WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR?????????????

GoBengals

Which of these tools will get your vote?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these tools will get your vote?

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • Not Voting

Guest BengalBacker
If that's what you really want to believe.

I swear if I didn't know any better, you want to Fuck Me.  This coming from a guy that hates gays.  Got news for you, my ass is exit only.

Peace.  Just end this conservation.  I was only playing devils advocate, yet all you can do is turn to cussing. That's real mature.

Also, I wasn't slamming you.  It was just a freaking joke.  Just like you said your were joking with your comment.

BTW, its your opinion that you have more intelligence.  My opinion is, you have valid points and so did I.  But yet you challenge mine.  Real mature!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, I was just trying to end the conversation when you started this shit. Now you're accusing me of both being gay and hating gays in the same paragraph. Again, you have no basis for either of these accusations, but you're not slamming me, right? Real mature.

I guess your "typical average redneck American" comment was just playing devil's advocate, and wasn't slamming me. Yeah, right. I notice you didn't address the hypocrisy of that comment.

I never said I had more intelligence. I said I had debated these things with people more intelligent than you. Now you're saying I have valid points. That sure isn't what you were saying before, even though I had agreed with you on spending.

I'm not a fan of these pissing contests, and I'm going to stop now, but the next time you feel the urge to play devil's advocate, you might want to choose your words more carefully because some people will call you on them.

alright... where do i start... you say that EVERYONE should have their equal rights... EVERYONE does include... well, everyone... if you grant EVERYONE equal rights to marry, then joe blow can now legally marry his cow... and tom the petifile can marry his 10 year old girlfriend... the pologimists can marry their 20 wives and their donkey if they so desire...

do you see my point yet??? equal rights means you have to allow ALL the dumb shit... i disagree it doesn't hurt my or your rights for the reasons i have posted...

womens rights and gay rights are not the same b/c one allowed women to vote (which led to blacks and all americans to vote)  this is a good thing...

allowing gays to marry would lead to donkeys and cats getting married... that is a bad thing...

do u think that joe blow should be able to marry his car if he wants to???

There is no line to draw if you allow gay marriage... point blank

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Once again, if you're worried about a man having 20 wives. Then you change the wording to be between two people. This would also prevent a person marrying a so-called "cow".

Allowing gays to marry will not lead to people marry car, dogs, cat, etc. This is an exaggeration by the conservatives to scare people into thinking that it could actually happen. At the most you might see a WV marrying a mountain goat.

You know if a guy wants to marry his car or whatever, then so be it, it doesn't have to be recognized by the state. He just wants that title of being married.

What the state is doing is they're saying that they just flat out can't marry. Why not let them get married? The state doesn't have to recognize it if they don't want too.

Hey, I was just trying to end the conversation when you started this shit. Now you're accusing me of both being gay and hating gays in the same paragraph. Again, you have no basis for either of these accusations, but you're not slamming me, right? Real mature.

I guess your "typical average redneck American" comment was just playing devil's advocate, and wasn't slamming me. Yeah, right. I notice you didn't address the hypocrisy of that comment.

I never said I had more intelligence. I said I had debated these things with people more intelligent than you. Now you're saying I have valid points. That sure isn't what you were saying before, even though I had agreed with you on spending.

I'm not a fan of these pissing contests, and I'm going to stop now, but the next time you feel the urge to play devil's advocate, you might want to choose your words more carefully because some people will call you on them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bengal, I was still editing that comment. Please read, I did address the comment.

Also, please find where I ever said that you were wrong about something, or that your points were not valid. I was only giving you a different point of view. But you couldn't except it. ** accept it **

Guest BengalBacker
Bengal, I was still editing that comment.  Please read, I did address the comment. 

Also, please find where I ever said that you were wrong about something, or that your points were not valid.  I was only giving you a different point of view. But you couldn't except it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you mean "accept". B)

You did say this.

Im sorry that I've said things that you don't want to hear. But I have given you facts that you can't deny or even response too.

Let's both be mature and let this die.

Guest bengalrick
Once again, if you're worried about a man having 20 wives. Then you change the wording to be between two people.  This would also prevent a person marrying a so-called "cow". 

Allowing gays to marry will not lead to people marry car, dogs, cat, etc.  This is an exaggeration by the conservatives to scare people into thinking that it could actually happen.  At the most you might see a WV marrying a mountain goat.

You know if a guy wants to marry his car or whatever, then so be it, it doesn't have to be recognized by the state.  He just wants that title of being married.

What the state is doing is they're saying that they just flat out can't marry.  Why not let them get married?  The state doesn't have to recognize it if they don't want too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

4 more years... 4 more years!!!!

your stance has seemed to change since your frenchman, kerry isn't at the helm...

i'll say this again, and use less words to help u understand...

allowing gays and an occasional guy from WV marrying his billygoat, will demolish our definition of traditional marriage... if you don't see anything wrong w/ that, then your just a whole bunch differnet than me (and the majority of others)

you mentioned earlier that it sickens you also to see to men kissing... do you have a moral problem w/ it??? It sounds that way to me... if so, isn't it more important to you to stand up for what u believe instead of what is "politically correct" ?? If your answer is no, then why does it sicken you???

btw, i love how you reply to BB, then tell him to kill the tread and not reply back... nice try!!!

Guest bengalrick
BRick, it seems like your writing a lot over there. Its okay man, you don't need to explain your opinion anymore.  You're not going to change my mind anymore than I am going to change yours.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its called work and i am there... i do work, you know...

btw... another nice try :lol:B):lol:

I never said that he shouldn't reply! I only said that I know that he is replying and was calling a truce. The elections over. Yeah, Nice Try!!!

Also, what am I backing down from? What was my stance? My stance was and always will be that I wanted Bush out of office. I never wavered from that. I have admitted more than once that I didn't like Kerry either but preferred him.

Yes seeing two guys kiss is sickening to me. Again thats to me.. Its not my right to tell them they can't do it.

Marriage is different for each person. To you its a religious union, to others its just a union.

I want a truce and want to end this conversation. Obviously the majority didn't agree with me, and I am willing to accept that. Oh wait, does that mean I am backing down?

R We Cool?

Archived