ESPN.com One-on-one with Pete Rose

Guest oldschooler

• 3 weeks later...
You know, I don't care if Pete Rose funneled a gerbil up his ass and jerked off on the pitchers mound wearing a pink tutu and had lighted sparklers taped to his nut sack. The guy deserves to be in the HOF. I met him once when I was a kid and he was a real fucking asshole. I hate the motherfucker with a passion, but his achievements on the field can not and should not be denied just because he gambled.
MULLY

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='218965' date='Feb 15 2006, 08:26 PM']You know, I don't care if Pete Rose funneled a gerbil up his ass and jerked off on the pitchers mound wearing a pink tutu and had lighted sparklers taped to his nut sack. The guy deserves to be in the HOF. I met him once when I was a kid and he was a real fucking asshole. I hate the motherfucker with a passion, but his achievements on the field can not and should not be denied just because he gambled.
MULLY[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

I wonder if MY teachers talk like that outside of school.

Guest Gonzoid

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='218965' date='Feb 15 2006, 08:26 PM']You know, I don't care if Pete Rose funneled a gerbil up his ass and jerked off on the pitchers mound wearing a pink tutu and had lighted sparklers taped to his nut sack. The guy deserves to be in the HOF. I met him once when I was a kid and he was a real fucking asshole. I hate the motherfucker with a passion, but his achievements on the field can not and should not be denied just because he gambled.
MULLY[/quote]
Agreed. I had a similar experience with Rose when he did a signing at a local sports shop back when he was playing for the Phillies. Really grumpy and very short with the fans.

Put him in the Hall (And that has nothing to do with me being a West Sider). ;)

MULLY[/quote]

If that was all Pete had done, he would be in the Hall of Fame.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='220318' date='Feb 20 2006, 03:53 PM'][quote name='Fulcher_33' post='218965' date='Feb 15 2006, 08:26 PM']
You know, I don't care if Pete Rose funneled a gerbil up his ass and jerked off on the pitchers mound wearing a pink tutu and had lighted sparklers taped to his nut sack. The guy deserves to be in the HOF. I met him once when I was a kid and he was a real fucking asshole. I hate the motherfucker with a passion, but his achievements on the field can not and should not be denied just because he gambled.
MULLY[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

I wonder if MY teachers talk like that outside of school.
[/quote]

I'm a regular guy just like everyone else. I would never let my students hear me say something like that. And hey, they're Japanese......they wouldn't understand it anyway. HA!!
MULLY

Archived