Invitation-only Training Camp Day - Monday 8/8 - Want My Tickets?

Peeps....  Season Ticket holders just got access to an invitation-only Bengals training camp day at PBS this coming Monday.  I can't make it, but if you want to go let me know immediately and I'll redeem my two passes and transfer them to you.

It's a gift.  A tasty gift....

Chicken Girl.jpg

The details:

AMISH,

BY INVITE ONLY - We’re hosting an exclusive Season Ticket Member Training Camp Day on Monday, August 8th. You’re invited to join us and claim two (2) free mobile tickets!

*Note: Due to the limited capacity of the Kettering Health Practice Fields we can only host a portion of our Season Ticket Members.

WHEN: Monday, August 8th – Gates open at 1:30pm and practice begins at 2:15pm

WHERE: Kettering Health Practice Fields located just west of Paul Brown Stadium. The entrance is located on the corner of Central Avenue and West Pete Rose Way.

PARKING: Lot 1, Lot A and Lot B will be available at established prices. (This will be either $5 or $10 - I've seen both).

The Kettering Health Practice Fields have bleacher seating for 1,250 fans next to the fields plus additional standing room along the sidelines. Fans are prohibited from bringing their own chairs.

Concessions and Bengals merchandise will be available to purchase on the practice field. You may bring in sealed bottled water. At their discretion Bengals players will sign autographs for fans along the sidelines following practices.

• AmishBengalFan changed the title to Invitation-only Training Camp Day - Monday 8/8 - Want My Tickets?

Archived