Anybody ever go to a NIFL game?

Montana Bengal

Okay, so we have a team here in Bozeman now...the Big Sky Thunder, and I noticed that one of the other teams is located in Cincy...the Marshals, I think. Anybody ever go to a game? Are they any good? I'm debating if I should go to a game...I'm not sure that there is enough of a draw here for the team to actually stick around. Does anybody now how sucessful this league has been?

me and whodey24k and some of his friends went tothe first marshals home game...im not sure on league success, but its about like wwatching highschool football in a dome on a small field... its football.. thats about it.. i had a blast at the last one, but id go with a group not just you and woman or whatever.. it could get boring...

havent been to a game. but i was reading the sports section the other day about the marshalls and they were sayign something about us playing yopur team. and your team got beat the previous week like 42-0 or something.

just random info.

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='250348' date='Apr 16 2006, 10:20 AM']Yeah, I think the two teams together are like....1-7 or something. I'm not sure that I'll be heading to a game any time soon. I think the next home game is Mid-may. It gives me awhile to think about it.[/quote] and its like $10, so its hardly a regretable investment. worst case "damn that was a waste of $10" *shrugg*

Archived