T.O.'s out

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Damn

I was looking forward to watching him play, dude is one exciting football player.

[url="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpNWZic251BF9TAzI1NjY0ODI1BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-eagles-owensinjured&prov=ap&type=lgns"]Click Here[/url]

The Eagles are fucked! :lol:

Yeah i just caught that on NFL.com... So who is gonna win the NFC now probly atlanta or greenbay because no offense to to the eagles but they fuckin suck without owens.. THere recievers dont have a go to guy. Pinkston is afraid to take a hit... mcnabb iswithout his TD target... wooh i smell a colapse comin on for the big green machine

Guest BengalsOwn
The NFC sucks this year really bad. The Eagles have been one game away for 3 years in a row now I beleive? There's no reason they can't make it to the Super Bowl.

It is sad that the NFC will fail to field a quality opponent to the AFC this year.
That being said, the Falcons, Vick and all, MAY be the team that surprises people.
If I were say, the Colts, I wouldn't want to play them. They're playing at a high level right now, in spite of everything...
Any Given Sunday, Including The Playoffs....

Archived