Republican Comments on when Clinton went to Bosnia

Guest BlackJesus

Guest steggyD
Even though many people say that they cross the line, they still stay on their side of the block. Whenever something goes wrong, someone will always say, damn liberals, or fucking republicans. I seriously think that one more party would end this nonsense, just because you have two other sides to choose from before you scream about it.

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:27 PM']Even though many people say that they cross the line, they still stay on their side of the block. Whenever something goes wrong, someone will always say, damn liberals, or fucking republicans. I seriously think that one more party would end this nonsense, just because you have two other sides to choose from before you scream about it.
[right][post="127444"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah. Then the rep/dem would have a rare moment of non-partisanship to destroythe 3rd party :)

Guest steggyD
They already destroy the 3rd party. They do not allow any other party to the debates, for one. Most common people do not even know that there are other parties running for offices. If they do know, they have no idea of what their politics are. I bet you that people go into a booth and vote straight down their political side, without even knowing the people running.

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:32 PM']They already destroy the 3rd party. They do not allow any other party to the debates, for one. Most common people do not even know that there are other parties running for offices. If they do know, they have no idea of what their politics are. I bet you that people go into a booth and vote straight down their political side, without even knowing the people running.
[right][post="127446"][/post][/right][/quote]

i was just joking.... saying of one of the 3rd parties got big enough. The 2 major parties will never let that happen. They do not want to lose votes, and paint them(even ones w/ similiar principles/ideas) as fringe wackos.

Though, if every person that said, " I would vote 3rd party, but...." would vote 3rd party. Bush would not be pres. right now ;)

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:24 PM']And I wish people
would start realizing that and quit painting America as some
oil grubbing war machine...
:headbang:
[right][post="127442"][/post][/right][/quote]

Who cares about oil. We now have a launching point for an attack against anywhere in the middle east.

Guest steggyD
[quote name='Ben' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:35 PM']Who cares about oil.  We now have a launching point for an attack against anywhere in the middle east.
[right][post="127448"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Which is very important. Say China and Iran team up together when China is ready for their war against the world. Iran would give China a door right into Europe. Now we have a wall in Iraq built to stop them. And Afghanistan to get right into China. Since we already have Korea and Japan on the other side, if a war such as this were to happen, Iraq may very well have been the smartest thing we ever did. But I'm waiting for history to write itself out before I put too much judgement on the Iraq war.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Ben' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:33 PM']i was just joking.... saying of one of the 3rd parties got big enough.  The 2 major parties will never let that happen.  They do not want to lose votes, and paint them(even ones w/ similiar principles/ideas) as fringe wackos.

[b]Though, if every person that said, " I would vote 3rd party, but...." would vote 3rd party.  Bush would not be pres. right now ;) [/b]
[right][post="127447"][/post][/right][/quote]

i don't know about that... the third parties only got about 1 or 2 percent of the votes in 2004...

now if you meant in 2000, you might have something...

Three politicians chartered a light plane for a moose hunting trip. The pilot told them that there would only be room to bring one moose back. They all managed a kill, however, and persuaded the pilot to take the three carcasses back. The overweight plane crashed on top of an ice ridge, and one politician, pulling himself from the wreckage, said "Hey, isn't this where we crashed last year?"

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:43 PM']Three politicians chartered a light plane for a moose hunting trip. The pilot told them that there would only be room to bring one moose back. They all managed a kill, however, and persuaded the pilot to take the three carcasses back. The overweight plane crashed on top of an ice ridge, and one politician, pulling himself from the wreckage, said "Hey, isn't this where we crashed last year?"
[right][post="127457"][/post][/right][/quote]

:thumbsup:

Guest steggyD
[quote name='bengalrick' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:42 PM']i don't know about that... the third parties only got about 1 or 2 percent of the votes in 2004...

[right][post="127456"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
He said that [b]if[/b] everyone who said, "I would vote 3rd party, but" [b]did vote[/b] third party, then...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:42 PM']i don't know about that... the third parties only got about 1 or 2 percent of the votes in 2004...

[right][post="127456"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I know. But it seems like just about everyone tries to cop out and say. I"m not really a republican/democrat. I would vote 3rd party, but it would be throwing away my vote.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:44 PM']He said that [b]if[/b] everyone who said, "I would vote 3rd party, but" [b]did vote[/b] third party, then...
[right][post="127459"][/post][/right][/quote]

oh... :unsure:

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Ben' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:45 PM']I know.  But it seems like just about everyone tries to cop out and say.  I"m not really a republican/democrat.  I would vote 3rd party, but it would be throwing away my vote.
[right][post="127460"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i took it as kerry would be president at first (gore in 2000)... makes much more sense now...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:02 PM']drop the "legalize all drugs" stance, and i'm pretty close to the liberitarian party...
[right][post="127423"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I like the majority of their ideas. But the think all public funding should be done away w/. Including items like Education. I'm glad the roads are paid for by the gov't too. If they were privately owned, there would be a toll every half mile.

Guest steggyD

[quote name='Ben' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:45 PM']I know.  But it seems like just about everyone tries to cop out and say.  I"m not really a republican/democrat.  I would vote 3rd party, but it would be throwing away my vote.
[right][post="127460"][/post][/right][/quote]
That perception needs to be changed. I feel that there is too much power when you split it between two groups. Maybe a new party should come out, not even Libertarian, since people think that it is too extreme ( I just think people are afraid to take care of things on their own ). Maybe Anarchism. :headbang:

Guest steggyD
I don't know about the education thing. I think our public schools in America are out of control. It needs to be redone from the bottom up if we are going to change it.

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:47 PM']That perception needs to be changed. I feel that there is too much power when you split it between two groups. Maybe a new party should come out, not even Libertarian, since people think that it is too extreme ( I just think people are afraid to take care of things on their own ). Maybe Anarchism.  :headbang:
[right][post="127465"][/post][/right][/quote]

I would love it if the 3rd party candidates could at least debate the rep/dem candidates. I don't think the main party candidates could handle the unscripted format the 3rd parties use.

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:49 PM']I don't know about the education thing. I think our public schools in America are out of control. It needs to be redone from the bottom up if we are going to change it.
[right][post="127466"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The public education system needs fixed. But I still think its neccessary.

Guest steggyD
[quote name='Ben' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:49 PM']I would love it if the 3rd party candidates could at least debate the rep/dem candidates.  I don't think the main party candidates could handle the unscripted format the 3rd parties use.
[right][post="127467"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
Could you imagine?

"Uh, I've never heard it put that way before."

"That's never been brought up in our two party debates before. Arrest that man!"

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:54 PM']Politician: Is it ignorance or apathy that keeps you from voting?
Citizen: I don’t know and I don’t care.
[right][post="127474"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Archived