Serious question for the christians

Boomer07

[quote name='Boomer07' post='209748' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:40 PM'][quote name='Lawman' post='209731' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:23 PM']
[quote name='Boomer07' post='209707' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:44 PM']
[quote name='The Scales' post='209540' date='Jan 27 2006, 04:05 PM']
First of all FUNDAMENATALISM is the SUK.

Secondly all the good jews, christians, buddhists, hindoo's, jehova witnesses, Catholics, muslems, protestants, athesists, agnostics, pagans, zoroasters, etc. keep being born and born until they figure this mess out. With some "Time" whatever that is off in between.

I think.[/quote]

There are more people living right now than have ever lived at any other point in history. So, where did the extra souls come from?

Again, serious question, not trying to make light of this. Although, I'm sure the question has been asked before and I'd bet there's an answer.

[quote name='sneaky' post='209594' date='Jan 27 2006, 05:22 PM'][quote name='Lawman' post='209591' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:15 PM']
coy bacon is posting some disturbing info that's caught my attention[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Daaaammmmnnn.

Dude came out of his corner SWINGING, in the J&D forum. :1287:

:lol:

[quote name='Lawman' post='209655' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:49 PM'][quote]when it came to this part though, it had a disclaimer mentioning that this wasn't part of the original story and was added later...[/quote]

Bengalrick,

The Gospel of Thomas was discoverd in Nag Hammadi, Egypt in 1945.
It contains 114 verses on mostly what Jesus spoke. :blink:

Verse 30: Jesus said: Where there are three gods, they are gods; where there are two or one, I am with him. Speaking of The Holy Trinity.
[/quote]

I thought only catholics beleived in the Holy Trinity.

Or... are you a catholic?
[/quote]

No I am not, I am Baptist, I was actually baptized in a creek in Kentucky. Age:12

Additionally, I have attended services at Church of Christ. Growing up on the westside of Cincy, you can see I have been exposed to Catholiscm; I actually was thinking of converting, but by chance I met a friend that I hadn't seen in years. He was a born-again Christian. He gave me material to read and basically said "Go back and [u]read[/u] your Bible"

I say I am a Christian in the sense that I believe Jesus lived and he was God. I believe we can only get to heaven through Christ. Christ bore our sins on the cross.

My personal problem is "Pride". Probably stemming from the fact that I am the oldest son of five siblings raised by a mother on welfare; and at an early age I had to seek out on my own. I do not ask for Gods guidance to show me the way. I do not seek fellowship with other Christians. I am full of shit and I know it, so does Jesus and he is waiting for me to get my act together. That is my confessional.

Hail Mary's are Bullshit and they are unneccessary. So you'll get none from me. The Pope is only a man and will die like you and I and he will have to answer to christ in the same manner as we do.
Christ shedding of blood on the cross, cleansed the sins of man (sins must be cleansed before you enter heaven). Why do we need a purgatory (cleansing of sins) when Jesus did this for us?

I just wanted to point out a few items of differences between Catholics and so called protestants.
If I would do what I need to do, you could call me a Christian; without a connection to any religous denomination like Baptist, Methodist, Catholic etc...

That is how I believe Jesus wanted it.

In Jesus name we pray, amen -_-
[/quote]

That's cool. It sounds like your beleifs are very close to the guy I work with (see above).

So, do you beleive that Gandhi could've possibly got into heaven?

From what others have posted, it sounds like he, at least, respected Christianity.

But, so far, from what I've read here (Jesus being the only way etc.)... he probably would not be there right now.
[/quote]

We are not suppose to assume, I know that's kinda weak.

We are not in position to lay claim to know the status of the afore mentioned individuals.

If you seek the truth, look at the clues you have been given.

[quote name='Lawman' post='209731' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:23 PM'][quote name='Boomer07' post='209707' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:44 PM']
[quote name='The Scales' post='209540' date='Jan 27 2006, 04:05 PM']
First of all FUNDAMENATALISM is the SUK.

Secondly all the good jews, christians, buddhists, hindoo's, jehova witnesses, Catholics, muslems, protestants, athesists, agnostics, pagans, zoroasters, etc. keep being born and born until they figure this mess out. With some "Time" whatever that is off in between.

I think.[/quote]

There are more people living right now than have ever lived at any other point in history. So, where did the extra souls come from?

Again, serious question, not trying to make light of this. Although, I'm sure the question has been asked before and I'd bet there's an answer.

[quote name='ONYX' post='209594' date='Jan 27 2006, 05:22 PM'][quote name='Lawman' post='209591' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:15 PM']
coy bacon is posting some disturbing info that's caught my attention[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Daaaammmmnnn.

Dude came out of his corner SWINGING, in the J&D forum. :1287:

[quote name='Lawman' post='209655' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:49 PM'][quote]when it came to this part though, it had a disclaimer mentioning that this wasn't part of the original story and was added later...[/quote]

Bengalrick,

The Gospel of Thomas was discoverd in Nag Hammadi, Egypt in 1945.
It contains 114 verses on mostly what Jesus spoke. :blink:

Verse 30: Jesus said: Where there are three gods, they are gods; where there are two or one, I am with him. Speaking of The Holy Trinity.
[/quote]

I thought only catholics beleived in the Holy Trinity.

Or... are you a catholic?
[/quote]

No I am not, I am Baptist, I was actually baptized in a creek in Kentucky. Age:12

Additionally, I have attended services at Church of Christ. Growing up on the westside of Cincy, you can see I have been exposed to Catholiscm; I actually was thinking of converting, but by chance I met a friend that I hadn't seen in years. He was a born-again Christian. He gave me material to read and basically said "Go back and [u]read[/u] your Bible"

I say I am a Christian in the sense that I believe Jesus lived and he was God. I believe we can only get to heaven through Christ. Christ bore our sins on the cross.

My personal problem is "Pride". Probably stemming from the fact that I am the oldest son of five siblings raised by a mother on welfare; and at an early age I had to seek out on my own. I do not ask for Gods guidance to show me the way. I do not seek fellowship with other Christians. I am full of shit and I know it, so does Jesus and he is waiting for me to get my act together. That is my confessional.

Hail Mary's are Bullshit and they are unneccessary. So you'll get none from me. The Pope is only a man and will die like you and I and he will have to answer to christ in the same manner as we do.
Christ shedding of blood on the cross, cleansed the sins of man (sins must be cleansed before you enter heaven). Why do we need a purgatory (cleansing of sins) when Jesus did this for us?

I just wanted to point out a few items of differences between Catholics and so called protestants.
If I would do what I need to do, you could call me a Christian; without a connection to any religous denomination like Baptist, Methodist, Catholic etc...

That is how I believe Jesus wanted it.

In Jesus name we pray, amen -_-
[/quote]
I have to say, I tend to agree with this. Well said.
Free will, it's anathema to some....

[quote]My personal problem is "Pride". Probably stemming from the fact that I am the oldest son of five siblings raised by a mother on welfare; and at an early age I had to seek out on my own. I do not ask for Gods guidance to show me the way. I do not seek fellowship with other Christians. I am full of shit and I know it, so does Jesus and he is waiting for me to get my act together. That is my confessional.[/quote]

You and I are not at all unalike in this fashion. What I am gratefull for is his forgivness and love. I grew up in the "prodistan" church in that military sence, ie: chaplins at hopital churches, and nothing specific in the denomination sence. I went to a Baptist school here in VA (you probabally can guess the one) and while I grew in my understanding of my faith, I also grew in my hatred of christians, from the things I saw there and the treatment of people proclaiming Christs name not acting in the manner they should. People calling a black girl a nigger (sorry not meaning to offend), a girl whoring herself out to pay tuition, one of the main pastors sons was gay and people ostracizing him for it. I didnt see alot of the love Jesus wanted us to show from people towards these people. I saw some friends get kicked out of school for drinking ect.. however to me there was no love shown to help them.

I have a lot of anger/hatred towards my fellow "christian" in me still, its why I dont go to church as much as I should. However I know that this lack of love is their sin, and that if we all sin and we all must show forgiveness and love, I must do this towards these people as well. This is something my pride still doesnt let me do. Loving your enemy is my hardest lesson that even at 30 Im still struggling with.

I hope one day to make peace with it all.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209844' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:30 PM'][quote]My personal problem is "Pride". Probably stemming from the fact that I am the oldest son of five siblings raised by a mother on welfare; and at an early age I had to seek out on my own. I do not ask for Gods guidance to show me the way. I do not seek fellowship with other Christians. I am full of shit and I know it, so does Jesus and he is waiting for me to get my act together. That is my confessional.[/quote]

You and I are not at all unalike in this fashion. What I am gratefull for is his forgivness and love. I grew up in the "prodistan" church in that military sence, ie: chaplins at hopital churches, and nothing specific in the denomination sence. I went to a Baptist school here in VA (you probabally can guess the one) and while I grew in my understanding of my faith, I also grew in my hatred of christians, from the things I saw there and the treatment of people proclaiming Christs name not acting in the manner they should. People calling a black girl a nigger (sorry not meaning to offend), a girl whoring herself out to pay tuition, one of the main pastors sons was gay and people ostracizing him for it. I didnt see alot of the love Jesus wanted us to show from people towards these people. I saw some friends get kicked out of school for drinking ect.. however to me there was no love shown to help them.

I have a lot of anger/hatred towards my fellow "christian" in me still, its why I dont go to church as much as I should. However I know that this lack of love is their sin, and that if we all sin and we all must show forgiveness and love, I must do this towards these people as well. This is something my pride still doesnt let me do. Loving your enemy is my hardest lesson that even at 30 Im still struggling with.

[/quote]

You know what Jamie? That's the most Jesus-like post I've ever seen on this site.

I applaud you, man.

[quote name='Boomer07' post='209852' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:40 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='209844' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:30 PM']
[quote]My personal problem is "Pride". Probably stemming from the fact that I am the oldest son of five siblings raised by a mother on welfare; and at an early age I had to seek out on my own. I do not ask for Gods guidance to show me the way. I do not seek fellowship with other Christians. I am full of shit and I know it, so does Jesus and he is waiting for me to get my act together. That is my confessional.[/quote]

[/quote]

You know what Jamie? That's the most Jesus-like post I've ever seen on this site.

I applaud you, man.
[/quote]

Thanks Boomer.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='209861' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:52 PM']I think the biggest problem Christians face is not being stone-throwers at glass houses...[/quote]

Agreed... We Christians need to learn how to spread the word without seeming to be judgmental hypocrites. Its a fine line to walk and one that can make MANY of us misunderstood.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209862' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:54 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='209861' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:52 PM']
I think the biggest problem Christians face is not being stone-throwers at glass houses...[/quote]

Agreed... We Christians need to learn how to spread the word without seeming to be judgmental hypocrites. Its a fine line to walk and one that can make MANY of us misunderstood.
[/quote]

If only there were more of you.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209844' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:30 PM'][quote]My personal problem is "Pride". Probably stemming from the fact that I am the oldest son of five siblings raised by a mother on welfare; and at an early age I had to seek out on my own. I do not ask for Gods guidance to show me the way. I do not seek fellowship with other Christians. I am full of shit and I know it, so does Jesus and he is waiting for me to get my act together. That is my confessional.[/quote]

[/quote]

Great post Jamie,

After my original post. I collected my thoughts (between bantering with the new poster Coy/BJ).
I thought of you, Jason, bengalrick, bunghole, steggy homer and he may not believe it but BJ.
I had mentioned "I do not seek fellowship with fellow Christians", this statement may be false.
It's possible, I am finding it here.

[quote name='Boomer07' post='209864' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:56 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='209862' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:54 PM']
[quote name='Bunghole' post='209861' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:52 PM']
I think the biggest problem Christians face is not being stone-throwers at glass houses...[/quote]

[/quote]

If only there were more of you.
[/quote]

Personally I think that goes both ways, people just need to listen to each other and what it is we are trying to say to each other. I also see the non-christain tune out people as soon as the christain speaks word one of anything to do with their faith.

This is typical of our politics too, people do alot of yelling and not alot of listening. If only pepople would listen to each other, things would change.

Ok got to get off the soapbox. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='Lawman' post='209865' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:57 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='209844' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:30 PM']

[/quote]

Great post Jamie,

After my original post. I collected my thoughts (between bantering with the new poster Coy/BJ).
I thought of you, Jason, bengalrick, bunghole, steggy homer and he may not believe it but BJ.
I had mentioned "I do not seek fellowship with fellow Christians", this statement may be false.
[b]It's possible, I am finding it here.[/b]
[/quote]

As am I. Really we should have lunch sometime while your up here.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209867' date='Jan 28 2006, 12:00 AM'][quote name='Lawman' post='209865' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:57 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209844' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:30 PM']

[/quote]

Great post Jamie,

[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be Great, I am on Bolling AFB and you can guess which Building I am in. :ninja:

Hey, do you like baseball/ The kid starting 3rd base for the Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, I've known him since he was like 10-11. Played ball with my son. I am only 10 minutes from RFK stadium.

[quote name='Lawman' post='209869' date='Jan 28 2006, 12:05 AM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='209867' date='Jan 28 2006, 12:00 AM']
[quote name='Lawman' post='209865' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:57 PM']

[/quote]

Great post Jamie,

[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be Great, I am on Bolling AFB and you can guess which Building I am in. :ninja:

Hey, do you like baseball/ The kid starting 3rd base for the Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, I've known him since he was like 10-11. Played ball with my son. I am only 10 minutes from RFK stadium.
[/quote]

Love the Reds. We should hit up a game when they come to town.

Also about this school I went to. Dont get me wrong, there were good people there too. My girlfriend there was raped in high school and the school's founder offers a home for such girls and scholarships along with helping them with adoption. Much like life and the real world, there were good and bad.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209871' date='Jan 28 2006, 12:09 AM'][quote name='Lawman' post='209869' date='Jan 28 2006, 12:05 AM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209867' date='Jan 28 2006, 12:00 AM']
[quote name='Lawman' post='209865' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:57 PM']

[/quote]

Great post Jamie,

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Love the Reds. We should hit up a game when they come to town.
[/quote]
:thumbsup:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='209647' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:35 PM']Naw, I thought about writing a book once about this very thing...a Universe of beings that were unaware of each other's existence (although each planet suspected other life was out there), and each world was visited by God and given a version of Jesus that conformed to their stage of civilized development/appearance, etc etc...unified by God, but without knowing if God was just for their own world or travelled to others they suspected existed...and each civilization would be re-visited in Armaggedon fashion by their personal "piece of God as Them" in a second-coming before any individual world's technology allowed them to peek too far behind the curtain of immortality...[/quote]

Mr.Bung...the more important an action or calling is to the evolution of one's soul the more resistance we feel towards it. It's frightenly proportional. You owe it to yourself and the world to DO YOUR WORK!

Little story...A woman is diagnosed with terminal cancer givin only six months to live. Confronting her mortality she quits her office job, and begins to persue her dream of writing tex mex songs, or painting, or writing her novel. Her friends all think she's gone bonkers, she naturaly couldn't be happier. Cancer goes into remission....

DO YOUR WORK!

[quote name='Boomer07' post='209707' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:44 PM']There are more people living right now than have ever lived at any other point in history. So, where did the extra souls come from?

Again, serious question, not trying to make light of this. Although, I'm sure the question has been asked before and I'd bet there's an answer.[/quote]

Since i think of each of us as God in disguise, and in my mind, God can only be without limit, then it also makes sense to think that God has an inexhaustable amount of himself.

Guest Coy Bacon

[quote name='Boomer07' post='209756' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:53 PM'][quote name='Lawman' post='209736' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:27 PM']
[quote]Daaaammmmnnn.

Dude came out of his corner SWINGING, in the J&D forum.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img] some of us think it's BJ

here, set I'll out some bait and see if he we can catch him

:rabbitwithapancakeonitshead:

now go hide

:ninja:
[/quote]

I seriously doubt it's BJ.

Coy seems to be even further to the left than BJ is, and it seems that he has given up trying to change things and just calling things like he sees it. BJ is still in his 20's. Coy has to be much older than that.

Besides, BJ might not even know who Coy Bacon is. I sure as hell didn't (had to Google it :mellow: ), I was only 7 when Coy left the Bengals. He only played 2 years.
[/quote]

"Right" and "Left" are for suckers - like the two fenced-in bulldogs in the neighborhood that we used to individually fire up and then run at each other to make bump heads. Top and bottom, inside and outside, right and wrong, human and inhuman are more relevant in the real world than top and bottom.

If BJ is in his 20's, I'm certainly not him - my oldest kid is in his 20's. Besides, I'd never use the moniker BlackJesus. For one thing it's probably redundant; for another, I don't care for the reference to Marvin Lewis as BlackJesus. Coy Bacon played in the league for a long time; he played for the Rams and San Diego before playing for the Bengals. He had a season with 20 sacks or so with the Bengals before moving on to the Redskins. He was competent, outspoken and didn't take any shit. My kind of guy.

Ok, I've went to church every Sunday for my whole life, so I certainly hope I can be of service. (Baptist Church)
There are two types of Christianity, Protestant(correct spelling) also been mentioned as "evangelical", and Catholic.
All Baptists, and all Protestants from what I am aware of, believe that all forms of Christianity (Methodist, Lutheran, Catholic...) can lead to heaven.
The first verse that comes to my mind is:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have ever lasting life." John 3:16
Some people may have their own views, but I assure you that the Christian view (all different denomonations have a "book" or "code" of what exactly the believe in). Anyways, the Christian view from the churches is that the ONLY way into Heaven is by accepting Christ as your savior. All this can take is a simple prayer to God where you accept Jesus as you savior, but obviously it has to be true and honest.
If Gandhi did not accept Jesus Christ as his savior (he did not, I am ALL but positive) then no, by Christian belief he is not in Heaven.
Um, I only skimmed by most of the posts, so if there were still some questions out there that are unaswered ask again and I'll try my best and give you an answer.
Pretty much, you MUST accept Jesus Christ as your Savior to get into Heaven, that is the only way per Christian belief.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='210469' date='Jan 29 2006, 06:17 PM'][quote name='The Scales' post='210467' date='Jan 29 2006, 06:12 PM']
Wouldn't christian heaven be a collossal bore?[/quote]

What makes you say that? :blink:
[/quote]

my mind makes me say that...it might be cool for a bit i guess, but if it's anything like they make it out to be where's the drama? The interesting stuff...all the cool shit happens here on earth...that's why god made us...FOR AMUSEMENT!!!

:mellow:

"And you think your so clever and classless and free, But you're still fucking peasents as far as i can see."

John Lennon

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='CPalmerUSC3' post='210432' date='Jan 29 2006, 04:33 PM']Ok, I've went to church every Sunday for my whole life, so I certainly hope I can be of service. (Baptist Church)
There are two types of Christianity, Protestant(correct spelling) also been mentioned as "evangelical", and Catholic.
All Baptists, and all Protestants from what I am aware of, believe that all forms of Christianity (Methodist, Lutheran, Catholic...) can lead to heaven.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have ever lasting life." John 3:16
Some people may have their own views, but I assure you that the Christian view (all different denomonations have a "book" or "code" of what exactly the believe in). Anyways, the Christian view from the churches is that the ONLY way into Heaven is by accepting Christ as your savior. All this can take is a simple prayer to God where you accept Jesus as you savior, but obviously it has to be true and honest.
If Gandhi did not accept Jesus Christ as his savior (he did not, I am ALL but positive) then no, by Christian belief he is not in Heaven.
Um, I only skimmed by most of the posts, so if there were still some questions out there that are unaswered ask again and I'll try my best and give you an answer.
Pretty much, you MUST accept Jesus Christ as your Savior to get into Heaven, that is the only way per Christian belief.[/quote]

that pretty much anwers my question.... the only problem is i disagree 100% w/ it........ and i am a baptist myself, though i dont go to church, i simply pray, accept jesus, and read the bible on occasion...

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='210386' date='Jan 29 2006, 01:58 PM'][quote name='Boomer07' post='209756' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:53 PM']
[quote name='Lawman' post='209736' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:27 PM']
[quote]Daaaammmmnnn.

Dude came out of his corner SWINGING, in the J&D forum.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img] some of us think it's BJ

here, set I'll out some bait and see if he we can catch him

:rabbitwithapancakeonitshead:

now go hide

:ninja:
[/quote]

I seriously doubt it's BJ.

Coy seems to be even further to the left than BJ is, and it seems that he has given up trying to change things and just calling things like he sees it. BJ is still in his 20's. Coy has to be much older than that.

Besides, BJ might not even know who Coy Bacon is. I sure as hell didn't (had to Google it :mellow: ), I was only 7 when Coy left the Bengals. He only played 2 years.
[/quote]

"Right" and "Left" are for suckers - like the two fenced-in bulldogs in the neighborhood that we used to individually fire up and then run at each other to make bump heads. Top and bottom, inside and outside, right and wrong, human and inhuman are more relevant in the real world than top and bottom.

If BJ is in his 20's, I'm certainly not him - my oldest kid is in his 20's. Besides, I'd never use the moniker BlackJesus. For one thing it's probably redundant; for another, I don't care for the reference to Marvin Lewis as BlackJesus. [b]Coy Bacon played in the league for a long time; he played for the Rams and San Diego before playing for the Bengals.[/b] He had a season with 20 sacks or so with the Bengals before moving on to the Redskins. He was competent, outspoken and didn't take any shit. My kind of guy.
[/quote]

When I said that Coy Bacon "only played for 2 years" I meant he only played for the Bengals for 2 years. My bad.

My google search did reveal the rest of his career.

Welcome to the board BTW. :)

In the begining there was the self and the self said "I AM." Then the self looked around and said "I wish there were another." Hence the universe.

fast forward through some enteraing stuff happening in india and africa the blamo here comes J to The C.

This was a playboy radiating full god consciousness. The things this guy knew blew the minds of most people whom he came into contact with, but of course as with all who were clued in it was those insights that got his ass nailed to a cross.

"The father and I are one." BLASHMEPY said the jews... i agree with jesus, we are all part of the Lord, we are all from him there can be no other answer.... Jesus was just putting another way for the numbskulls.

"You ain't getting to heaven but through me" or something similar.....if you understand the first statement of "The father and I are one." then the second one makes sense...you ain't getting to heaven but through god.

:o

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='bengalrick' post='210488' date='Jan 29 2006, 07:01 PM'][quote name='CPalmerUSC3' post='210432' date='Jan 29 2006, 04:33 PM']
Ok, I've went to church every Sunday for my whole life, so I certainly hope I can be of service. (Baptist Church)
Pretty much, you MUST accept Jesus Christ as your Savior to get into Heaven, that is the only way per Christian belief.[/quote]

that pretty much anwers my question.... the only problem is i disagree 100% w/ it........ and i am a baptist myself, though i dont go to church, [b]i simply pray, accept jesus, and read the bible on occasion...[/b][color=#FF0000]
[/quote]
Ok...so I'm confused, this is all that HAS to be done, according to Baptist beliefs.

Archived