Nationals @ Reds

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever

[b][color="#000099"]Washington Nationals (12-22)[/color] @ [color="#FF0000"]Cincinnati Reds (22-12)[/color][/b]

[b]Z. Day (2-3, 7.11 ERA) vs B. Arroyo (5-1, 2.36 ERA)[/b]

[b]Gametime: 7:10 (Cincinnati Time)[/b]

Should be an awesome game tonight...I am really looking forward to it....Griffey and Arroyo are both playing!!! :badger: :badger:

[u][b]WhoDeyForever's Prediction[/b][/u]
[b]Nationals--1
Reds--6[/b]

[size=5][color="#FF0000"][b]GO REDS!!!!!![/b][/color][/size]

[b]Reds[/b]
1. F Lopez, SS
2. E Encarnacion, 3B
3. K Griffey Jr., CF
4. A Dunn, LF
5. A Kearns, RF
6. S Hatteberg, 1B
7. B Phillips, 2B
8. D Ross, C
9. B Arroyo, P

[b]Nationals[/b]
1. M Byrd, CF
2. J Vidro, 2B
3. N Johnson, 1B
4. J Guillen, RF
5. D Ward, LF
6. R Zimmerman, 3B
7. M LeCroy, C
8. R Clayton, SS
9. Z Day, P

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266812' date='May 11 2006, 06:13 PM']i was supposed to go for 4 dollar bleacher seat special night, but everyone cancelled...those fags.[/quote]
Shouldve went by yourself :D

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='266820' date='May 11 2006, 06:32 PM']Shouldve went by yourself :D[/quote]

im not sitting in the bleachers by myself with a chance of rain lol. plus i HATE driving downtown.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266830' date='May 11 2006, 06:56 PM']im not sitting in the bleachers by myself with a chance of rain lol. plus i HATE driving downtown.[/quote]

you coulda moseyd around and found some new friends...

plus

little babies love the lone wolf

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='The Scales' post='266856' date='May 11 2006, 08:31 PM']you coulda moseyd around and found some new friends...

plus

little babies love the lone wolf[/quote]

ive got a g/f and im out of shape, no luck right now. Gotta shed them pounds first...:(

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='JC' post='266884' date='May 11 2006, 09:34 PM']The way weathers is pitching he will be the first guy to 20 wins and our pitching staff wont end up with 10

that mutherfucker arroyo pitched a gem.[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] This blows...Arroyo had his 6th win of the year [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

Trade Weathers for a fucking glove or bat or something that is of some damn use to the team. He has done this every god damn game that he has played in..... If we don't trade for a decent relief pitcher there is no way in hell that we sniff the playoffs.

Guest Johnsons4Life
See the Web Gem by Griffey?? As soon as I saw it I was hoping he would get back up. Seems so fragile to me these days.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='266888' date='May 11 2006, 08:42 PM']Trade Weathers for a fucking glove or bat or something that is of some damn use to the team. He has done this every god damn game that he has played in..... If we don't trade for a decent relief pitcher there is no way in hell that we sniff the playoffs.[/quote]

I want Graves back. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='266897' date='May 11 2006, 10:09 PM']See the Web Gem by Griffey?? As soon as I saw it I was hoping he would get back up. Seems so fragile to me these days.
[b]I want Graves back[/b]. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img][/quote]
Are you kidding :boring:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='266900' date='May 11 2006, 10:11 PM']Are you kidding :boring:[/quote]

agreed wow, graves...FUCK that.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='266903' date='May 11 2006, 10:12 PM']Weathers is pretty much equal with Graves, everyone just hated on Graves more because he was incredibly queer looking.[/quote]

graves walked WAY too many people and EVERY single game he allowed atleast 2 runners on. Weathers is better than Graves.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266904' date='May 11 2006, 10:13 PM']agreed wow, graves...FUCK that.
graves walked WAY too many people and EVERY single game he allowed atleast 2 runners on. Weathers is better than Graves.[/quote]
Bring up Wagner :D

Guest ThurmanMunster
ok, freel is a dumb mother fucker. stupid drunk. im glad griffey is back, hopefully freel gets another DUI and goes to fuckin prison.

Archived