MEGGA SNOW ON THE WAY!

BengalBeotch

Guest BengalLady

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Dec 23 2004, 04:09 PM']the other half (worst half) went to East Central...he graduated in 1986...
you may know him?
[right][post="29615"][/post][/right][/quote]

Maybe if he had younger siblings. I graduated in 93. We broke the mold with us. Our graduating class had the highest amount of pregnancies in EC history. I guess that is not something to be proud of. And no I was not one of them. I waited untill I graduated. :lol: I am sure that record has been shattered now.

[quote name='bengalady' date='Dec 23 2004, 09:16 PM']Maybe if he had younger siblings.  I graduated in 93.  We broke the mold with us.  Our graduating class had the highest amount of pregnancies in EC history.  I guess that is not something to be proud of.  And no I was not one of them.  I waited untill I graduated.  :lol: I am sure that record has been shattered now.
[right][post="29616"][/post][/right][/quote]

the name Friedhoff ring a bell?

It is a LOT of snow.
At least I got out of work last night and tonight.
My 4 day Christmas holiday turned in to 6 days...
I'm at least thankful for that.
I just wish I could spend it doing something more productive than shoveling snow...like drinking booze!
I forgot to add-I don't own a snowshovel. I used a conventional, short-handled shovel because I'm a REAL man...REAL stupid for not remembering to buy a snowshovel after I bitched about the same thing last winter... ;)

Guest BengalLady
[quote name='Bunghole' date='Dec 23 2004, 04:19 PM']BengalLady-
Do you know a girl named Christina Bennett?
[right][post="29621"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Is that Mr. Bennetts(Teacher at EC) daughter, blonde girl?

No, her Dad pulled a homewrecker move and bailed on her family when she was five...even left her sitting on the front porch in her little flowered hat waiting for a "Daddy" who never showed up again. Bastard.
Anyway, she's my sig other and she went to East Central and graduated somewhere around the time you did.
I know somebody(ies) you'll know...how about Elton and Sherry Linville?
They are members of Hillcrest Country Club where I bartend and the chef calls them "Fred and Barney"
Anyway, you should remember Elton as a counselor at EC and Sherry as a math teacher, I believe.
Nice people, but grossly overweight. They are the kind of large people who ALWAYS talk about dining out, portion sizes, etc. It's a little sad, really. When they speak of food, which is often, I can FEEL the saliva gooshing around in their mouths.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Dec 23 2004, 09:30 PM']No, her Dad pulled a homewrecker move and bailed on her family when she was five...even left her sitting on the front porch in her little flowered hat waiting for a "Daddy" who never showed up again.  Bastard.
Anyway, she's my sig other and she went to East Central and graduated somewhere around the time you did.
They are members of Hillcrest Country Club where I bartend and the chef calls them "Fred and Barney"
Anyway, you should remember Elton as a counselor at EC and Sherry as a math teacher, I believe.
Nice people, but grossly overweight.  They are the kind of large people who ALWAYS talk about dining out, portion sizes, etc.  It's a little sad, really.  When they speak of food, which is often, I can FEEL the saliva gooshing around in their mouths.
[right][post="29628"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

okay... I'm not hungry anymore....
<<puts down the chocolate santa>>

Guest BengalLady

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Dec 23 2004, 04:30 PM']No, her Dad pulled a homewrecker move and bailed on her family when she was five...even left her sitting on the front porch in her little flowered hat waiting for a "Daddy" who never showed up again.  Bastard.
Nice people, but grossly overweight.  They are the kind of large people who ALWAYS talk about dining out, portion sizes, etc.  It's a little sad, really.  When they speak of food, which is often, I can FEEL the saliva gooshing around in their mouths.
[right][post="29628"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yup, I remember them. haha I am not placing a face for Christina though. I will have to tear out the year book. :lol:

Ask her if she recognizes my name Becky Kincannon and what ever she says about my rep is not true!!!! :lol:

[quote name='bengalady' date='Dec 23 2004, 09:38 PM']Yup, I remember them.  haha  I am not placing a face for Christina though.  I will have to tear out the year book. :lol:

Ask her if she recognizes my name Becky Kincannon and what ever she says about my rep is not true!!!! :lol:
[right][post="29633"][/post][/right][/quote]

hhmmmm...Becky! were you a wild child?
I thought I was the only nasty girl on the board!
:P :P

Guest BengalLady

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Dec 23 2004, 04:43 PM']hhmmmm...Becky! were you a wild child?
I thought I was the only nasty girl on the board!
:P   :P
[right][post="29635"][/post][/right][/quote]

Not to bad, I was a closet wild child. hehe People would find out how naughty I was and be like, wow, I did not know you etc.........

Well I had a fun day. I cleaned off the drive and walk last night after my trek home. I woke up at 5:15 to peek out and see the blanket that fell over night.
So I'm walking around in my robe and turn the tv on to see if a level 3 had been issued. My boss rolls up in his 4wd to pick me up. :angry: So I went in with him and pretty much the day was a friggin waste. One dumbass came in for a oil change. By then the level 3 was issued. My boss said he would just get some paper work done and we would call it a day :D . A few of my techs called in and a few came in. About 10am more dumbass's came in to have their car worked on :angry: . Finally got out about 3pm and got home tired from getting up so early and had to dig out my drive and use a steel shovel because the neighbor kids packed my drive down sleding on it :angry: . So now I'm done and having a stiff drink now. Merry Christmas <_<

Archived