Need a little help

[quote name='BuckWoody' date='Aug 8 2005, 11:47 PM']Soooooooo...why don't we have one for here?  Just wonderin'....  ;)
[right][post="127182"][/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://www.adultadd.com/images/page_headers/2_1_head.gif[/img]

Adult Attention-Deficit Disorder (Adult ADD) symptoms are similar, but not identical, to those seen in children and adolescents. The basic categories of symptoms in children are inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. People often refer to the adult form of the disorder as ADD, because symptoms of hyperactivity tend to diminish with age, often taking the form of restlessness or fidgetiness (eg, persistent pencil tapping and/or foot tapping) and difficulty engaging in quiet activities. However, the medical community uses ADHD for both children and adults, and this term is becoming more widely accepted.

Until the 1970s, it was believed that Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) was strictly a childhood disorder, and that children outgrew it in adolescence. Only gradually was it realized that while the hyperactivity component may diminish, the attention and impulsive aspects can persist into adulthood.

Symptoms commonly associated with Adult ADD include:

Lack of focus
Disorganization
Restlessness
Difficulty finishing projects
Losing things
These symptoms interfere with success at work and get in the way at home or with friends. Many adults do not realize that they have Adult ADD until their own child is diagnosed with the disorder. Only then do they recognize the pattern of problems they have faced since childhood. They are relieved that there is a name for the frustration they have felt all their lives, and there are therapies and treatments designed to help.

^^^ that pretty much sums it up i think./..

[quote name='sean' date='Aug 8 2005, 10:33 PM']<LINK REL="SHORTCUT ICON"
      HREF="/~your_directory/logo.ico">

within the head
Here's a link to a [url="http://www.chami.com/tips/internet/110599I.html"]tutorial[/url].
[right][post="127104"][/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks, now i just need to do it. You know the ADD thing..... :crazy:

Archived