‘I know the script’: Chad Johnson predicts Bengals championship in 2024

Chad Johnson predicts Bengals championship in 2024

Published: Jan. 18, 2024 at 9:57 PM CST|Updated: 19 hours ago

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Cincinnati Bengals legend Chad Johnson was back in the Queen City Thursday night for a special event, and he had a lot to say about his NFL team. 

Johnson was at the 53rd-annual Roger Bacon Sports Stag where he received the Tom Roebel Good Fellowship Award. Not only was the former wide receiver there for the event, but he also shared his thoughts on the Bengals. 

“I know the script for the NFL next year. We’re going to the Super Bowl. What school did Joe Burrow go to? LSU. Where’s the Super Bowl next year? New Orleans. That’s it,” Johnson said. 

He also gave a special message to Tee Higgins. 

“Tee, I love you. Call me,” he said. 

Johnson told FOX19 that he would love for Higgins to stay with the Bengals, but understands the business side of things and believes he deserves to be a number-one receiver somewhere if the money does not work here. 

But he did not stop with a message for Higgins. Johnson also made a pitch to Bengals Head Coach Zac Taylor. 

“Give me any spot on the coaching staff, I’ll leave Miami and come back to Cincinnati,” he said.

https://www.fox19.com/2024/01/19/i-know-script-chad-johnson-predicts-bengals-championship-2024/

• Like 3