The Official MOTHERFUCKIN Bengals Browns Thread

Guest BengalLady
you speak as if garcia is joe montana ... ?!?!?..?

hell put  gaycia in there, fuck em up just the same...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I did not say that! But it is a plus. :) But yes, Cleveland is screwed either way. Is Green not playing today or what?

Guest RudiRudiRudi
This should be cake folks!!!!  Garcia out, we should be able to shut em out.  Is Green out also?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

please please please dont take any opponent lightly, i remember people predicting us to kick the browns ass in cleveland earlier this year, it all depends on which bengals show up.

Guest BengalLady
please please please dont take any opponent lightly, i remember people predicting us to kick the browns ass in cleveland earlier this year, it all depends on which bengals show up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya that is true. We have to win though. It is the Brownies and they are going to be in our home. We gave Pissburgh a run for their money, I really think this one is winnable.

But there has been alot of emotional factors with their team this week, they may be pumped.

But not pumped enough. Please everyone be loud!!! We can do this!!!

Guest oldschooler

Palmer starts

11-28-04, 11:35 a.m.

PRE-GAME HITS: Quarterback Carson Palmer got the nod to start Sunday after suffering from back spasms earlier in the week. emerged from the Bengals locker room about 10:45 a.m. Sunday and appeared to throw easily to wide receiver Chad Johnson and tight end Matt Schobel in showing no visible signs of a back problem.

B)

Guest BengalLady
Palmer starts 

11-28-04, 11:35 a.m.

PRE-GAME HITS: Quarterback Carson Palmer got the nod to start Sunday after suffering from back spasms earlier in the week. emerged from the Bengals locker room about 10:45 a.m. Sunday and appeared to throw easily to wide receiver Chad Johnson and tight end Matt Schobel in showing no visible signs of a back problem.

B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome, thanks for the info. :)

Archived