"THANK GOD FOR DEAD SOLDIERS"????

Guest #22

Is it free speech?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should protesters be banned from military funerals?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should protesters be banned from civilian funerals?

• Yes
    • No

Guest steggyD

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Aug 6 2005, 01:42 AM'][i][b]Steggy I wish I was in Ohio because I would go with you, and beat some ass just for fun.....  :D [/b][/i]
[right][post="125789"][/post][/right][/quote]
Well, I'm in NY, but it's as far as driving from Cincy to Cleveland as going from my place to Cleveland. Or maybe a little further, but I am very offended by this.

:angry2:

Guest BlackJesus

[i][b]See steggy.... even these shit heads can unite believer and non-believer...

maybe that is their intention.... <_< [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus
[i][b]--> Down here in Florida they were preparing to picket a killed servicemen, and a Radio DJ offered them 1 hour of air time for them not to picket the funeral and they took it. The DJ was a friend of the man killed, and so he gave them 1 hour of air time to spout their bullshit, in return for them not picketing the funeral .....

the people calling in were great, like 3 jackoffs called in and liked them, but caller after caller, kept calling in saying they were going to firebomb their church [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [/b][/i]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Aug 6 2005, 01:47 AM'][i][b]See steggy.... even these shit heads can unite believer and non-believer...

maybe that is their intention....  <_<   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/b][/i]
[right][post="125793"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol:

That Matthew Shepard stuff is sickening.

I feel sad more than I do mad.

On the plus side: Maybe enough Mid-Western Americans will be turned off by this cult to vote democrat.

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Aug 6 2005, 02:30 AM']Religion is a hell of a drug.
[right][post="125814"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
[img]http://www.mont.it/destra_sinistra/immagini/marxist.gif[/img]

Guest bengalrick
[i]Athiests, Agnostics, and Christians should agree that they need an Ass Whooping[/i] - bj

i'm right w/ ya brotha... i've never been so offended of my religion than i am after reading that... i'm speechless... that isn't what my religion taught me...

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Aug 6 2005, 03:07 AM']People are strange. If these assholes were doing this at my son's funeral, I doubt that I could control myself.
[right][post="125833"][/post][/right][/quote]

i'd be sitting in jail, w/ at least 20 years over my head... nothing more disrespectful... though at the funeral, i'd be too hurt to do anything there... i would be getting some license plate numbers though :mellow:

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Aug 6 2005, 02:07 AM']People are strange. If these assholes were doing this at my son's funeral, I doubt that I could control myself.
[right][post="125833"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Believe that !

I think I would beat some ass if they showed up at ANY
funeral I was at !

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]If we stop paying attention to these vocal minority groups that spew nonsensical bullshit, they will go away. They only exist because someone is driving their need for attention.[/quote]

[i][b]Bung ... I feel what you are saying, but you can't tell me that if you were at a funeral for your brother etc and they were across the street yelling "good he's in hell Faggot" that you would be able to completley ignore them. They are guilty of the equivalent of harassment if there ever was anyway. How can I not tell a woman I want her to sit on my face, but these shitheads can scream this shit at peoples funerals. I think this group would exist whether or not anyone paid attention. They think they are doing the work of God.[/b][/i]

What is the penalty for pelting protestors with condoms filled with fecil matter??

Would I have to spend any time in jail??

It would be worth it though.. No one would get hurt.. And it would be hard for them to continue the protest covered in shit...

I am serious about this... If they had something humiliating happen to them everywhere they went it might have an effect.. Kicking thier asses though would probably just harden thier resolve...

And I don't know how thay can legally do this.. You can't yell fire in a theater.. You can't yell "I have a bomb" in an airport... You shouldn't be able to protest a funeral.. There are limits to free speech.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]What is the penalty for pelting protestors with condoms filled with fecil matter??

Would I have to spend any time in jail??[/quote]

[i][b]Probably just a ticket... I would def throw in 20 $ bail money as well [/b][/i]

Guest steggyD
After thinking this over, I decided not to journey to Cleveland. I don't even want to spend the gas money on them. The good news is that in Cleveland, they are not protesting any funerals, but a memorial for Marines and a Marine base. It creates very strong feelings within me, being a former Marine, but I'll hold them back. I don't want to waste my time on them. Unless, anyone has a good reason I should go...

Guest BlackJesus

[quote]Unless, anyone has a good reason I should go...[/quote]

Cocktails[img]http://images.indymedia.org/imc/cleveland/molotov.gif[/img] :afropic:

Guest Whodey420
Whatever happened to thou shall not kill???? I wonder how they interpret that???? Going to these funerals and basically "celebrating" these people's deaths is just as bad as killing them all over again....I find it funny and ironic that they dont have to balls to confront these people until they are dead....I'd like to see a few of these guys arrested, thrown in jail with some bull queers for a few days and see if they talk the same shit then......Fanatics are what they are....False prophets....assholes....whatever you wanna call em....The ones that oppose abortion but support the death penalty....Murder is Murder....I dont give a damn what the reasoning behind it is....

Guest mongoloido

The First Amendment sure can be a bitch sometimes, eh?

Don't worry about the preachies, Jaime. Not everyone thinks religion is the Devil :P . It may not be my gig, but I have a couple uncles who are priests. They are just about the greatest guys you could ever hope to meet. They really know what it's all about. Zealots aren't Christianity anymore than the exploding goofballs in the Middle East are Islamics. They're steelers suck ass and hateful, and use anything they can think of to justify their ugliness.

Makes you a little sick in the stomach to see children getting twisted up in all this hate, doesn't it? The grown-ups can all go fall under a truck, but those poor kids don't stand a chance.

• 3 weeks later...
"Members of a church say God is punishing American soldiers for defending a country that harbors gays, and they brought their anti-gay message to the funerals Saturday of two Tennessee soldiers killed in Iraq"...............

[url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9102443/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9102443/[/url]

This is just another example of sick and evil hearted people using religion as a cover or justifaction for their actions. Any real "Christians" would never have done this. Any decsent human being Christian or not, would not have done this.

Archived