a message from a friend.....

[quote name='chiefsfan' post='204476' date='Jan 15 2006, 11:37 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='204472' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:34 AM']
Nobody cares what he has to say, and shouldn't you be on a Chiefs board discussing your new coach and who your going to get in the offseason?[/quote]
Did that already....now I'm here...... :lol:
[/quote]

Well gladd your a fan... i guess. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='204477' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:37 AM'][quote name='chiefsfan' post='204476' date='Jan 15 2006, 11:37 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='204472' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:34 AM']
Nobody cares what he has to say, and shouldn't you be on a Chiefs board discussing your new coach and who your going to get in the offseason?[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not a fan...just a curious bystander.......

[quote name='chiefsfan' post='204482' date='Jan 15 2006, 11:40 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='204477' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:37 AM']
[quote name='chiefsfan' post='204476' date='Jan 15 2006, 11:37 PM']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

dont care.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='204483' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:41 AM'][quote name='chiefsfan' post='204482' date='Jan 15 2006, 11:40 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='204477' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:37 AM']
[quote name='chiefsfan' post='204476' date='Jan 15 2006, 11:37 PM']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

dont care.

YOU started this conversation.......I simply brought a message from a friend..... :D
[/quote]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='chiefsfan' post='204462' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:24 PM']Whodeywedey just wanted to send his regrets that...for some strange reason, he was unable to access the board and share his jubilation at winning today's game w/ you kind folks..... :D STEELER'S RULE!!!!![/quote]

Chiefs fan saying "STEELERS RULE" huh?
Weren`t you just rooting for the Steelers
to LOSE and miss out on the Playoffs all
together, just a couple of weeks ago ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

Anyway, here I think this applies to your "friend".
I posted it in another thread...but the
same applies here...

Why would you even come to a Bengals board
after such a big win against the Colts ?

You`re team just had a huge win that put`s
them into the AFC Championship game.
And what do you do ? Go to a Bengals
board to gloat ?!!!!! :lol:

My God some of you fucking Steelers fans
are so pathetic. You obviously have
inferiority complexes and self esteem issues.

You should seek professional help...seriously.

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='chiefsfan' post='204462' date='Jan 15 2006, 11:24 PM']Whodeywedey just wanted to send his regrets that...for some strange reason, he was unable to access the board and share his jubilation at winning today's game w/ you kind folks..... :D STEELER'S RULE!!!!![/quote]

funny. We'ren't you like not a dick before your team got ousted (by the same Steelers mind you)?

[quote name='oldschooler' post='204549' date='Jan 16 2006, 08:19 AM'][quote name='chiefsfan' post='204462' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:24 PM']
Whodeywedey just wanted to send his regrets that...for some strange reason, he was unable to access the board and share his jubilation at winning today's game w/ you kind folks..... :D STEELER'S RULE!!!!![/quote]

together, just a couple of weeks ago ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

same applies here...

[/quote]

Chiefs fans are mighty loyal to their friends...... :D

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='chiefsrule' post='204674' date='Jan 16 2006, 09:51 AM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='204549' date='Jan 16 2006, 08:19 AM']
[quote name='chiefsfan' post='204462' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:24 PM']
Whodeywedey just wanted to send his regrets that...for some strange reason, he was unable to access the board and share his jubilation at winning today's game w/ you kind folks..... :D STEELER'S RULE!!!!![/quote]

same applies here...

[/quote]

[/quote]

So they wanted the Chiefs to miss the Playoffs for a friend too ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

[quote name='chiefsrule' post='204674' date='Jan 16 2006, 09:51 AM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='204549' date='Jan 16 2006, 08:19 AM']
[quote name='chiefsfan' post='204462' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:24 PM']

same applies here...

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is good to be loyal. I sure miss whodeywedey's compassion and wit for the game. Also that advocate is a very friendly sort. What happen to him.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='204472' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:34 AM']Nobody cares what he has to say, and shouldn't you be on a Chiefs board discussing your new coach and who your going to get in the offseason?[/quote]

Like you should be discussing the new QB your going to get as the one you have is broke and his replacement wants to try free agency?

By the way, Kimo's knee is getting better

[quote name='Beaglessuck' post='204861' date='Jan 16 2006, 06:03 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='204472' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:34 AM']

Like you should be discussing the new QB your going to get as the one you have is broke and his replacement wants to try free agency?

By the way, Kimo's knee is getting better
[/quote]
Typical classless comment from typical Steelers fans. Where are all the Steelers fans that aren't complete jagoffs that actually want to discuss some football?
It is getting SO old.

you know all the steelers are rubbing it in our face with carson knee, karma will get them bad. cause payback it a muthafucka, worthlessberger and kimo will get theirs. i just hope to god that your QB fucking gets hurt in the off season or when they play in denver, or even better opening day, so he's for sure gone for the season. so your overpaid backups could come in and make your team a laughing stock you mother fuckers.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='205817' date='Jan 18 2006, 12:41 PM']you know all the steelers are rubbing it in our face with carson knee, karma will get them bad. cause payback it a muthafucka, worthlessberger and kimo will get theirs. i just hope to god that your QB fucking gets hurt in the off season or when they play in denver, or even better opening day, so he's for sure gone for the season. so your overpaid backups could come in and make your team a laughing stock you mother fuckers.[/quote]

I was banned for having a name like this...

[quote name='Bugnlejungle' post='208514' date='Jan 25 2006, 11:45 AM'][quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='205817' date='Jan 18 2006, 12:41 PM']
you know all the steelers are rubbing it in our face with carson knee, karma will get them bad. cause payback it a muthafucka, worthlessberger and kimo will get theirs. i just hope to god that your QB fucking gets hurt in the off season or when they play in denver, or even better opening day, so he's for sure gone for the season. so your overpaid backups could come in and make your team a laughing stock you mother fuckers.[/quote]

I was banned for having a name like this...
[/quote]
Oh really, so we won't let you use the word bugnle... damn, I guess you just suck at life. Better go kill yourself while you still have the Queelers to fall back on. :)

Archived