angry2:
[/i]

Guest BlackJesus
If you agree sign the Petition and reply to this thread

[img]http://fsc.fernbank.edu/workshop/schools/Allgood/Leslie/DEAD%20BEAR.jpg[/img]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='The J Dub' date='Jul 7 2005, 08:53 PM']Or you can say you sir are an adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear... adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear....adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear...hahahahahahaha
:bek081:
[right][post="111906"][/post][/right][/quote]

show-off [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//47.gif[/img]

:ninja:

I like it. It makes us have an idiosyncracy that other websites don't have...I mean, c'mon guys, it's a LITTLE funny, right? And easily defeated by caps and such. We can say every other word on Earth but we transform adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear into adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear? And that's an issue?
It's not cenorship it's [i][b]fun[/b][/i]...........

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jul 8 2005, 02:13 AM']I like it.  It makes us have an idiosyncracy that other websites don't have...I mean, c'mon guys, it's a LITTLE funny, right?  And easily defeated by caps and such.  We can say every other word on Earth but we transform adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear into adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear?  And that's an issue?
It's not cenorship it's [i][b]fun[/b][/i]...........
[right][post="111971"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I like to think I have a good grasp of the English language. I like to think that knowledge gets used with a wide variety of descriptive terms. Thus, when I do choose to use a specific word, I like to actually use that word. I certainly don't want a script altering the tone and emphasis of my post because someone wants to be cute.

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Jul 8 2005, 12:19 AM']I like to think I have a good grasp of the English language. I like to think that knowledge gets used with a wide variety of descriptive terms. Thus, when I do choose to use a specific word, I like to actually use that word. I certainly don't want a script altering the tone and emphasis of my post because someone wants to be cute.
[right][post="111975"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
While I, as an English BA holder, agree with you, I still maintain that it is a funny gag that revolves around 1 simple word. And the "security measures" around that word are easily circumvented. What's the big deal? It's [i][b]supposed to be stupid and funny[/b][/i]
We are an idiosyncratic, dysfunctional, diverse, cultural and representative group of individuals. Therefore, we [b][i]must[/i][/b] have and rigourously maintain a standard of censorship for said word (I can't say it or I will be a fugitive from law that must be "brought to justice") because of our collective family values.
I say keep the stupid thing. Vote for me, I'm your adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear presidential candidate for keeping the word adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear as the word adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear because to do otherwise would be Un-American...

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jul 8 2005, 01:33 AM']While I, as an English BA holder, agree with you, I still maintain that it is a funny gag that revolves around 1 simple word.  And the "security measures" around that word are easily circumvented.  What's the big deal?  It's [i][b]supposed to be stupid and funny[/b][/i]
We are an idiosyncratic, dysfunctional, diverse, cultural and representative group of individuals.  Therefore, we [b][i]must[/i][/b] have and rigourously maintain a standard of censorship for said word (I can't say it or I will be a fugitive from law that must be "brought to justice") because of our collective family values.
I say keep the stupid thing.  Vote for me, I'm your adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear presidential candidate for keeping the word adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear as the word adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear because to do otherwise would be Un-American...
[right][post="111979"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol:

You're writing my next term paper, right?

Guest The Carson Show
never understood that cuddly bear shit till now
adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear
im not down with that
i vote get rid of it

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jul 8 2005, 12:55 AM']never understood that cuddly bear shit till now
adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear
im not down with that
i vote get rid of it
[right][post="111994"][/post][/right][/quote]
Blasphemer! And i just wrote a term paper on why we should keep it!
:lol:

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Jul 8 2005, 12:52 AM'] :lol:
You're writing my next term paper, right?
[right][post="111990"][/post][/right][/quote]
I [i][b]am[/b][/i] funny, aren't I?

<<please say yes>>

:blush: :blush: :lol: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Archived