1 good thing about living in Japan

MULLY

Thanks man, my kids are only 6 and 7 so I'm still getting their hand made happy fathers day cards, but thats all I need I'm blessed with a healthy boy and girl who despite me are very, very cute lol. But thats all I need the way they run to the door every day and give me hugs when I get home from a hard days work is all the appreciation I need. And from me to all the other dads out there have a great daddy day!!!

[quote name='RoyT' post='283260' date='Jun 18 2006, 10:49 AM']Thanks man, my kids are only 6 and 7 so I'm still getting their hand made happy fathers day cards, but thats all I need I'm blessed with a healthy boy and girl who despite me are very, very cute lol. But thats all I need the way they run to the door every day and give me hugs when I get home from a hard days work is all the appreciation I need. And from me to all the other dads out there have a great daddy day!!![/quote]

No kids for us at the moment but I do teach elementary 1st grade. I get those hand made notes and cards all the time. I keep every single one of them too. One kid actually drew me in my 85 shirt. It's hanging on my fridge.
MULLY

Guest oldschooler

Happy Father`s Day you bunch of Mother`s ! :headbang:

My twins were born on father`s Day 2004 (June 20th).

We`re celebrating their Birthday today. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img]

Guest steggyD

Funny, but my kids don't make things in school for father's day, but they do for mother's day. :(

Must be the plethra of absentee fathers that ruin it for the few of us good fathers out there.

Oh, and yes, the children are still in school here in NY. They have another week left, crazy, isn't it?

Archived