OK. So I created a font

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='whodey24k' post='220298' date='Feb 20 2006, 12:26 AM']thanks, now if you could just tell me how to activate the font. I haven't added a font to a computer since windows 95 was out.[/quote]

Just drag it to the font folder, which is inside the windows folder on your C drive.

You'll have to restart whatever program you're wanting to use it in before it will see it.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='NJ29' post='220415' date='Feb 20 2006, 12:43 PM']Can you e mail it to me at RangerPride29@yahoo.com[/quote]

Sent.

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='220432' date='Feb 20 2006, 01:34 PM']I would like it as well, please. Discin_4_fun@yahoo.com. Thanks BB, that's some cool stuff right there.[/quote]

Sent.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='219862' date='Feb 18 2006, 10:29 PM']It's very similar to a font we all know and love, but doesn't seem to be available anywhere. It's not perfect, first time I've ever tried to create a font, and if it were perfect, that might be a copyright problem.

It's only letters, a hyphen, a comma and a period. Plus a special (not Steelers related) asterisk. Just add a stroke and most of it will pass for the real thing. I know Go was going to work on one, but you know how he never gets around to doing some things. :ninja: If someone is good at these things, maybe you can take mine and tweak it. I didn't bother with kerning any pairs, so when you use it you might have to adjust kerning between certain letters.

Anyone who doesn't use a MAC :254: , pm me if you want it.

:whistle: [/quote]

Thats gotta be sweet, I want it. UCWelker09@aol.com

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='WWMDwhodey05' post='220784' date='Feb 21 2006, 10:43 AM']Thats gotta be sweet, I want it. UCWelker09@aol.com[/quote]

Sent.

I forgot, the exclamation mark works too.

• 2 months later...
Guest BengalBacker
I'm hiding this. All of you that wanted the font got it. Don't want to get in trouble. Steeler assholes might turn me in to the FBI. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/42.gif[/img]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='253431' date='Apr 22 2006, 03:38 AM']I'm hiding this. All of you that wanted the font got it. Don't want to get in trouble. Steeler assholes might turn me in to the FBI. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//42.gif[/img][/quote]

:lol:

Archived