New Torrent

I found this, but am not going to download it because I don't want to see that game...it gave me a nervous breakdown just listening to it....but if anyone wants it, here's the link:

[url="http://www.mininova.org/tor/84228"]Bengals vs Jets 9/12/04[/url]

Guest CTBengalsFan
[quote name='cantstop85' date='Aug 7 2005, 03:03 AM']all i want to do is watch a football game with the bengals but nothing works can someone email me a game that i can open with microsoft media player and watch?
[right][post="126223"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

again it's about 100x too big of a file to be e-mailed... just figure out how to get bittorrent to work...

Guest BengalBacker
Here's the thread we had for the Ravens game in case anyone wants to download BitLord and forgets how to do the torrent thing.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=7073&st=0"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=7073&st=0[/url]

cantstop85

This is the only way you can download it. It's WAY too big for anyone to e-mail it to you.

Guest bengalrick
cantstop, did you download the [url="http://www.bitlord.com/mininova/download.php"]bittorent[/url] program first, then try to download it?? if not, click the link and download it... you have to have that before you can start any bit torrents...

Guest bengalrick

i'm at 21%... i never got to see or hear this game... i was on my honeymoon last year on a cruise... i can't wait to see it, lose or not :wub:

now we just have to find the MNF game, and i'll have all the games from last year on tape or dowloaded... go, hows the MNF game coming along?? i remember you had some problems before.. any luck yet?

Ill keep this seeded for about a week. I hope those who download it will do the same. Other than it recording a little late, and a couple of glitches, the game is good quality. Thanks for letting everyone know Jophis!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/brad3261/forum/go_you.gif[/img]

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Aug 7 2005, 04:35 PM']Ill keep this seeded for about a week. I hope those who download it will do the same. Other than it recording a little late, and a couple of glitches, the game is good quality. Thanks for letting everyone know Jophis!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/brad3261/forum/go_you.gif[/img]
[right][post="126383"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

What exactly does that mean?

How do I know if I'm keeping it "seeded" or not?

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Aug 7 2005, 05:43 PM']What exactly does that mean?

How do I know if I'm keeping it "seeded" or not?
[right][post="126385"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You have to leave the bit torrent program running, and the file in place.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Lucid' date='Aug 7 2005, 04:44 PM']You have to leave the bit torrent program running, and the file in place.
[right][post="126386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

hmmm....

So if I shut down my computer, then when I turn it back on if I launch BitLord, I'll be seeding it again as long as the file hasn't been moved?

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Aug 7 2005, 05:47 PM']hmmm....

So if I shut down my computer, then when I turn it back on if I launch BitLord, I'll be seeding it again as long as the file hasn't been moved?
[right][post="126387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yes

Guest BengalBacker
Seems like I read that the more people who are downloading, the faster it downloads. Is that true, or is it the more people seeding, the faster it downloads?

Are we all somehow sharing the file?

(guess I could google it and learn about this shit)

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Aug 7 2005, 05:53 PM']Seems like I read that the more people who are downloading, the faster it downloads. Is that true, or is it the more people seeding, the faster it downloads?

Are we all somehow sharing the file?

(guess I could google it and learn about this shit)
[right][post="126391"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yes.. The way BT works, is that while you are downloading, the software corrdinates the download. BT doesn't just download the file as a whole from front to back (like your web browser). It downloads them is pieces. And then, when all the pieces are downloaded it assembles the file..

So you could be downloading from MANY people at the same time, and getting a different piece from each. I could be downloading piece #28 from you, while you download picece #14 from me, while we both are downloading other pieces form other people.

It's brilliant.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Lucid' date='Aug 7 2005, 04:59 PM']It's brilliant.
[right][post="126392"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2004/12/27/inside1-guinness.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Aug 7 2005, 12:58 PM']The game starts with about 10:30 left in the first quarter. It misses the Bengals first TD. They do edit the comercials though...
[right][post="126329"][/post][/right][/quote]

Does it really? Bummer. It will still be good to see...didn't we almost rally at the end of that game? I forget...I tend to repress details about all Bengal losses :huh:

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Aug 7 2005, 01:50 PM']i'm at 21%... i never got to see or hear this game... i was on my honeymoon last year on a cruise... i can't wait to see it, lose or not :wub:

now we just have to find the MNF game, and i'll have all the games from last year on tape or dowloaded... go, hows the MNF game coming along?? i remember you had some problems before.. any luck yet?
[right][post="126355"][/post][/right][/quote]

You probably already know this, but you can listen to any of last year's games in the 2004 Gameday section of Bengals.com. I think you may have to have FieldPass, but you can get like a 14-day free trial and even after the trial its still pretty cheap.

I didn't know they archived the games that long and I stumbled across them awhile back.

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Aug 7 2005, 04:47 PM']hmmm....

[right][post="126387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Absolutely, just make sure when you bring up bitlord that you right click on the file and click start. Just dont move it from the dowload section of bitlord, and it will work every time...

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Jophis' date='Aug 7 2005, 10:34 PM']Does it really?  Bummer.  It will still be good to see...didn't we almost rally at the end of that game?  I forget...I tend to repress details about all Bengal losses  :huh:
[right][post="126515"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yes, but carson threw an INT at the end of the game blowing any chance of a comeback :thumbsup:

Archived