The Sports Guy

[quote name='Skilly McRailnob' date='Sep 27 2005, 01:14 PM']has picked against the bengals all three weeks...

thanks nerd!

[img]http://www.newmoanyeah.com/images/2003/other/bill_simmons.jpg[/img]
[right][post="158520"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah I noticed that and mailed him about it. I hope he doesn't break the trend, and our undefeated season continues.

That guy is a douch bag, he said that the media is always making excuses for guys like Mariucci and Marvin Lewis...

Maybe he is right on Mariucci but I havn't heard anyone making excuses for marvin. In fact, Marvin has earned lots of positive press for the ressurection of the bengals. And also, he has only been a HC for 2 seasons, unlike mariucci.

F the sports guy

I used to read the Sports Guy religiously but he's dead to me now. After the Pats became so successful and then the Sox won the series he's just become an insufferable Boston blow-hard. :thumbsdown: I'll still read some of his columns if the title catches my eye and he still makes me laugh now and then but he used to be golden. I'll always have the memories, though. -_-

[quote name='BuckWoody' date='Sep 27 2005, 01:37 PM']I used to read the Sports Guy religiously but he's dead to me now.  After the Pats became so successful and then the Sox won the series he's just become an insufferable Boston blow-hard. :thumbsdown: I'll still read some of his columns if the title catches my eye and he still makes me laugh now and then but he used to be golden.  I'll always have the memories, though. -_-
[right][post="158589"][/post][/right][/quote]

x2

Archived