WHY ARE WE LOSING?

What is causing us to lose these games?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is causing us to lose these games?

• Defense All Together
    • Lack Of Tackling
    • Inexperienced QB
    • Offensive Line
    • Throwing Too Much
    • Injuries
    • Bullshit Pass Interference & Bad Calls
    • We Just Suck

Guest CTBengalsFan

don't forget bratkowski's playcalling.

i went for defense all together, though, because it's bad enough that the playcalling almost doesn't matter.

don't forget bratkowski's playcalling.

i went for defense all together, though, because it's bad enough that the playcalling almost doesn't matter.

oh yea, i forgot about brat somehow.... he has been horrible..... i think we can take teh browns next week, we have had two weeks to prepare, and the o-line should be healthy and the defense should of had time to regroup from injuries and overall bad performance...

85% is defense.

10% Carson Palmer's throwing the ball when he should be either running it or throwing it away.

05% dumb play calling. Case in point, NOT running Rudi, Rudi in the Stealers' game and throwing the ball three straight plays and OUT!

rick.jpg

I don't know if any NFL team could complain about injuries, simply because injuries are a part of the game. That is why I would not consider injuries as an excuse or reason why we are losing. Also, every team in the NFL faces injuries.

rick.jpg

well, we had 13 listed injuries going into pittsburgh,... .they had 3.... i guess "alot" of injuries... i dont think we have played a game yet with our entire o-line healthy. or our entire defense healthy... or even close for the defense... i cant imagine it would have changed the ravens game outcome, probably not the jets game... but the pitt game our D was in need of webster, and some others... and palmer could of used some more time, which im not sure if that was due to poor play or not being healthy...

and bratkowski should be shot in general...

Archived