WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR?????????????

GoBengals

Which of these tools will get your vote?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these tools will get your vote?

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • Not Voting

Guest bengalrick
This is beautiful... FUCK KERRY and all HIS LIBERAL BULLSHIT..... If they posted facts in the media you be able to see what good has come out of the war in iraq.. Most people ask me what good. Ask any soldier that has been there and they will tell you the good things they are doing that our LIBERAL media wont publish

PEople once again are able to attend school

WOMEN FOR THE FIRST TIME CAN GO TO SCHOOL

They have acess to more doctors then they have ever seen in there life

They are setting up permanint hospitals over there. Which were non existant before the war.

They can talk to each other with out being worried about being torruted and exicuted for saying the wrong things... These are basic freedoms anyone should be able to expeience but they were unable to. SO are we wrong for being there FUCK NO!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm reading a book called "shadow war: how bush is secretly winning the war on terror" right now by richard minter...

it is giving me a little hope that we are winning the war... it only gives a few extra things we don't know, but does a good job of reporting what is usually on the back page of the newspaper... i highly recommend it!!!

By their actions you will know them; forget the campaign promises. Let's look at Kerry's leadership in the Senate. New York's World Trade Center (WTC) was first bombed on Feb. 26, 1993; Americans remember that this event was a precursor to 9/11. Fortunately, the bomb did not go off with as much strength as the terrorists had planned; if it had, thousands of people would have died. As it was, during this first disaster, eight lost their lives, and 1,000 were injured.

Kerry swung into action. Not immediately, but soon. OK, maybe it took him a year to make the decision -- but, hey, better late than never. Unbelievably, in 1994, Kerry's response to the WTC bombing was a proposal to cut $6 billion in the budget for the nation's intelligence agencies. Most Democrats panned the bill, including Dennis DeConcini, then chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, who warned that it made "no sense for us to close our eyes and ears to developments around the world which could ultimately save U.S. lives and resources." Sen. Daniel Inoue, D-Hawaii, also a member of the committee, said Kerry's proposal "would severely hamper" intelligence efforts.

Fortunately, it was defeated in the Senate by a vote of 75-20, with even old lefty Sen. Ted Kennedy voting against the measure. That's gotta hurt. Of course, Kerry still whines that we don't have enough human intelligence on the ground. Is he referring to himself?

In 1997, he mused on the floor of the Senate, "Why it is that our vast intelligence apparatus, built to sustain America in the long twilight struggle of the Cold War, continues to grow at an exponential rate? Now that that struggle is over, why is it that our vast intelligence apparatus continues to grow even as government resources for new and essential priorities fall far short of what is necessary?" Kerry knew then about the global threat al Qaeda poses. Is this how he and Clinton prepared us for the war on terror?

And then there's his response to Bush's announcement last week of the largest return of troops since the start of the Cold War, in which the president promised to bring back to the United States 70,000 troops from units originally deployed in Europe and Asia as a presence to deter communist aggression. This move should please all those antimilitary types in Europe and the United States. However, to everyone's surprise, Kerry said he's against the decision, which he calls "hasty." The Cold War ended in 1989, when the Berlin Wall was torn down, and that decisive candidate, John Kerry, now calls the president's decision to finally bring the troops back "hasty"?

Haha and people say kerry is conserned with national sercutity.. My ass

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BengalLady

This is kinda sad and I had nothing to do with it. My 10 yr old daughter came home from a slumber party last night and ever since has been singing a song that goes like this:

John Kerry is so scary, nananananan

Whenever you go outside people wanna shout, boooo John Kerry stinks.

:lol:

I don't ever remember even hearing my parents or others talking about the election or who you should or shouldn't vote for, but I guess kids these days definately have a voice. :)

This is kinda sad and I had nothing to do with it.  My 10 yr old daughter came home from a slumber party last night and ever since has been singing a song that goes like this:

John Kerry is so scary, nananananan

Whenever you go outside people wanna shout, boooo John Kerry stinks.

:lol:

I don't ever remember even hearing my parents or others talking about the election or who you should or shouldn't vote for, but I guess kids these days definately have a voice. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

700713891.jpg

he is practicing his surrender to the french!

I'm curious...now that were getting close.

For everyone who said, "If xyz wins, i'm gonna xyz...." what are you going to to do if bush/kerry wins?

I think foxnews/o'reilly/talk radio secretly want kerry to win. There ratings just havent been the same since clinton left office.

Guest steggyD
Why exactly is Bush fighting stem cell research, when at this point already with the limited research that has been done, it is possible to fight and/or cure atleast 70 diseases?

How exactly does Bush expect to combat the out sourcing of jobs to Mexico, India, and Pakistan, when he will not raise the minimum wage in this country?

And as far as posting funny pics of Bush, yeah they are easy to get when you google him.  Did I post them on the other board no.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, people see stem cell research in different ways. I, myself, find it sick. I would not want some innocent baby to die, just so that I can extend my own life. That is just selfish, and disturbing, and I do not want to live in such a world.

Uhhh, the minimum wage question. I don't get what you're saying. You want him to raise minimum wage AND keep jobs in USA? Does that make sense? Hey, all you companies, stay here in USA, but pay all the people even more money still. There's a reason they are leaving; it's called lazy workers who want a lot of money for doing as little work as possible to get by without being fired. By the way, I remember jobs leaving the country in huge numbers at the end of the Clinton administration. I was living in Lexington, KY, and corporations were packing factories up faster than you can say Mexico.

By the way, I am not a Bush supporter, nor am I a Kerry supporter. I think we need a third party in there to mix it up some. I like the Republican party if it went back to what it is supposed to be, but it's too far away. And Democrats are the same thing, with just minor differences to make you think they care about the people. Come on, does gay marriage really matter in the grand scheme of things? I could care less if they get married or not. If they want to do it the legal way, and put it on paper, they are only asking for problems. They will then find out what it's like when your spouse has you by the balls, or whatever you have to grab ahold of. Let them deal with divorce and separation and all that other crap. I bet they will be screaming to get rid of the paper marriage in the end.

pandering.jpg

18336638_l.jpg

Product_102_PrSpare2.jpg76515798514.jpg

14228101_l.gif

whereplan.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been reading these posts on and off for about a week, and I specifically remember you, Bengalady, making christian references when speaking about Bush. I also remember you stating that "you love" the way Bush incorporates God into his decision making process, because you do the same. Well, it doesn't look like you consulted with Him when displaying these pics. I just thought it was kinda funny and sad.

Back to the original topic: KERRY

Guest BengalLady
I've been reading these posts on and off for about a week, and I specifically remember you, Bengalady, making christian references when speaking about Bush. I also remember you stating that "you love" the way Bush incorporates God into his decision making process, because you do the same. Well, it doesn't look like you consulted with Him when displaying these pics. I just thought it was kinda funny and sad.

Back to the original topic:  KERRY

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Consulting with God? I am sorry to inform you that God definately has a sense of humor and there is nothing in my pics that states anything but the obvious. I did not know there was set rules.

Consulting with God?  I am sorry to inform you that God definately has a sense of humor and there is nothing in my pics that states anything but the obvious.  I did not know there was set rules.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Proof that God does indeed have a sence of humor, ..... the duck billed platypus....

jcplaty.jpg

just like both sides are misquoting or taking comments out of context, bush's statement went something like this <paraphrasing>

"We aren't worried about OBL... but he's worried about us..."

it was taken out of context... but the Canadian Flu shots was a mistake... just like Kerry bringing Chaneys daughter into the debate... that was WWAAAYYY below the belt...

The last two debates were, by far, the best debates i have ever seen and actually sort of enjoyed watching them... Kerry is a master debator, former lawyer and would win a debate w/ anyone about 95% of the time... Bush actually held w/ him yesturday and it was a draw... of coarse, i think bush won...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why was it below the belt when Kerry did it, but not when Edwards did it in the VP debate? In fact, Chaney even thank Edwards for his kind words. But Kerry does the same thing and he gets his head bit off. Is that another flip-flop by the Bush adminstration?

Guest oldschooler
Why was it below the belt when Kerry did it, but not when Edwards did it in the VP debate? In fact, Chaney even thank Edwards for his kind words.  But Kerry does the same thing and he gets his head bit off.  Is that another flip-flop by the Bush adminstration?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because when Edwards did it is was part of the

conversation and he at least acted genuine.

When Kerry did it HE BROUGHT her into the conversation

for no other reason than to politicize her AND her sexual preference.

People`s kids should be left out of it.

Both candidates have more than enough ammo to use

against each other without involving their kids IMO.

Archived