IT ALL MAKES SINCE NOW !!! 85% of Troops in Iraq think Saddam had a role in 9/11

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Bunghole' post='231286' date='Mar 13 2006, 09:18 PM']Nobody's trying to be condescending here, at least, not me.
I'm trying to delve into opinions and beliefs that I find equal parts interesting, horrifying, unbelieveable and probably partly true.
I want the meat, not the pandering response because I come off as a right wing, whitebread irish motherfucker that has no clue as to anything.
I am 36, open-minded and experienced in all things military, since I have lived it from my inception from my family, myself and about all my relatives, as well as many friends and acquantinces.[/quote]

x2

minus the irish and 6 years ;)

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='231285' date='Mar 13 2006, 09:17 PM'][quote name='Homer_Rice' post='231270' date='Mar 13 2006, 08:53 PM']
[quote]King was changing his focus in a number of ways when he was wacked. He began to outgrow the box that the establishment wanted to keep him in.[/quote]

Wisdom!

This is an invariant principle in power politics. Look for the leaders who show an inclination to change in lawfully more powerful ways. Those are the ones you kill, if they won't play by establishment rules.

1) Malcolm
2) MLK

Take these two out and you've decapitated both the urban/Garveyite/DuBois orientation as well as the rural/Black Church/non-violent orientation. Pretty much covers all the bases and the second stringers are not as adept, those who are virtuous and those who are not so virtuous: Abernathy, Lewis, Young, Bevel, Farakhan, Jackson, Innis et al...

I've left out the Black Power/Panthers/Baraka/Davis/Toure types as they generally were programmed to self-destruct, or to make themselves impotent.
[/quote]all the name dropping and no mention of farrakhan, consider me thouroughly disappointed...
[/quote]

Put your glasses on. :lol:

(If I want to merely name drop, I would have pointed out that the only two of these I have personally met are Innis and Bevel.)

Archived