Thank you Bengals

Through all this gnashing of teeth, I would like to give sincere vote of gratitude to our boys in Orange.  I like how you rallied against the bully, playing heart and fire and nearly pulling one out.  Gave a another fine, fun season of football.

Also, and I can't believe that I am saying this...Thank you Steeler coaches and players for taking the high road at the post game interviews.   They could have jawed  about  choking again, dirty hits, thumping chests about pulling the tough one out.  Instead they actually sounded humbled, like they knew they got a gift and deserved to lose.  Complimentary of Tez, too.  Even Marcus Gilbert when given the opportunity, took a pass on reiterating and confirming his choking stance...though that is exactly what happened.

Thank you to Vontez....one bonehead play won't make me appreciate less that you set the tone that had this defense finally wearing some big boy pants.  I hate that it was Antonio Brown,because  I truly appreciate his talent, but I love watching you take out Pissburp's best players through legal and less so means.  I love having our own Mean Joe for a change.

Now for the less than sincere thank you' said.....

To Marvin.....Thank you for making us Pissburp's bitches on our home turf yet again and on National TV no less.  Big time college coaches get  shown door if they can't beat their Rival no matter how much they clobber everyone else.   But somehow you manage to keep shoveling the same shit.  

Thank you Jeremy Hill for letting Marcus Gilbert's prophesy come true...choke away another playoff game. 100% inexcusable.  I appreciate that You manned up and took responsibility, but it is a mistake that is just to devastating to forgive.   Even a 9 year old knows they are going to try to strip the ball, so you run through a hole with a bear hug on the ball...you sacrifice yards for ball security.   Stupid stupid stupid.

Thank you Adam Jones for your fire and talent, but for God's sake, how fucking stupid could you be?  Porter was on the field for one reason and one reason only...and wasn't to tend to the welfare of Antonio Brown...it was to bait a Bengals player into taking a swing at him and get even more free yards.  He played you, a 10 year vet, like fine violent and you fell for it.  Personally I think the foul was bogus, but you can't leave it up to the judgement of an officiating crew,  esp this one.

Vontaze Burfict for what its worth played the game of his life last night. He single handily brought us back and easily couldve have the game clinching INT. The hit on Brown was very probably the right now but if he wanted to purposely take out Brown he wouldve done a lot more damage than that. He dipped his shoulder trying to avoid Brown. Ive always hated that the majority of the time the reason for a hit to the helmet its usually the receiver dipping his head bracing for the hit.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Archived