Kids versus Tanks

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[center] -_-

[color="#000099"][size=4]Powerful Video Poem on the State of Israel [b]---->[/b][/size][/color] [url="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=741686851&n=2"]Link[/url]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/kidtank.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/mdf52487.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.islamicvoice.com/2001-06/images/06palestinian%20kid.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.palestiniantragedy.com/album/albumb/24mar02b.jpg[/img][/center]

Guest BlackJesus

[center][img]http://www.bintjbeil.com/images/slide/021215_nablus_stones.jpg[/img]

[color="#CC0000"][b]To make matters worse - Israel usually receives 1/3 of the [u]entire[/u] foreign aid budget from the U.S. - and uses these billions to buy more tanks ....[/b][/color] <_<

[img]http://www.theepochtimes.com/news_images/2003-12-30-israel-tank.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.worldpress.org/images/111103wb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.bethlehemassoc.org/images/soldiers-kids-family.jpg[/img][/center]

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='274097' date='May 27 2006, 05:14 PM']Well, BJ, in case you and anybody else didnt know: throw shit at tanks, you get fucked up. simple as that.[/quote]

well that was a little straight forward.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='274108' date='May 27 2006, 06:36 PM']well that was a little straight forward.[/quote]

[b]and ignorant, stupid, assinine, and blatantly rediculous.

but I'll give him a break .... he is still going through the hurdles and hormone imbalances of adolescences, and puberty.

maybe one day he will open his mind to the world outside of his Cincinnati suburb ....

[/b]

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='274108' date='May 27 2006, 06:36 PM']well that was a little straight forward.[/quote]

As Onyx said...

[size=3][b]BAB[/b][/size] = [img]http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2005-07/18565934.jpg[/img]

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274111' date='May 27 2006, 06:41 PM'][b]and ignorant, stupid, assinine, and blatantly rediculous.
but I'll give him a break .... he is still going through the hurdles and hormone imbalances of adolescences, and puberty.
maybe one day he will open his mind to the world outside of his Cincinnati suburb ....

[/b][/quote]

No, I'm not gonna feel sorry for these retarded kids. Maybe the ones who get fucked up for no good reason, but the dumbasses who throw stuff at tanks and MIGHT get ran over? Hah. Survival of the fittest.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='274123' date='May 27 2006, 07:07 PM']No, I'm not gonna feel sorry for these retarded kids. Maybe the ones who get fucked up for no good reason, but the dumbasses who throw stuff at tanks and MIGHT get ran over? Hah. Survival of the fittest.[/quote]

[b]I hope I also don't have to point out the irony to you .... that some of your older relatives if they lived in the south and protested, most likely were attacked by dogs, water cannons, police battons, etc ..... all in their quest for equal rights .... just as these Palestinian kids are fighting for. [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274135' date='May 27 2006, 09:21 PM'][b]I hope I also don't have to point out the irony to you .... that some of your older relatives if they lived in the south and protested, most likely were attacked by dogs, water cannons, police battons, etc ..... all in their quest for equal rights .... just as these Palestinian kids are fighting for. [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/quote]

Are you really trying to compare the Civil Rights movement to this shit? You are the biggest fuckbag on this planet.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='274136' date='May 27 2006, 09:23 PM']Are you really trying to compare the Civil Rights movement to this shit? You are the biggest fuckbag on this planet.[/quote]

[b]Yes ..... and if you were in a position to have finished the 11th grade, and had any sort of knowledge or context to history you would understand the analagous situation between the two. In ways this is worse ....

In the 1950's Whites were in the front of the bus ... blacks in the back.

In Israel Jewish kids have freedom of movement and rights ... and Palestinian kids live behind giant walls and barbed wire, have limits on where they can even move, can't leave the country (have no passport), and don't even get a seat on the "proverbial" bus or even the ability to be in the same town as Jews. Also in the civil rights struggle a good deal of the discrimination and violence was by white citizens .... here the palestinians are fighting the best armed army in the world armed with billions of us Americans tax payer money and equipment. They have no chance to hold an Alabama bus boycott ala Martin Luther King - because a tank will run them over. They have no chance to hold a rally in Harlem like Malcolm X - because if they do a cruise missle will strike them from the sky. And unlike the millions around the world that stood in solidarity with blacks in the U.S. in their struggle .... ignorant American kids like you laugh at these kids and make fun of their oppression.

There is a reason that Israel is called an Apartheid state .... because it is very similar to what South Africa did to the blacks of that country .....

Oh yeah and if being consistent in the fact that I would have stood on the side of Malcolm and these Palestinian kids make me the biggest fuckbag on earth .... then I hate to see what the other side you are on is.

:wave: [/b]

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274141' date='May 27 2006, 09:33 PM'][b]Yes ..... and if you were in a position to have finished the 11th grade, and had any sort of knowledge or context to history you would understand the analagous situation between the two. In ways this is worse ....

In the 1950's Whites were in the front of the bus ... blacks in the back.

In Israel Jewish kids have freedom of movement and rights ... and Palestinian kids live behind giant walls and barbed wire, have limits on where they can even move, can't leave the country (have no passport), and don't even get a seat on the "proverbial" bus or even the ability to be in the same town as Jews. Also in the civil rights struggle a good deal of the discrimination and violence was by white citizens .... here the palestinians are fighting the best armed army in the world armed with billions of us Americans tax payer money and equipment. They have no chance to hold an Alabama bus boycott ala Martin Luther King - because a tank will run them over. They have no chance to hold a rally in Harlem like Malcolm X - because if they do a cruise missle will strike them from the sky. And unlike the millions around the world that stood in solidarity with blacks in the U.S. in their struggle .... ignorant American kids like you laugh at these kids and make fun of their oppression.
There is a reason that Israel is called an Apartheid state .... because it is very similar to what South Africa did to the blacks of that country .....
Oh yeah and if being consistent in the fact that I would have stood on the side of Malcolm and these Palestinian kids make me the biggest fuckbag on earth .... then I hate to see what the other side you are on is.

:wave: [/b][/quote]

Oh shit, this is Israel?

Errr.... I thought those pics were of kids and US troops n shit.

Nevamind.

Just another example of me treading where I shouldn't bother... :whistle:

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='274235' date='May 28 2006, 04:17 AM']why do you even bother babs, clearly israel is the debble and the little old palestians are angels... :rolleyes:[/quote]

I don't think anyone is saying that...(well maybe BJ ;) , but you have to concede that as it stands currently, it is a racist state. Palestinian Arabs are restricted in movement, pursuing jobs, settling in different areas. And it's been like that since before the first intifada in 1987. So the argument that these measures have been put in place just due to bombings is a bit innacurate. So I think in that sense you can compare it to the civil rights movement. They're fighting for their own.

Unemployment there is at about 50%. Even those who are employed, are lucky to get paid once in three months or so, as Israel controls the movement of funds into the territory. There are chronic food shortages, medical supplies and facilities in chronic shortage. Inflation as a result is rampant there...where the price of staples like bread can swing 300% in a week. While Hamas and other groups get all the press for their military operations against the Israelis, the fact remains that they provide a vast network of social services in the region for free...something the PA and Arafat's Fatah party when he was in power couldn't. It's a huge reason why they were voted in.

And it's not like that this is just being reported in Anti-Israeli media. Organizations like Doctors Without Borders (MSF), and the Red Cross have released pretty detailed reports on the situation there.

BAB's point that those kids should just get fucked was pretty stupid. I think if you put members of this board in that situation for over twenty years now, we'd probably snap as well and not just throw stones at Israeli tanks and such.

Is every Palestinian a terrorist or potential suicide bomber? I don't think so, (although the longer it continues, you could argue that ratio is rising) but they are considered as such by the measures in place. To that end, it is a racist state.

The al-Aqsa Intifada (Arabic: ,انتفاضة الاقصى, transliteration: Intifādat El Aqsa or Intifādat Al Aqsa; Hebrew: אינתיפאדת אל אקצה (or אינתיפאדת אל-אקצה with a hyphen), transliteration: Intifadat El Aqtsa) is the wave of violence that began in September 2000 between Palestinian Arabs and Israelis; it is also called the Second Intifada (see also First Intifada). "Intifada" is an Arabic word for "uprising" (literally translated as "shaking off"). Many Palestinians consider the intifada to be a war of national liberation against foreign occupation, whereas many Israelis consider it to be a terrorist campaign.

The Israeli Defense Forces codenamed the events (already before their outbreak) אירועי גאות ושפל ("Ebb and Tide events"). This name remained internal code in the Israeli Security Forces, but the Intifada is mostly called in Israel אינתיפאדת אל-אקצה or Al-Aqsa Intifada.

Less common names for the conflict are [b]Oslo W[/b]ar, a name given by those who consider it a result of concessions made by Israel following the Oslo Accords, and Arafat's War, after the late Palestinian leader whom Israelis blame for starting it.

The Intifada never ended officially. However, the relative success of the Sharm el-Sheikh Summit, the truce (Arabic: تهدئة Tahdi'a) agreed on by President Mahmoud Abbas and the Palestinian militant organizations, and the relatively low levels of violence during 2005, were considered by many to mark its effective end, commonly attributed to the change in Palestinian government following the death of Yasser Arafat and the Israeli unilateral disengagement.

By signing the Oslo Accords, the Palestine Liberation Organization committed to curbing violence in exchange for phased withdrawal of Israeli forces from parts of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, and Palestinian self-government within those areas through the creation of the Palestinian National Authority. However, both sides ended up deeply disappointed in the results of the Oslo Accords.

In the immediate five years following the Oslo signing, 405 Palestinians were killed by Israeli soldiers and settlers[citation needed]; 256 Israeli citizens were killed, more than the amount slain in the previous fifteen years (216, 172 of which were slain during the First Intifada). In addition, due to forced enclose of Palestinian areas by Israeli security fences, many Palestinians lost their jobs in Israeli cities, causing the unemployment rate to spike by 50% and cause the standard of living to drop by 30%

In 1995, Shimon Peres took the place of Yitzhak Rabin, assassinated by Yigal Amir, a Jewish extremist opposed to the Oslo peace agreement. In the 1996 elections, Israelis elected the Likud candidate, Benjamin Netanyahu, who promised to restore safety for Israelis by conditioning every step in the peace process on Israel's assessment of the Palestinian Authority's fulfillment of its obligations in curbing violence as outlined in the Oslo agreement. Netanyahu continued the policy of construction within and expansion of existing Israeli settlements, in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Though construction within the settlements was not explicitly prohibited in the Oslo agreement and the violence increased after 1993, many Palestinians believed that the continuing construction was contrary to the spirit of the Oslo agreement.

Some have claimed that Yasser Arafat and the Palestinian Authority had pre-planned the Intifada.[4] They often quote a statement made by Imad Falouji, the P.A. Communications Minister at the time, that the violence had been planned since Arafat's return from the Camp David Summit in July, far in advance of Sharon's visit. He stated that the intifada "was carefully planned since the return of (Palestinian President) Yasser Arafat from Camp David negotiations rejecting the U.S. conditions."[5] David Samuels quotes Mamduh Nofal, former military commander of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, who supplies more evidence of pre-September 28th military preparations. Nofal recounts that Arafat "told us, Now we are going to the fight, so we must be ready".[6]

In his book The High Cost of Peace, Yossef Bodansky writes:

Clinton's proposal... [u]included explicit guarantees that Jews would have the right to visit and pray in and around the Temple Mount... Once Sharon was convinced that Jews had free access to the Temple Mount, there would be little the Israeli religious and nationalist Right could do to stall the peace process. [b]When Sharon expressed interest in visiting the Temple Mount, Barak ordered GSS chief Ami Ayalon to approach Jibril Rajoub with a special request to facilitate a smooth and friendly visit... Rajoub promised it would be smooth as long as Sharon would refrain from entering any of the mosques or praying publicly... Just to be on the safe side, Barak personally approached Arafat and once again got assurances that Sharon's visit would be smooth as long as he did not attempt to enter the Holy Mosques... A group of Palestinian dignitaries came to protest the visit, as did three Arab Knesset Members. With the dignitaries watching from a safe distance, the Shahab (youth mob) threw stones and attempted to get past the Israeli security personnel and reach Sharon and his entourage... Still, Sharon's deportment was quiet and dignified. He did not pray, did not make any statement, or do anything else that might be interpreted as offensive to the sensitivities of Muslims. Even after he came back near the Wailing Wall under the hail of stones, he remained calm. "I came here as one who believes in coexistence between Jews and Arabs," Sharon told the waiting reporters. "I believe that we can build and develop together. This was a peaceful visit. Is it an instigation for Israeli Jews to come to the Jewish people's holiest site?" (p354)[/u][/b]

Following Israel's pullout from Lebanon in May 2000, the PLO official Farouk Kaddoumi told reporters: "We are optimistic. Hezbollah's resistance can be used as an example for other Arabs seeking to regain their rights" (AP, Mar 26, 2002).

Starting as early as September 13, 2000, members of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement carried out a number of attacks on Israeli military and civilian targets,[b] in violation of Oslo Accords[/b]. In addition, the Israeli agency Palestinian Media Watch alleged that the Palestinian official TV broadcasts became increasingly militant during the summer of 2000, as Camp David negotiations faltered.[7]

Summary
The failure of the Oslo Accords has been attributed to a variety of factors, including deficiencies in the accords themselves, failures of implementation, [b]and the play of domestic politics[/b]. These are all critical factors that describe what happened, but they do not explain why each side behaved as it did--that is, why each side made choices that would only increase the likelihood of the accords' failure. To understand why each side behaved as it did, we must first understand the "conflict syndrome" that affected the negotiating and decision-making process--a syndrome that is, to varying degrees, present in many protracted conflicts. While the conflict syndrome is never the sole cause of failure in any given peace process and does not affect every conflict in the same way, the significant role it often plays in perpetuating conflict is frequently ignored or undervalued.

[b]Conflict syndrome consists of a set of attitudes, assumptions, and beliefs that become embedded over decades of bitter conflict and are difficult to unlearn even if some kind of peace agreement[/b]--or exploratory truce--has been signed. The individual elements of the syndrome are familiar, but, taken as a whole, they exert a powerful influence on most peace processes and inform the choices each side makes. Thus, distrusting the opposite side's motives by default, cheating for fear of being cheated, making only tentative concessions that can easily be revoked, and asking the other side to prove its good faith by making large initial concessions, among other things, generate a peace process that can easily become a "race to the bottom." This implies that the stop-and-go, on-and-off, crisis-driven peace processes in the Middle East and elsewhere should not be taken as aberrations: they are the norm that should be anticipated and planned for.

This argument has clear policy implications. [b]Premature ceremonies on the White House lawn and inflated rhetoric that raises expectations too hastily need to be avoided. The search for quick solutions and "last negotiations" is likely to lead to a return of bitter discord.[/b] [u]To solve the Middle East conflict, a carefully calibrated peace process--described herein as "gradually accelerating incrementalism"--is needed. [/u] Architects of such a process must recognize that elements of the conflict syndrome still persist in the Middle East and will for years to come, that high-risk/high-gain negotiating strategies in such a context are bound to fail, and that demands for stricter compliance with commitments can and should increase as the process begins to provide both sides with tangible evidence that it can produce mutual benefits and is worth preserving.

[b]There are hard-liners on both sides that do not wish cooperation ever, IMO, their influence need to be minimalized[/b]. -_-

[b]Another Palestinian Teen Suicide Recruit Promised Heaven, Arrested[/b]

Tamer Khawireh, 15, ran home on Sunday and buried his head in his mother's arms.

“[b]They tricked me, they tricked me,” he sobbed repeatedly. [/b]

[b]Promising him heaven and limitless virgins[/b], [u]Islamic Jihad [/u] recruited Tamer to be a suicide bomber - the fourth Nablus boy recruited by terrorist groups and arrested for attempted suicide attacks against Israel in just the past month.

Like the other boys recently recruited, Khawireh was easily bought – 100 shekels, new clothes, a cell phone and cigarettes. His older brother Raed caught his brother smoking and using the phone.

“He told us that the armed wing of Islamic Jihad was trying to recruit him for a suicide mission and that he had retracted and decided to return home,” Raed said. “They tried to brainwash him, exploiting his young age and innocence."

Tamer’s father, Massoud Khawireh, called Islamic Jihad to demand an explanation. He said they apologized, arguing that they mistook the 10th grader for an 18-year-old.

"People like the sheikh [Ahmed Yassin] make the Palestinians seem like murders... I worked with Israelis since 1967. I am interested only in peaceful resistance," said Massoud.

Meanwhile, Knesset Member Natan Sharansky accused the BBC of a “gross double standard to the Jewish state” that smacks of anti-Semitism for its coverage of the IDF's arrest of a 16-year-old would-be suicide bomber last week.

While most news organizations focused on the use of children by Palestinian terrorist groups, the BBC portrayed the event as “Israel's cynical manipulation of a Palestinian youngster for propaganda purposes,” he wrote in a letter to the British news agency.

Sharansky said this "reveals a deep-seated bias against Israel. Only a total identification with the goals and methods of the Palestinian terror groups would drive a reporter to paint Israel in such an unflattering light instead of placing the focus on the bomber and the organization that recruited him."

The BBC press office declined to answer several questions from The Jerusalem Post concerning the incident, saying only, "We have received the letter and are looking into it."

[img]http://www.take-a-pen.org/images/Children-Terror/children-1.gif[/img]

Respect for human rights is an essential ingredient for achieving peace in the Middle East. When we ask ourselves, Who is most deserving of this respect? Who are the ones least able to protect themselves? Who are the ones most important to the future?, one answer emerges: [b]the children are the key[/b].

[u]Palestinian children have become pawns of the politicians who are their leaders[/u]. [b]Inside their schools, these children are subjected to defamatory indoctrination. Outside the schools, they are forced and coerced into participating in acts of terror. Both of these forms of exploitation are in violation of international law.[/b]

The Palestinian children’s Israeli counterparts are constantly exposed to the physical threat of terror and suffer the consequential psychological and physiological effects.

[img]http://www.take-a-pen.org/images/Children-Terror/1226680.jpg[/img]

[b]Children as young as 10 are being recruited to fight for the Palestinian cause[/b]

Sky News has gained access to a young people's camp in Gaza, where the only lesson taught is how to kill Israelis.

Sky's Middle East Correspondent Emma Hurd said the camp, at an undisclosed location, had been set up to drill children in the ways of war. The recruits, some of whom are dwarfed by their AK-47 assault rifles, are taught how to carry out ambushes.

They are also made to do an obstacle course, crawling under barbed wire and leaping through hoops of fire while their instructors fire live bullets overhead.

Hurd witnessed one training session in which a militant, dressed as a Jewish settler complete with yarmulke skull cap, was ambushed in his car. Gunmen pulled the "settler" from his vehicle and Hurd was told if this had been real he would have been killed.

She spoke to two 10-year-old recruits.

One of them, Mustafa, said he wanted to shoot down Israeli aircraft and blow up tanks.

The camp is run by a group called the Popular Resistance Committee, which said the next generation of Palestinians needed to know how to fight the Israeli "occupation".
The boys even "graduate" at the end of their training, receiving a certificate from the camp commander.

[img]http://www.take-a-pen.org/images/Children-Terror/1226681.jpg[/img]

Am I the only one that thinks that there is a double standard when it comes to Arab countries and the Palestinians?
It seems like the other Arab countries in the region like to throw out the "Palestinian Plight" when they want to stir up Arab sympathies and shit with Israel/US, but why don't these countries nearby take these Palestinians in and give them a home instead of paying them money to be a suicide bomber?
It would seem to me that if they really cared they'd provide a place to live, work and raise families that would be far safer than the Gaza strip....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='274310' date='May 28 2006, 12:57 PM']Am I the only one that thinks that there is a double standard when it comes to Arab countries and the Palestinians?
It seems like the other Arab countries in the region like to throw out the "Palestinian Plight" when they want to stir up Arab sympathies and shit with Israel/US, but why don't these countries nearby take these Palestinians in and give them a home instead of paying them money to be a suicide bomber?
It would seem to me that if they really cared they'd provide a place to live, work and raise families that would be far safer than the Gaza strip....[/quote]

By giving them homes do you mean, to completely abandon the areas of the Palestinian Territory they live in now? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of one day trying to get a Palestine back?

About 40% of Jordan's current population is from absorbed Palestinians. In a sense it's becoming a problem for the Jordanian leadership, a long time US ally, as they have to balance the fact that the Palestinian segment of their population is growing. Large numbers in Syria as well. I think in other cases, people might not want to move that far. In Dubai, when I lived there, it had a huge expatriate Palestinian community. Many who has been set up by the govt. there.

But onto your other point, in the years we lived in the Gulf, I found that there was a fair bit of racism between the Arabs themselves. The Gulf Arabs with oil looked down on the countries with less (Kuwaiti's were the worse) Actually, everyone seemed to hate the Kuwaitis. When the Iraqi's invaded in 1990, I remember the sentiment amongst most of my local UAE arab friends was along the lines of "couldn't happen to nicer people". However, the exception was the people from Oman. Very nice and every one liked the Omanis.

The "white" Arabs like the Lebanese, Tunisians, Moroccans, felt that they were the "civilised" arabs because of their long history, and that the Gulf Arabs had just hit the lottery with the oil thing.

At the bottom of the rung then came the "black" arabs like Sudan / Somali's who all the others seemed to dimiss.

But yeah, I did find the whole Arab unity ideal a bit lacking.

I think another factor might just be the fact that in many cases, some of the country's don't have much history and hence are still getting the whole unity thing figured out. For example the UAE has only existed since 1971 when several tribal states came together. Same with Kuwait. Saudi Arabia has only existed in its virtual form for maybe 90 years.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='274304' date='May 28 2006, 12:43 PM'][b]Lawman .... 4 excerpts but no source .... ? where are you taking this from ? [/b][/quote]

Wikopedia

as for the photo's, I photoshoped them. -_-

j/k :D

Archived