Upcoming movie trailers

Montana Bengal

• 1 month later...

https://ew.com/movies/mallrats-sequel-twilight-of-the-mallrats-kevin-smith/

Earlier this week, EW posted a chat with writer-director Kevin Smith in which he reminisced about making 1995's Mallrats and discussed how, over time, this box office bomb achieved the status of a cult classic. But what about the future of what it seems we now need to start calling "the Mallrats franchise"? At the end of our walk down memory lane, Smith teased the film's sequel, Twilight of the Mallrats, which will revolve around Jason Lee's superhero comics-obsessed Brodie.

"Looks like we’re heading toward it now in 2021, which is very exciting for us," said Smith. "It takes place 25 years after the original and features the entire cast, [and] a new cast of characters as well. It’s about Brodie and his daughter and the death of the mall. The Brodie that we met in Mallrats has only been proven right in life. The world came around to his way of thinking. So, based on that, Brodie never really had to grow up and now, at this juncture in time, we face the moment when he might actually have to become an adult."

• 7 months later...
10 hours ago, Go Skins said:

Anyone see A Quiet Place 2 yet?

I saw it yesterday.  The first one is better and I am not sure why a 2nd one was made.  It is very quick, 90 minutes.  

Once again we disagree on movies. lol

I thought it was every bit as good as the first one.

Archived