Kids versus Tanks

Guest BlackJesus

On January 30 1996, Yasser Arafat told a gathering of Arab diplomats in Stockholm:

"We of the PLO will now concentrate all our efforts on splitting Israel psychologically into two camps," Arafat reportedly declared. "Within five years, we will have six to seven million Arabs living on the West Bank and in Jerusalem. All Palestinian Arabs will be welcomed by us. If the Jews can import all kinds of Ethiopians, Russians, Uzbeks and Ukrainians as Jews, we can import all kinds of Arabs to us."

PLO plans, according to Arafat, were to [b]"to eliminate the State of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian State. We will make life unbearable for Jews by psychological warfare and population explosion; Jews won't want to live among us Arabs." [/b]

He told the diplomats, [b]"I have no use for Jews; they are and remain Jews! We now need all the help we can get from you in our battle for a united Palestine under total Arab-Muslim domination." [/b]

[i]The meeting, described by the settlers pirate radio station, Arutz-7, was later denied by Arafat, but was confirmed by the Norwegian newspaper Dagen, which published new details regarding Arafat's speech under the front-page headline, 'Arafat Gave Speech about Israel's Destruction.'[/i]

[b]Lying to non-muslims is permissable.[/b]

[quote]you're wrong ... I actually wish the U.N. would expel the United States membership .....

We ruin the United Nations more than any other nation .... Also once we are out then Israel won't have their parent at the playground with them anymore ....[/quote]

Funding of Palestinian Propaganda By U.N. 'Unacceptable,' Bolton Says

By JACOB GERSHMAN - Staff Reporter of the Sun
August 18, 2005

[b]The United Nations' funding of a Palestinian Arab propaganda campaign [/b] timed to coincide with Israel's pullout from the Gaza Strip has increased tensions between the U.N. and American officials.

America's newly installed ambassador to the United Nations, John Bolton, labeled "inappropriate and unacceptable" the [b]United Nations Development Program financing of materials bearing the slogan "Today Gaza, Tomorrow the West Bank and Jerusalem."[/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274698' date='May 29 2006, 10:42 PM'][b]you're wrong ... I actually wish the U.N. would expel the United States membership .....

We ruin the United Nations more than any other nation .... Also once we are out then Israel won't have their parent at the playground with them anymore .... We use our veto power in the U.S. to make it all one large fucking puppet show .... It should just be called (the U.S. the other big 5 nations, Israel as the step child whom only the U.S. likes, and all the others watching)[/b][/quote]

hence the problem w/ the UN... if the UN suspends the US's membership, then the UN would not get the funds from the US... for instance, [url="http://www.eyeontheun.org/facts.asp?1=1&p=15"]$1,959,053,000[/url] last year, which accounts for 22% of the total budget for the UN, which is obviously the highest for any other country... actually, none of these 9 countries can be cut, b/c the whole organization would fall in no time if they did: [i]Only nine countries (starting with the largest contributor: United States, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Canada, Spain, China) contribute 75% of the entire regular budget. Cuba, which accounts for much of the behavior of the UN Human Rights Commission and its Sub-Commission, contributes .043% of the regular budget. Oil-rich Saudi Arabia contributes .713%.[/i]

they have to regulate based on who funds them... or else, they all don't have jobs and the UN folds... and any of these 7 countries can use their money/influence and veto things that they agree w/ (look at your examples, or the systematic weakening of sanctions for iraq, which some thing led directly to the war we're in, among many other reasons)... i've been saying this, but the UN's usefullness is used up... just like the league of nations eventually did...

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='#22' post='274776' date='May 30 2006, 09:07 AM']so wait...you're pro-nazi and pro-israel?

that's fucked up[/quote]

[b]and it seems anti-zionist in one post ... but then pro -zionist in the next

:huh: [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274835' date='May 30 2006, 12:53 PM'][b]and it seems anti-zionist in one post ... but then pro -zionist in the next
:huh: [/b][/quote]

Look again, and you might understand where I am coming from.

Do not look on the surface.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Lawman' post='274838' date='May 30 2006, 12:56 PM']Look again, and you might understand where I am coming from.

Do not look on the surface.[/quote]

[b]Oh I looked and I see a

anti palestinian, pro Israel, nazi revisionist, who hates zionism, but hates those palestinians who battle against it more.

Care to re-translate for us not interested in riddles .... [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274841' date='May 30 2006, 01:04 PM'][b]Oh I looked and I see a

anti palestinian, pro Israel, nazi revisionist, who hates zionism, but hates those palestinians who battle against it more.
Care to re-translate for us not interested in riddles .... [/b][/quote]

Ok

First: The state of Israel (one who fights with God) should not exist according to their own Talmud,
but it is the Zionist (led by Herzl) that created the pushed for their own country and not the Torah True Jews.
(you can be ant-zionist and not anti-semitic.) The state of Israel exist today and is not going anywhere.

The problem with the Palestinians is the indoctrination and exploitation of chidren as pawns.
Hitler said "Give me the German youth and I will conquer the world". What's the difference?
Additionally, the Palestinians want all of Israel and are unwilling to compromise on one inch of land.

The Oslo Accords was a farce in that both sides were not totally sincere in this endeavor; Israel did display some sincerity with a "land for peace" gesture and withdrawal from Gaza. Additionally, Israel created habital land where once none existed. The crux of the issue for the Palestinians is that they must abide by the Koran and Israel is a sworn enemy and are revered as swine, they believe that is their land (by my religous belief, I agree wth them, Israel is not suppose to be there). The Zionist will not yield and will do everything in their power to hold this land believing it is "Their" Holy Land and promised land; paying no heed to the scriptures.

Pro-Nazis, [b]NO[/b],. Look up in the What I believe thread. I posted somethings about
what Hitler was promoting, free health-care, education etc.. BTW, this was what Marge Scott was talking about, but since she did not articulate this and was such any easy target for by her other bigotted racial remarks, oh well never mind...

Revisionist-sure, and here is the Crux of what I am trying to show.

Zundel is saying the same thing as Adman (Iran Pres) in the Holocaust Denial, but there is a difference; Adman says, Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth and in the same breath, Iran reserves the right
to produce nuclear power" :blink: What should one conclude; this is dangerous talk for everyone.

Revisionist want to open up the books and look back at history and explore the Holocaust, well the story has been told, by whom, [b]Victors write History[/b].

This issue cannot be debated discussed or even mentioned in some countries. Ask yourself, would that not be fucked up if it were against the law in this country to talk on Holocaust Denial?

By the suggestions of #22, this exactly what he would vote for. edit: [b]As it is now in Canada.[/b]

I have already posted one item where the Knesset wanted to make this a global issue, where as a Holocaust Denier could be extradited and prosecuted just like our friend Ernst Zundel had done to him.

Now BJ, you state support for the UN and believe it to be the best thing since sliced bread, yet it was the same UN that gave Israel Palestinian land to form a State which you are admantly against. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

From the Constitution

Amendment I - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

[u]Congress shall make no law[/u] respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or [u]abridging the freedom of speech[/u], or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Lawman' post='274864' date='May 30 2006, 02:06 PM']Now BJ, you state support for the UN and believe it to be the best thing since sliced bread[/quote]

[b]no I don't .... I think the U.S. should be thrown out of the U.N. , and thus after that happens the member nations will revoke Israels recognition as a state .... [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Also Lawman on some things you are preaching to the choir and I agree with you ...

however, the last step that you need to make is break down that prejudice you have against Muslims ... and then you will see that you and the Palestinians are on the same side against Zionism. In fact what is so noble about the Palestinians .... is that they are one of the few people in the world actively battling against Zionism .... the rest just have their thumbs up their asses trying not to appear "Anti semetic" when that term means nothing.[/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274875' date='May 30 2006, 02:38 PM'][b]no I don't .... I think the U.S. should be thrown out of the U.N. , and thus after that happens the member nations will revoke Israels recognition as a state .... [/b][/quote]

the un wouldn't exist w/out the US... like i said early, hence the problem w/ the UN...

[quote]however, the last step that you need to make is break down that prejudice you have against Muslims ...[/quote]

I harbor no prejudice's against Muslim, Muslim's are the most hospitable people on the planet.

I would love to sit down with a Muslim over a few beers (if his sect allows it) and divulge in religous
dialogue.

I only agree to disagree on the subject of Religon. Christianiy vs Islam.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='274879' date='May 30 2006, 02:44 PM']the un wouldn't exist w/out the US... like i said early, hence the problem w/ the UN...[/quote]

[b]no you've pointed out that without the U.S. they would have 25 % less funds .... so ..... they wouldn't need those funds ... because they would no longer be a puppet for U.S. interventionism ....

The U.N. should be a governing body centered around the worlds humanitarian mission towards one another .... and rewriting and fixing current injustices .... not a podium for the U.S. to prompt up invasions of other countries .... or a forum for 99 % of the world to condemn Israel ... and then "Daddy" U.S. to protect them and veto it .... [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Lawman' post='274880' date='May 30 2006, 02:47 PM']I harbor no prejudice's against Muslim, Muslim's are the most hospitable people on the planet.[/quote]

[b]Ok .... well now that we have you this far .... when are you going to start to view Palestinians fighting against occupation as the "justified" militants that they are.

I am sure you applaud the work of Colonial Americans who used Guerilla tactics and didn't follow the rules of war to defeat the invading and oppressive British .... (These would be "Insurgent" rebels also terrorized, killed, tarred and feathered sympathetic civilians - might I add) .... [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274883' date='May 30 2006, 02:53 PM'][b]no you've pointed out that without the U.S. they would have 25 % less funds .... so ..... they wouldn't need those funds ... because they would no longer be a puppet for U.S. interventionism ....
The U.N. should be a governing body centered around the worlds humanitarian mission towards one another .... and rewriting and fixing current injustices .... not a podium for the U.S. to prompt up invasions of other countries .... or a forum for 99 % of the world to condemn Israel ... and then "Daddy" U.S. to protect them and veto it .... [/b][/quote]

thats not how it would work... but i'm willing to go along w/ not having to fork over our 2 billion dollars for an organization that i think wastes more time and money than it gets good out of... its not only the US that gets what they want directly because of the UN's incompetance, biasiness, and lack of checks and balances... anyone w/ veto power can and does that.... the checks and balances should be put in place so that the world makes the more more sound decisions, and not to be used to not make any decisions at all (veto power does just that)...

[quote]Ok .... well now that we have you this far .... when are you going to start to view Palestinians fighting against occupation as the "justified" militants that they are.[/quote]

Their tactics are futile, they bring a knife to a gun-fight.

Additionally, there are more inner political issues within Palestine than what has been presented in this thread. They are not united other than the common cause for the removal of Israel.

[quote name='Lawman' post='274880' date='May 30 2006, 04:17 PM']I harbor no prejudice's against Muslim, Muslim's are the most hospitable people on the planet.

I would love to sit down with a Muslim over a few beers ([b]if his sect allows it)[/b] and divulge in religous
dialogue.

I only agree to disagree on the subject of Religon. Christianiy vs Islam.[/quote]

Islam prohibits alcohol, any sect that allows it is not Islamic any longer. It is said in the Quran that there will be 83 different sects by the end of days. The Muslim is the one who follows the Quran and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) solely instead of interpretations.

I would love to sit down with you and have a dialogue, I promise to keep an open mind, you? Oh, and it will have to be root beers for me ;)

[quote name='Lawman' post='274907' date='May 30 2006, 05:44 PM']Their tactics are futile, they bring a knife to a gun-fight.

Additionally, there are more inner political issues within Palestine than what has been presented in this thread. They are not united other than the common cause for the removal of Israel.[/quote]

I know many Palestinians none of whom want the removal of Israel, they simply want to be able to live peacefully and work to provide for their family. This is not currently possible with the hardships put upon them.

As for those who do want Israel's removal, imagine yourself having to go through what they do on a daily basis and if you would not then at least entertain the same thoughts, then you are a better man than I. Not trying to excuse this thinking, just need to put ourselves in their shoes to try to understand the mindset before forming conclusions.

[quote]I would love to sit down with you and have a dialogue, I promise to keep an open mind, you? Oh, and it will have to be root beers for me[/quote]

Ok, Let's start with Satanic Verses:

While Muhammad was in Mecca he tried to persuade the Quraysh (Meccans) to accept Islam. They were not receptive to him and made life difficult for him and his followers, and so Muhammad's desire to see his people accept him and Islam was unfulfilled. This was until Muhammad recited the following verse.

[i]Have you thought of al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third ... these are the exalted Gharaniq [3] whose intercession is approved. (Ibn Ishaq, pp. 165-166) [/i]

[b]Al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat were some of the local idols worshiped in Mecca[/b]. Previously Muhammad had spoken against them in his monotheist preaching [b]but now Muhammad accepted the idols and recited that their "intercession is approved". [/b]

The Islamic explanation as to why Muhammad accepted the idols is that [u]Satan[/u] put these words on Muhammad's lips.

Satan ... put upon his (Muhammad's) tongue "these are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved". (Ibn Ishaq, pp. 165-166)
Muhammad recited these words as if they were from God when in fact they were from Satan. This is what is meant by the phrase, the Satanic Verses: they are verses from Satan that Muhammad recited as if they were from God. Now that Muhammad had recited that the idols were acceptable the Quraysh accepted him.

When Quraysh heard that, they were delighted and greatly pleased at the way in which he spoke of their gods and they listened to him ... Then the people dispersed and Quraysh went out, delighted at what had been said about their gods, saying, "Muhammad has spoken of our gods in splendid fashion". (Ibn Ishaq, p. 166)

Muhammad's desire had been realised; the Quraysh accepted him. [u]The Quraysh accepted Muhammad because he had accepted their gods and idols.[/u] However, after some time Muhammad realised the error of what he had said. The Islamic explanation is that angel Gabriel rebuked Muhammad and held him accountable for what he had said.

Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said , "What have you done, Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you." (Ibn Ishaq, p. 166)
Muhammad now said that God had now told him to speak against the idols and to reject them. What Muhammad recited now changed. Previously it had been:

Have you thought of al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third ... these are the exalted Gharaniq [3] whose intercession is approved. (Ibn Ishaq, pp. 165-166)

Now the verse became: (It's been changed) :o , you can do that?

Have you considered El-Lat and El-'Uzza and Manat the third, the other? What, have you males, and He females? That were indeed an unjust division. They are naught but names yourselves have named, and your fathers; God has sent down no authority touching them. (Qur'an 53:19-23, Arberry)
This final form of the verse is what is now in the modern Qur'an.

The Quraysh noticed that Muhammad had now changed his message:

When the annulment of what Satan had put upon the prophet's tongue came from God, Quraysh said: "Muhammad has repented of what he said about the position of your gods with Allah, altered it and brought something else." (Ibn Ishaq, p. 166-167)
Muhammad now had to explain both to his followers and to the Quraysh why he had changed his mind about their idols and no longer accepted them. The reason he gave was the following verse of the Qur'an.

Never have We sent a single prophet or apostle before you with whose wishes Satan did not tamper. But God abrogates the interjections of Satan and confirms His own revelations. (Qur'an 22:52, Dawood)
[u]Muhammad's explanation was that his momentary acceptance of the idols was because Satan had tampered with his wishes and given him words that he thought were from God, but that God had now removed these verses and corrected the whole situation.[/u]

So, God made a mistake? :blink:

[i]Satan tried this with Jesus and Jesus rebuked him.[/i]

I brought you a Root Beer :1062: . :)

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274135' date='May 27 2006, 09:21 PM'][b]I hope I also don't have to point out the irony to you .... that some of your older relatives if they lived in the south and protested, most likely were attacked by dogs, water cannons, police battons, etc ..... all in their quest for equal rights .... just as these Palestinian kids are fighting for. [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/quote]
The thing is that most of those protest were non-violent, well atleast until the cops turned dick.

Over there, they only know violence.

As far as I'm concerned, you don't take a rock to a tank fight.

It suck over there for everyone. Its hard not to feel sympathy for the Jews though. Now, as the same throughout history, everyone has tried to kill them and destroy their culture.

Palastinians, Muslims, and going all the way back to the Romans, and in A.D the Greek.
You gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

Archived