iPhone 6S Discussion....

GoBengals

Just watched launch video.. loves all the new products.. gonna do a topic for each..

iphone though, the new ios features are solid, its not gimmicky stuff, the "3d touch" although a cheesy name for the technology, makes shortcuts to common tasks so much easier, things i like on my android years ago was the direct call short cuts for my wife, friends, etc.. and direct sms.. etc..

so the press on phone and see favs and that is solid..

the press on sms BUBBLE and see whole text, press on email and see preview is very efficient, now that as of a month ago i have work email on my phone, this is killer..

new camera cool, new processor is hefty, etc.. overall solid improvements for the S variation..

any other thoughts? features liked or disliked?

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up  a 6s this evening.. Can't go with a 6s plus yet.. just too much.. It's probably all they will make in a couple more years and we won't have a choice...

Thing is slick.. So fast coming from a 5s. 

I haven't really messed with it much, just setting it up and stuff. The camera is great though..  

The 3D touch stuff is pretty cool, quick to get to email, texts web sites.. tons of shit I have no idea about yet though... 

I love it so far...

Nice!, sadly im stuck until usually December as my work doesnt allow employees yo get the new iphones until inventory is plentiful.

The 3d touch, while having a corny name, is something i love, makes things quicker, like shortcuts that are actually useful and short..

i could tell a difference in camera from the 6 to 6s at work, especially in mediocre lighting..

eager to get one of my own..

i did a lease on mine i get a discount as an employee, so the lease is like $10/mo. for 64gb, i want the 129 and i think i want to own it again to have the cheaper bill. as my service is $0, having a bill feels dirty..

Archived