***** NEW SKIN DESIGN & IMPLIMENTATION *****

well, as i get parts of the new skin complete, i will post screen shots or images here... feel free to comment and make suggestions...

here is the header, its not done, of course, i will have a rotation header like now, multiple platers, etc..

[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/headernew.gif[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' post='174094' date='Oct 21 2005, 10:52 PM']well, as i get parts of the new skin complete, i will post screen shots or images here... feel free to comment and make suggestions...

here is the header, its not done, [b]of course, i will have a rotation header like now, multiple platers, etc..[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='174109' date='Oct 21 2005, 11:54 PM']Pretty sweet, I hope it keeps doing the player rotation thing that your doing now, I like that feature.[/quote]

:badger: :badger:

ha

[quote name='GoBengals' post='174110' date='Oct 21 2005, 11:55 PM'][quote name='GoBengals' post='174094' date='Oct 21 2005, 10:52 PM']
well, as i get parts of the new skin complete, i will post screen shots or images here... feel free to comment and make suggestions...

here is the header, its not done, [b]of course, i will have a rotation header like now, multiple platers, etc..[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='174109' date='Oct 21 2005, 11:54 PM']Pretty sweet, I hope it keeps doing the player rotation thing that your doing now, I like that feature.[/quote]

:badger: :badger:

ha
[/quote]

Damn you Jack and Coke!!!
:thumbsup:

Archived