Denver Nuggets 2023-24.season.

On 11/30/2023 at 11:07 PM, claptonrocks said:

Seems the NBA doesn't want them to run away from the pack.

The West is loaded with top teams but 

not on Nuggets level.

Eventually they'll pull away.

yea they had so far this season:

The most back to back games in the league

the most games played in the league

the most road games in the league

the most road back to backs in the league

the most travel overnight back to backs in the league. 

and the toughest opponents in the league

going forward now, they ahve the fewest back to backs, fewest road games, and easiest schedule.

last nights win vs the Nets put them in second place in the west. They are behind the timberwolves.

wolves had the opposite schedule issues of the nuggets, in every category i listed that are the other end of it. so NOW they get the tough road and shit travel games.

nuggets should be in first palce by XMAS and be unlikely to lose it.

none of that counting murray has played 9-10 total games,. KCP been out, AG been out, jokic tossed twice (the ejection the other night made national headlines for its stupidity vs the bulls) when bulls fans are booing the refs about ejecting a nugget you know you fucked up.

On 12/2/2023 at 1:28 PM, claptonrocks said:

Nuggets upend Suns 119-111.

Joker facilitating with 16 assists.

Joker  ....21-5-16

Porter.....19-10-4

Jackson. 20-2-4

Durant with 31-8-2 ( 8-25 FG)

Durant now 10th all-time scoring.

Nuggets improve to 14-6...

sun are a terribly built roster.

On 12/3/2023 at 12:39 PM, claptonrocks said:

Nuggets lose 123-117 to Kings.

Joker...... 36-13-14

Jackson...20.-1-8

Gordon ....17-7-3

Porter.......13-8-2

Kings led by

Fox......26-4-16

Monk...26 pts

Nuggets now 14-7

kings are good, bummer of a loss.

On 12/8/2023 at 10:46 PM, claptonrocks said:

Nuggets lose to Rockets 114-106.

Joker.......23-16-5

Murray ....21-5:3

Porter....   20-8-0 

Joker has had consecutive bad shooting nights.(18-55)..

Every superstar has them.. no worries there 

Murray shot poorly as well .(6-17).

Nuggets now 14-9

rockets are playing out of their minds early, especially on defense, they were the best defense ranking in the league for a while.

the rockets will fall off and may even miss the playoffs though.

onto OKC tomorrow.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

yea they had so far this season:

The most back to back games in the league

the most games played in the league

the most road games in the league

the most road back to backs in the league

the most travel overnight back to backs in the league. 

and the toughest opponents in the league

going forward now, they ahve the fewest back to backs, fewest road games, and easiest schedule.

last nights win vs the Nets put them in second place in the west. They are behind the timberwolves.

wolves had the opposite schedule issues of the nuggets, in every category i listed that are the other end of it. so NOW they get the tough road and shit travel games.

nuggets should be in first palce by XMAS and be unlikely to lose it.

none of that counting murray has played 9-10 total games,. KCP been out, AG been out, jokic tossed twice (the ejection the other night made national headlines for its stupidity vs the bulls) when bulls fans are booing the refs about ejecting a nugget you know you fucked up.

sun are a terribly built roster.

kings are good, bummer of a loss.

rockets are playing out of their minds early, especially on defense, they were the best defense ranking in the league for a while.

the rockets will fall off and may even miss the playoffs though.

onto OKC tomorrow.

OKC will be a tough test..

SGA has become one of the best players in the league.

Should be a fun watch game with the Joker leading them to a win.

On 12/15/2023 at 1:14 PM, claptonrocks said:

OKC will be a tough test..

SGA has become one of the best players in the league.

Should be a fun watch game with the Joker leading them to a win.

sloppy defense, got the last second L.

smacked around the Mavs like they were nothing. that was fun to watch.

then beat the Raptors last night.

sweet ass NBA scheduling with a Road home back to back with a 18 hr gap for travel even on xmas day, @ Hornets sunday then at home against warrios monday at 12:30 mountain time.

Nets tomorrow night in brooklyn

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, GoBengals said:

sloppy defense, got the last second L.

smacked around the Mavs like they were nothing. that was fun to watch.

then beat the Raptors last night.

sweet ass NBA scheduling with a Road home back to back with a 18 hr gap for travel even on xmas day, @ Hornets sunday then at home against warrios monday at 12:30 mountain time.

Nets tomorrow night in brooklyn

Nuggets are on a nice roll now.

I like the fact that the bench is stepping up.

Watson Strather and Braun providing sold minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 12:22 PM, claptonrocks said:

Nuggets are on a nice roll now.

I like the fact that the bench is stepping up.

Watson Strather and Braun providing sold minutes.

Braun has been so up and down this year, they seem to be having him looking to expand his game during the regular season, its making fans frustrated but when its playoff time he is back to a Dunk & Defend role id imagine. Strawther now injured gonna miss some time. Watson is having a good time. Fun to watch him grow as a player this year, finally. he is crazy young still.

On 1/6/2024 at 11:24 AM, claptonrocks said:

Nuggets lose 122-120 to Magic.

Joker... .29-4-8

Porter....22-3-1

Murray ..20-7-9

Denver now 25-12

3rd in West

Road/Home back to back game, back to back games are the worst sports product in any league. Teams are something like 35% win percentage on back to backs. and even worse on back to backs with travel. Game ends at 11pm local tim in golden state, land home at 4AM, get to homes at 5AM. 14 hrs before another game starts.. basically go to sleep wake and play again.

its absolutely horrible. Nuggets have played more back to backs than anyone in the NBA. also no one on the nba has still palyed more games than them, some still as many as 5 fewer games played.

absolute crime of a schedule.

Beat the brakes off the pistons tonight, Cunningham was ruled out in the second qtr even ...  now 2 days off.

• Upvote 1

Nuggets vs Pacers in Denver.

Pacers game plan is to  score at 

a rapid pace at 126  per game...

Their game is to run and gun for 48 mins.and with so so many deep shooters make it work...

Denver will go to the Joker and Murray combo with their forwards playing well.

It's a must see game to play against the Joker and possibly defeat his Nuggets..

Prediction..

Nuggets. 127-126..😎

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rough strenth of 3 games before the break, everyone was gassed, some guys sat.

what to look for in the final 27 games for me:

Christian Braun - looking for him to reign in the role back to dunk and defense mentality, cause havoc and be a pest, dunk on people to hurt their feelings.

MPJ - he played the most games of any Nugget, which is incredible, but it hurt his shooting and he was super gassed, looking for hom to fine tune his skills and calm down and make it to the post season healthy.

KCP - just get healthy, the nagging hamstring is a concern

Jamal Murray - get in shape, stop being a fucking cunt to the media everyday, and get in fucking shape, for fucks sake.

Jokic - stay healthy, get rest.

Gordon - health, rest and Defense and dunks. 

Everyone - make free throws second worst in the league. 

would also like to see more Julian Strawther - not that he is healthy he needs to get that shot back.. he can win is regular season games and get starters rest if he can score off the bench.

Jokic has had a triple double against all but 2 teams, the Wizrds and the Nuggets, so since he will hopefully never play against the nuggets, the last team he needs is washington, who we play thursday at home, time to check that box. also its 2/22 triple double, triple 2's.. its destiny.

ill be in attendence, feels like i havent been to the arena in a month. 

they raised season ticket prices for next year 31% - FUCKING BRUTAL. just under $11,000 for 2024-2025 season. playoff invoice if they went 7 games in all rounds and won again is also $10k.

finals tickets went up 50%

wtf

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GoBengals said:

rough strenth of 3 games before the break, everyone was gassed, some guys sat.

what to look for in the final 27 games for me:

Christian Braun - looking for him to reign in the role back to dunk and defense mentality, cause havoc and be a pest, dunk on people to hurt their feelings.

MPJ - he played the most games of any Nugget, which is incredible, but it hurt his shooting and he was super gassed, looking for hom to fine tune his skills and calm down and make it to the post season healthy.

KCP - just get healthy, the nagging hamstring is a concern

Jamal Murray - get in shape, stop being a fucking cunt to the media everyday, and get in fucking shape, for fucks sake.

Jokic - stay healthy, get rest.

Gordon - health, rest and Defense and dunks. 

Everyone - make free throws second worst in the league. 

would also like to see more Julian Strawther - not that he is healthy he needs to get that shot back.. he can win is regular season games and get starters rest if he can score off the bench.

Jokic has had a triple double against all but 2 teams, the Wizrds and the Nuggets, so since he will hopefully never play against the nuggets, the last team he needs is washington, who we play thursday at home, time to check that box. also its 2/22 triple double, triple 2's.. its destiny.

ill be in attendence, feels like i havent been to the arena in a month. 

they raised season ticket prices for next year 31% - FUCKING BRUTAL. just under $11,000 for 2024-2025 season. playoff invoice if they went 7 games in all rounds and won again is also $10k.

finals tickets went up 50%

wtf

Yeah ticket prices are brutal.

It comes with having a championship

and going for a repeat.

Every NBA fan wants to see the  Joker play in person.

Definitely  saw fatigue in them.

Time to get up to speed again 

What game will you attend with your son?

Who is his favorite Nugget (aside from Joker)?

On 2/22/2024 at 1:29 PM, claptonrocks said:

Yeah ticket prices are brutal.

It comes with having a championship

and going for a repeat.

Every NBA fan wants to see the  Joker play in person.

Definitely  saw fatigue in them.

Time to get up to speed again 

What game will you attend with your son?

Who is his favorite Nugget (aside from Joker)?

aside from jokic, its usually the scrappy guys, the Watsons, Braun, and rookie Julian Strawther(finally back form injury). Murray he likes a lot, but Murray is kind of an asshole with fans and the media, so he ends up a lot less likeable.

On 2/23/2024 at 3:36 PM, claptonrocks said:

Nuggets rout Wizards 130-110

Joker....21-19-15..

Porter...22-11-2

Gordon..17-2-4

Murray . 18-4-8

Nuggets now 37-19... 4th in Wast

wizards suck, smoke them hoes.

On 2/26/2024 at 2:30 PM, claptonrocks said:

Nuggets topple Warriors 119-103

Jokic....32-16-16

Murray..27-4-3

Gordon..17-6-4

The numbers the Joker has put up recently is incredible.

Truly MVP this year.

Nuggets now 39-19 ..3rd n West.

warriors aint shit, its really funny playing them, they can get how early and kill the willpower of opponents and coast to victories, they dance, shimmy, talk shit, flex, even in the first qtr of games, youd think theyd learn thats not the path against us. they can go up 18 and we are like, whatever man, as long as its within 12 by the 8 minute mark in the 4th we are gonna beat you. 30+ point swing victory against the warrios and 30+ point swing win against the Kings last night.

i was so confused how the kings had beat us 3 straight times this year, then i looked, first two were second night of road back to backs, and third was game before all star with 2 starters sitting.

we were rested, healthy, and Dearon fox got the serbian flu (term for guys who sit when they have to play in denver due to jokic and altitude) and we smoked those dudes, we would have beat them by 60 if we played starters in the 4th. Jokic had his 4th straight triple double, i THINK all 4 were accomplished in 3 qters, not needing stats in the 4th for get them..

Jokic is a top 5 nba player in the history of the NBA. 

graymond green hopped on his podcast after the warriors game talking about jokic, tail between his legs, said he got his ass kicked flat out, 32/16/16 from jokic. thats goat level stat lines against one of the greatest defenders in nba history.

home back to back tonight vs Miami. hopefully everyone plays and we arent too tired, its on TNT, Finals rematch. could get sloppy. heat are motivated, we are on a back to back, and they are in the east so losing isnt a big deal overall, so im nervous we play uninspired.. but we do need to fight for the 1 seed 2.5 games back currently.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

aside from jokic, its usually the scrappy guys, the Watsons, Braun, and rookie Julian Strawther(finally back form injury). Murray he likes a lot, but Murray is kind of an asshole with fans and the media, so he ends up a lot less likeable.

wizards suck, smoke them hoes.

warriors aint shit, its really funny playing them, they can get how early and kill the willpower of opponents and coast to victories, they dance, shimmy, talk shit, flex, even in the first qtr of games, youd think theyd learn thats not the path against us. they can go up 18 and we are like, whatever man, as long as its within 12 by the 8 minute mark in the 4th we are gonna beat you. 30+ point swing victory against the warrios and 30+ point swing win against the Kings last night.

i was so confused how the kings had beat us 3 straight times this year, then i looked, first two were second night of road back to backs, and third was game before all star with 2 starters sitting.

we were rested, healthy, and Dearon fox got the serbian flu (term for guys who sit when they have to play in denver due to jokic and altitude) and we smoked those dudes, we would have beat them by 60 if we played starters in the 4th. Jokic had his 4th straight triple double, i THINK all 4 were accomplished in 3 qters, not needing stats in the 4th for get them..

Jokic is a top 5 nba player in the history of the NBA. 

graymond green hopped on his podcast after the warriors game talking about jokic, tail between his legs, said he got his ass kicked flat out, 32/16/16 from jokic. thats goat level stat lines against one of the greatest defenders in nba history.

home back to back tonight vs Miami. hopefully everyone plays and we arent too tired, its on TNT, Finals rematch. could get sloppy. heat are motivated, we are on a back to back, and they are in the east so losing isnt a big deal overall, so im nervous we play uninspired.. but we do need to fight for the 1 seed 2.5 games back currently.

The playoffs unofficially started a couple games ago.

It's another level of play now.

Best of times .

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 4:32 PM, claptonrocks said:

The playoffs unofficially started a couple games ago.

It's another level of play now.

Best of times .

yes good basketball, AND the nba corrected the officiating nonsense that was allowing for the 60+ pt games by mediocre "stars" so defenders are actually allowed to defend again. this favors the nuggets. thus they are 10-1 since the all star break.

On 3/1/2024 at 10:42 AM, claptonrocks said:

Nuggets upend Miami 103-97

Porter ..30-11-3

Joker....18-11-7

Gordon..16-9-3

Pope.....18-2-2

Nuggets 41-19.. 3rd in West

just whooped the heat again in their own house. taking over the #1 spot in the west, i expect denver and OKC to go back and forth in the 1 spot for a week or two. i think the wolves are done in contention for that spot with KAT injured and Rudy roughed up, theyll be the 3 seed it seems.

1-4 are set as a group, and 6-10 are set as a group, so no dramatic ranking changes i dont think.

for a playoff run i think id prefer mavs or warriors first round, pelicans second round, and OKC in the WCfinals. shouldnt take more than 5 games to eliminate any of them.

I dont see boston coming out fot he east honestly, knicks or heat are my best bet. MAYBE the bucks, but lillard dont give a fuck. I feel lillard is one of those "never a champion" guys like chris paul. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

yes good basketball, AND the nba corrected the officiating nonsense that was allowing for the 60+ pt games by mediocre "stars" so defenders are actually allowed to defend again. this favors the nuggets. thus they are 10-1 since the all star break.

just whooped the heat again in their own house. taking over the #1 spot in the west, i expect denver and OKC to go back and forth in the 1 spot for a week or two. i think the wolves are done in contention for that spot with KAT injured and Rudy roughed up, theyll be the 3 seed it seems.

1-4 are set as a group, and 6-10 are set as a group, so no dramatic ranking changes i dont think.

for a playoff run i think id prefer mavs or warriors first round, pelicans second round, and OKC in the WCfinals. shouldnt take more than 5 games to eliminate any of them.

I dont see boston coming out fot he east honestly, knicks or heat are my best bet. MAYBE the bucks, but lillard dont give a fuck. I feel lillard is one of those "never a champion" guys like chris paul. 

I'll have to go with Boston

Indiana can beat or lose to any other Eastern team in the playoffs.

Mystery team to me and I follow them lol..

Like to see Haliburton shoot 20 plus a game instead of Allways looking to pass.

I don't see anyone stopping Denver.

On 3/14/2024 at 6:04 PM, claptonrocks said:

I'll have to go with Boston

Indiana can beat or lose to any other Eastern team in the playoffs.

Mystery team to me and I follow them lol..

Like to see Haliburton shoot 20 plus a game instead of Allways looking to pass.

I don't see anyone stopping Denver.

yea halliburton is a great player but he is a tier 2 or 3 star, he cant carry a winner himself. he can be part of one, of course.

image.png

my KCP painting, completing my set of all 5 starters from the championship team. all signed except this one, it arrives next week and KCP has a signing next saturday.. 

can wait to have these al lhung up and done with. would love to add bruce brown but i dont see him doing a signing that i can get a damn painting to.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 6:21 PM, GoBengals said:

yea halliburton is a great player but he is a tier 2 or 3 star, he cant carry a winner himself. he can be part of one, of course.

image.png

my KCP painting, completing my set of all 5 starters from the championship team. all signed except this one, it arrives next week and KCP has a signing next saturday.. 

can wait to have these al lhung up and done with. would love to add bruce brown but i dont see him doing a signing that i can get a damn painting to.

Possible to see the other 4?