Midnight Run...

[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Aug 8 2005, 10:41 PM']anyone else headed on there way out to get madden? its gettin released at midnight!!!
[right][post="127142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

all gamestops open at 12:00 to sell madden. i'm going to get my copy
my ea online name is whodey24k

[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Aug 8 2005, 10:41 PM']anyone else headed on there way out to get madden? its gettin released at midnight!!!
[right][post="127142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I was thinking about it.....i dont know if they are actually going to have it at midnight at walmart though....i might make a call then head up there!

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:18 AM']Im dieing to know how the running game is before getting it. Every game in 05 Carson has close to 400 yards passing, and Rudi has 90 yds running. Whats up wit dat. I dropped it back down to "pro" to see if it helps... No go... So, hows that running game?
[right][post="127214"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

you must just suck at madden... rudi always had like 140 yards with me.. then i traded him and perry got even more... then i traded him ..and the two rookies killed as well...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:21 AM']you must just suck at madden... rudi always had like 140 yards with me.. then i traded him and perry got even more... then i traded him ..and the two rookies killed as well...
[right][post="127215"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I play at "all pro". Maybe I do suck... Of course, I just figured out that you at audible the play to the opposite direction without changing the formation. It just gets me every time that I call a run play, they slide the line and Lbs over to the play side... Damn that irks me...

Wait a minute! I bet I could romp on you tough guy! :flicks GB's nose:

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:32 AM']I play at "all pro". Maybe I do suck... Of course, I just figured out that you at audible the play to the opposite direction without changing the formation. It just gets me every time that I call a run play, they slide the line and Lbs over to the play side... Damn that irks me...
Wait a minute! I bet I could romp on you tough guy! :flicks GB's nose:
[right][post="127220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

wtf is a nise?

i would make you cry on your mad catz controller young man....

I'm not so sure if you are going to pass like that in this version...it's... umm..

different. That's it.

I'm not sure I like it. The controls feel S L O W to me. Reall slow.

Is. it.......... pain fu l to re
ad this.

That's what it islike to controlMaddenthis

year.

OK now. Seriously. It's about that bad. The passing is difficult, and will seperate the players from the cheesers. They fucked up the rosters again, as usual. Guess our starting middle linebacker???

NATE FAWKING WEBSTER!!!!

That's as bad as last years DT mess up....what was his name...

I can't think of it. Daryl Gardner?

We also seem to have P-Dub back at #3 reciever...he's in there all the time.

The first roster update is already out, and it fixes SOME stuff, but not all. I know it's borderline impossible for EA to fix it all as it happens, but you know what? With them buying EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS to the NFLPA to make the football games, I am going to expect a higher standard of service from them (and be deeply dissapointed, I'm sure).

Oh well, I can wish for a NFL 2K6 in one hand, and shit in the other, and I think I know which one will fill up faster.

I'm still upset.

[quote name='Kool Keith' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:43 AM']I'm not so sure if you are going to pass like that in this version...it's... umm..

different.  That's it. 

I'm not sure I like it.  The controls feel S      L        O        W      to me.  Reall slow.
Is.                        it..........          pain fu l                    to  re
ad  this.
That's          what it islike                                  to controlMaddenthis
year.
OK now.  Seriously.  It's about that bad.  The passing is difficult, and will seperate the players from the cheesers.  They fucked up the rosters again, as usual.  Guess our starting middle linebacker???

NATE FAWKING WEBSTER!!!!

That's as bad as last years DT mess up....what was his name...

I can't think of it.  Daryl Gardner? 

We also seem to have P-Dub back at #3 reciever...he's in there all the time.

The first roster update is already out, and it fixes SOME stuff, but not all.  I know it's borderline impossible for EA to fix it all as it happens, but you know what?  With them buying EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS to the NFLPA to make the football games, I am going to expect a higher standard of service from them (and be deeply dissapointed, I'm sure). 

Oh well, I can wish for a NFL 2K6 in one hand, and shit in the other, and I think I know which one will fill up faster.

I'm still upset.
[right][post="127225"][/post][/right][/quote]

nice... i havent played yet, its sitting on the couch,. if i start playing i will never go to sleep, ... and i need to get my online hooked back up.... we should have an online tournement for go-bengals.com for fantastic prizes... :o

someone get that together.... :afropic:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:47 AM']nice... i havent played yet, its sitting on the couch,. if i start playing i will never go to sleep, ... and i need to get my online hooked back up....  we should have an online tournement for go-bengals.com for fantastic prizes... :o
someone get that together.... :afropic:
[right][post="127226"][/post][/right][/quote]

Whats it take to get online?

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:53 AM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.com/NETWORK-INTERNET-ADAPTER-W-DISC-PLAYSTATION-2-PS2-NEW_W0QQitemZ8210743415QQcategoryZ11319QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.com/NETWORK-INTERNET-ADAPT...1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

theres one for $12.99
[right][post="127231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

thanks bro, Ill give a look into it....

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:57 AM']thanks bro, Ill give a look into it....
[right][post="127233"][/post][/right][/quote]

no prob. its pretty nice if you know people to play.. sucks when you paly random people and 11 yr olds school your ass like 42 to notihng in the first qtr....

and then PM you shit like "you cant stop me fool" fuckin bastards... :rant:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:58 AM']no prob.  its pretty nice if you know people to play.. sucks when you paly random people and 11 yr olds school your ass like 42 to notihng in the first qtr....
and then PM you shit like "you cant stop me fool"  fuckin bastards...  :rant:
[right][post="127234"][/post][/right][/quote]

Sounds like Ill have an eaier time with you than I thought... :whistle:

i just played one game and its weird but i like it. alot more skill is involved in this one than in previous years. no more 15 yard drop backs followed by a 50 yard touchdown catch.

i def. love this game im buying it tomorrow. i have to get up at 9 tomorrow so im pretty much fucked im not going to bed anytime soon

Archived