Bush declares war on freedom of the press

Ben

Bush is on his way to being

[b][size=7]IM[/size][/b][img]http://www.medgadget.com/archives/img/peach.jpg[/img][b][size=7]ED[/size][/b]

If you cant take the heat from the press, why did you run for office. I used to be big on Bush, but after being in iraq way longer then i expected, i dont really support him anymore, but i dont no much about politics, so carry on.

Guest bengalrick
JC, how long did you expect us to be in iraq? did you expect it to be easy?

that is our problem as americans, we expect everything to be easy... in actuality, hardly anything is...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='227998' date='Mar 8 2006, 10:04 PM']JC, how long did you expect us to be in iraq? did you expect it to be easy?

that is our problem as americans, we expect everything to be easy... in actuality, hardly anything is...[/quote]

Well, I think JC at least expected a legitimate reason for going in there and a plan to get the hell
out.....Bush provided neither.

I bet JC also expected that one of our major cities wouldnt lay in ruins, and thousands still left
homeless several months after a hurricane.

After all we are the richest, most powerful nation on earth.

We dont expect things to be "easy", we just want the job done.

We expect competence.

Yep we americans expect way too much.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='227998' date='Mar 8 2006, 09:04 PM']JC, how long did you expect us to be in iraq? did you expect it to be easy?

that is our problem as americans, we expect everything to be easy... in actuality, hardly anything is...[/quote]
Well it would certainly be nice if we were outta there before a civil war blows up, and we are in kind of a tight spot.

No i didnt expect it to be easy, but i thought a while back all troops were supposed to be coming home. I figured we would get Sadam set up a gov't that would never work because of all the diff. types of races there.

If theres a civil war between all these people (if its not already started) and we are still there, i think we need to get the fuck out of there. Let them fight for there country, our country fought for where we are now.

Since we really havent found shit to nothing on nuclear items or explosives? We really have no buisness there. Thats what we went to go find wasnt it?

Bush has had people criticizing him about whats going on and for so long since we should have been out by now, and now he cant take it anymore and is going to arrest people that criticize him. If thats true, wasnt sadam the one that sent spies out to see who didnt like him, and later took their life. Thats doing about the same thing as sadam, if you criticize bush publicly and bash him, he will have you locked up? c'mon thats freedom of speech. Our forefathers wrote that thing, and after so long of using, why go against it now. Thats my opinion of it. We should be outta there by now, regardless of what you think. I no i dont no much about politics, since i watch espn and mtv when im not on here, and usually dont no what the hell is going on in the world, so i usually stay out of this forum, so i guess i will, cause i have seen some heated shit go down in here.

Archived