lets take back the jungle

i am not one that likes to see our fans act like jackasses toward other teams fans at pbs,but i think it should change this week against pittspuke.im tired of hearing all the fareweather stoolers fans in cincinnati saying shit like they own pbs(i have a few of these fags at work) they keep talking about how much more fans they have at a cincinnati game than bengals fans. i say we make it a bad experience for these homos this week and take back OUR stadium...... jmo.

Guest BlueKat
[quote name='bengalsFAN4life' post='171221' date='Oct 16 2005, 07:44 PM']i am not one that likes to see our fans act like jackasses toward other teams fans at pbs,but i think it should change this week against pittspuke.im tired of hearing all the fareweather stoolers fans in cincinnati saying shit like they own pbs(i have a few of these fags at work) they keep talking about how much more fans they have at a cincinnati game than bengals fans. i say we make it a bad experience for these homos this week and take back OUR stadium...... jmo.[/quote]

Any yellow towels being waved around me get took. I will snatch up every one of those ignorant things I can get my hands on. Maybe if Im feeling nice I will just rip em in half and throw em back.

My advice for you wimps is simply dont show up. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] Maybe in the past you have been able to get away with it, and thats on the pussy fans weve had in the past. But unless you want a size 13 up the old shit chute, just stay home!

Problems with that....Section 126 come on down and we'll discuse it further.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='171293' date='Oct 16 2005, 09:57 PM']Lets not be like Jacksonvillie fans, be louder than they are, talk all the trash and make them feel stupid, but lets not resort to anything physical.[/quote]

Agreed. Get loud (when the other team has the ball for some of you dumbasses) and let the Bengals do the talking.

[quote name='BlueKat' post='171291' date='Oct 16 2005, 07:51 PM']Any yellow towels being waved around me get took. I will snatch up every one of those ignorant things I can get my hands on. Maybe if Im feeling nice I will just rip em in half and throw em back.

My advice for you wimps is simply dont show up. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] Maybe in the past you have been able to get away with it, and thats on the pussy fans weve had in the past. But unless you want a size 13 up the old shit chute, just stay home!

Problems with that....Section 126 come on down and we'll discuse it further.[/quote]

Whatever.........you wouldn't stand a chance. Ever been bumrushed by 5,000 people? And that's just the ones in your immediate vicinity.

You're an internet badass who won't do a DAMN THING if anyone talks shit to you during the game. Listen to your friends here.........they seem to have a "grip" better than you do.

Guest BlueKat
[quote name='Southern Steeler' post='171442' date='Oct 17 2005, 01:35 AM'][quote name='BlueKat' post='171291' date='Oct 16 2005, 07:51 PM']

Any yellow towels being waved around me get took. I will snatch up every one of those ignorant things I can get my hands on. Maybe if Im feeling nice I will just rip em in half and throw em back.

Problems with that....Section 126 come on down and we'll discuse it further.[/quote]

Whatever.........you wouldn't stand a chance. Ever been bumrushed by 5,000 people? And that's just the ones in your immediate vicinity.

You're an internet badass who won't do a DAMN THING if anyone talks shit to you during the game. Listen to your friends here.........they seem to have a "grip" better than you do.
[/quote]

First off, you ass bandits arent smart enough to bring it all at once, 2nd I dont give a shit, 3rd FUCK YOU!
You dont know me, and for you to say that I ever take shit from you idiots, is probably one of the biggest insults yet. You wanna talk during games thats fine I WILL talk back. Ive shared brews and laughs with other teams fans, Cleveland, Baltimore, everyone except you assholes. You all have the biggest fucking egos I've ever seen. And it holds true that your nothing but a bunch of pussys. Last year I did the same thing snatched every towel that waved in my direction, and I will do it again this year. What happened to the "BUMRUSH" last year. It didnt happen, and it wont happen. So whos all talk here. Come down to the game and we can find out. Just as I have told you b4 dont bother with a response I'm done with you.

Guest mongoloido

Any Pittsburgh fan who thinks he owns PBS hasn't been to a game in the last couple years. I'll admit there were more than a few seasons where the Steelers fans were everywhere in the stadium. Those days are gone, though.

We don't need to take back our stadium. We took it back a couple years ago.

Should be a heck of a game. Can't wait. :)

Pitt fans: How do you get your tickets?

The game sold out before single tickets went on sale. Did you buy the few available ticket packs left and sell the extra ticket? Go through a broker/ebay and pay $200-400 a ticket?

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Ben' post='171602' date='Oct 17 2005, 10:39 AM']Pitt fans: How do you get your tickets?

The game sold out before single tickets went on sale. Did you buy the few available ticket packs left and sell the extra ticket? Go through a broker/ebay and pay $200-400 a ticket?[/quote]

I'd assume all of the above. Lots of companies have season tickets, and entertain their Pittsburgh clients with this game... I'd even heard rumor of a few people who actually have season tickets and have a deal with a scalper to sell the rest of their season for them. Who knows if that's true or not though. Pretty wild to think it might.

Guest BlueKat
[quote name='mongoloido' post='171606' date='Oct 17 2005, 10:45 AM'][quote name='Ben' post='171602' date='Oct 17 2005, 10:39 AM']
Pitt fans: How do you get your tickets?

The game sold out before single tickets went on sale. Did you buy the few available ticket packs left and sell the extra ticket? Go through a broker/ebay and pay $200-400 a ticket?[/quote]

I'd assume all of the above. Lots of companies have season tickets, and entertain their Pittsburgh clients with this game... I'd even heard rumor of a few people who actually have season tickets and have a deal with a scalper to sell the rest of their season for them. Who knows if that's true or not though. Pretty wild to think it might.
[/quote]

Look I dont have a problem with another teams fans coming to watch the game, I do however have a big fucking problem with them coming in and being arrogant assholes. 3 years ago some punk asses from pissburp decided that while I was up and getting drinks that they would go ahead and cool down my wife with their drinks. They got the boot but still. 2 years ago more nimrods from the squeeler contention felt like harrassing and yelling profanity, now thats all well and good except for the fact that I had my 8 year old son with me. No Class Chumps. So last year after I got my season tickets I said enough. So when some of their "fans" started to wave those stinkin towels around me, I decided they didnt need them anymore. It WILL be the same this year. I'm not going to take any BS from those Classless morons in our own house. Now you wanna come to the game and sit there or whatever fine, hell I'll even buy you a drink. But it comes down to this-Talk shit, Get hit.

Guest BlueKat

[quote name='mongoloido' post='171642' date='Oct 17 2005, 12:35 PM']Not sure what that has to do with the question of where the tickets get bought and sold, but have at it, brother. :) [/quote]

Nothing, I was going to comment but I guess I wasnt done ranting...sorry.
:crazy:

My sister has club seats and she gives away about half her games a year. I never understand it.

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='BlueKat' post='171644' date='Oct 17 2005, 12:44 PM'][quote name='mongoloido' post='171642' date='Oct 17 2005, 12:35 PM']
Not sure what that has to do with the question of where the tickets get bought and sold, but have at it, brother. :) [/quote]

Nothing, I was going to comment but I guess I wasnt done ranting...sorry.
:crazy:

My sister has club seats and she gives away about half her games a year. I never understand it.
[/quote]

lol. :D

Your sister does what?!?! I think those are grounds to have her commited and named the executer of her estate (tickets :) ).

Guest BlueKat

[quote name='mongoloido' post='171648' date='Oct 17 2005, 01:02 PM']lol. :D

Your sister does what?!?! I think those are grounds to have her commited and named the executer of her estate (tickets :) ).[/quote]

Yeah I havent been able to figure that one out myself. I think if I found out she was ever giving those seats to some other teams fans, I would have to just go ahead and disown her. But so far she hasnt.

Archived