What Their Grandmothers Couldn't Do

Lawman

[img]http://tammybruce.com/archives/37thexp.jpeg[/img]

The 376th Expeditionary Air Refueling Squadron, flew an ALL FEMALE KC-135 Stratotanker air refueling mission over Afghanistan on Jan. 31. Early on Jan. 31, a KC-135 Stratotanker took off from Ganci Air Base, Kyrgyzstan, carrying more than 180,000 pounds of fuel and an all-female crew-both pilots, a navigator and a boom operator. The event marked the first all-female crew to fly an air refueling mission into Afghanistan from Ganci. Capt. Heather, and the boom operator, Senior Airman Lyndi, are all assigned to the 99th Air Refueling Squadron at Robins Air Force Base, Ga. They have been deployed here since Dec. 9.

Guest BlackJesus

[b]and soon they will have to get abortions in a dark alley .... and drink at a speakeasy in Texas to avoid arrest just like their grandmothers ....

Progress :badger: [/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='238339' date='Mar 25 2006, 03:27 PM'][b]and soon they will have to get abortions in a dark alley .... and drink at a speakeasy in Texas to avoid arrest just like their grandmothers ....

Progress :badger: [/b][/quote]

its amazing that that is what you gather from this story...

btw, bottom right is more my style....

[quote name='bengalrick' post='238400' date='Mar 25 2006, 05:00 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='238339' date='Mar 25 2006, 03:27 PM']
[b]and soon they will have to get abortions in a dark alley .... and drink at a speakeasy in Texas to avoid arrest just like their grandmothers ....

[/quote]

top left pilot...

You are such a buzzkill sometimes bj....

[quote name='Ben' post='238421' date='Mar 25 2006, 05:30 PM'][quote name='bengalrick' post='238400' date='Mar 25 2006, 05:00 PM']
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='238339' date='Mar 25 2006, 03:27 PM']

[/quote]

[b]top left pilot...[/b]

You are such a buzzkill sometimes bj....
[/quote]

Ditto :thumbsup:

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Ben' post='238421' date='Mar 25 2006, 05:30 PM']You are such a buzzkill sometimes bj....[/quote]

[b]My bad ... I just don't eat up some of these "feel good" window dressing stories .... [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='238455' date='Mar 25 2006, 06:44 PM'][quote name='Ben' post='238421' date='Mar 25 2006, 05:30 PM']
You are such a buzzkill sometimes bj....[/quote]

[b]My bad ... I just don't eat up some of these "feel good" window dressing stories .... [/b]
[/quote]

yeah, we do get bombarded w/ all those feel good stories, huh?

this the first one i've read in a while...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='238400' date='Mar 25 2006, 05:00 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='238339' date='Mar 25 2006, 03:27 PM']

[/quote]

That's not what he gathers from this story. It's just...he's just...nevermind.

Carry on.

:ninja:

Archived