RAVENS WILL WIN THE AFCN

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376418' date='Oct 31 2006, 01:08 PM']:pointlaff:

You probably said that with a straight ass face too. You fckng guys are wasting your time here, you should be doing stand up comedy. That's hilarious shit, you got good material.[/quote]

[b]hey hoe, who told you that you could just come in here and talk smack like it's your corner hoe! im bishop don magic, the one and only! so if you got something to say, you better get my premission or you will be on pimp arrest! and another thing, we respect folks that talk smack and back it up! you and your team cant back up half of the smack that you guys talk, so if you got 1% of manhood in you come back sunday after the game win or looooooooose and let us know how you feel about your ravens wininng the division then ;) and just remeber, we don't steal NFL teams in the middle of the night fuck face ;)[/b]

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376429' date='Oct 31 2006, 02:25 PM']I love the lost 3 straight line. You care to post Ravens vs AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals all time win loss ratio? Let me guess you can't find it. While your looking, why don't you post your suckass lifetime win loss ratio.[/quote]

We will just talk about the last game between us ok?

I recall Chad putting the football with the pylon for par.

I recall TJ and Henry scoring also.

I recall Rudi scoring too.

I recall the bengals leading 34-0.

What do you recall?

"You "purple browns" fans are funny."

Not funny as you winning 3 games and a division title, talking shit like you are a contender. You better hope that peice of shit o-line protects miss palmer, if he goes down it's back to being the laughing stock of the league and the AFCN basement for you. Where you rightfully belong.

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='376435' date='Oct 31 2006, 02:30 PM']Well, Prime Time intercepted Palmer <_<[/quote]

:lol:

dude, dont give the troll ammo. thats not how the smack off works.

stay positive and stay with your team.

darn rookies

:rolleyes:

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376438' date='Oct 31 2006, 01:32 PM']if he goes down it's back to being the laughing stock of the league and the AFCN basement for you. Where you rightfully belong.[/quote]

Actually it looks like the basement is currently shared by the Browns and Stealers :pointlaff:

And when McNair's weak old body finally gives out you will be joining them.

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376438' date='Oct 31 2006, 01:32 PM']"You "purple browns" fans are funny."

Not funny as you winning 3 games and a division title, talking shit like you are a contender. You better hope that peice of shit o-line protects miss palmer, if he goes down it's back to being the laughing stock of the league and the AFCN basement for you. Where you rightfully belong.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376438' date='Oct 31 2006, 02:32 PM']"You "purple browns" fans are funny."

Not funny as you winning 3 games and a division title, talking shit like you are a contender. You better hope that peice of shit o-line protects miss palmer, if he goes down it's back to being the laughing stock of the league and the AFCN basement for you. Where you rightfully belong.[/quote]

you better hope your line protects Steve " Scatman Cruthers" McNair because if he
goes down its Boller time. By the way, your best qb from last year is our back up.

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376438' date='Oct 31 2006, 01:32 PM']"You "purple browns" fans are funny."

[b]hey fuck face! you need to worry about protecting damaged goods mcnair, cause as soon as he gets hit he's going to look like a vegtable on the ground! then guess who's going to come out ? you know....your boy faggot boeller [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] and just like you said back to the basement you go ;) and i gotta feeling we're going to put a trent green style hit on mcnair this sunday, thats if he doesn't get hurt comming out of the tunnel! hey Nati Ice, feel free to join in the fun :D[/b]

[center][b][size=5]are my dogs in the house?[/size][/b][/center]

[img]http://www.paulkatcher.com/images/stevemcnair.jpg[/img] this is about the fuggliest mug shot i have seen! :blink:

expect to be seeing this all day sunday [img]http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20061010/i/r3996209962.jpg[/img]

[img]http://bengals.enquirer.com/img/photos/1997/12/121497francis_400x486.gif[/img] No. 50 is comming bitchs [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img]

[quote name='sneaky' post='376434' date='Oct 31 2006, 01:29 PM']We will just talk about the last game between us ok?

I recall Chad putting the football with the pylon for par.

I recall TJ and Henry scoring also.

I recall Rudi scoring too.

I recall the bengals leading 34-0.

What do you recall?[/quote]

That's what's called selective amnesia. It figures you only recall the times you've shined. Believe me there were a lot of suck ass years for the AFCN Champions Cincinatti AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals.

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376455' date='Oct 31 2006, 02:13 PM']That's what's called selective amnesia. It figures you only recall the times you've shined. Believe me there were a lot of suck ass years for the AFCN Champions Cincinatti AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals.[/quote]

Does it eat at you that you havent done a damn thing since Marvin left? Does it eat at you even more that he's with us now and you still have Billick?

HAHAHA Billick

You posting mug shots? I'll be sending 3 teenage girls to Henry's room the night before the game. I love the scatman cruthers reference. You better hope your swiss cheese o-line protects carson "weak in the knees" palmer. We got hungry dogs drooling over who gets to tear the 1st chunk out of his bitch ass.

"the basement is currently shared by the Browns and Stealers "

I don't get selective memory, I remember who was the former perennial occupants of the basement. I'll give you a hint, it's one of those suck ass teams from Ohio. Cleveland is in their rightful place, it's you who is out of place.

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376463' date='Oct 31 2006, 02:23 PM']You posting mug shots? I'll be sending 3 teenage girls to Henry's room the night before the game. I love the scatman cruthers reference. You better hope your swiss cheese o-line protects carson "weak in the knees" palmer. We got hungry dogs drooling over who gets to tear the 1st chunk out of his bitch ass.

"the basement is currently shared by the Browns and Stealers "

I don't get selective memory, I remember who was the former perennial occupants of the basement. I'll give you a hint, it's one of those suck ass teams from Ohio. Cleveland is in their rightful place, it's you who is out of place.[/quote]

Yeah taking your "only reason for having any success" d-coord has certinally helped change things hasnt it? :whistle:

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376466' date='Oct 31 2006, 02:26 PM']Hey I'm proud to see Marvin succed. Talk about a miracle worker. Shit, Marvin Lewis should run for president. If he can make a winner out of your shitty franchise, what can't he do.[/quote]

Yes no doubt we've had some bad years, but at least our "shitty franchise" never left the city.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='376470' date='Oct 31 2006, 02:27 PM']Yes no doubt we've had some bad years, but at least our "shitty franchise" never left the city.[/quote]

I know you wished they had. The funny thing is our franchise left in 83, we inherited one of those suck ass teams from Ohio in 96. We won a Super Bowl in the 2000 season. Do you have one of those? It looks like a shiny silver football on a stand. I think they call it the Lombardi Trophy. 13 years without a football franchise and we still get a Super Bowl before you. Go figure.

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376475' date='Oct 31 2006, 02:35 PM']I know you wished they had. The funny thing is our franchise left in 83, we inherited one of those suck ass teams from Ohio in 96. We won a Super Bowl in the 2000 season. Do you have one of those? It looks like a shiny silver football on a stand. I think they call it the Lombardi Trophy. 13 years without a football franchise and we still get a Super Bowl before you. Go figure.[/quote]

You can thank our head coach for that, God knows Billick didnt do anything to help you with that, and he never will.

I had no idea Mcnair was the voice of Hong Kong Fooey, and now I know why he
had a severe sternum injury a couple of seasons ago.......Jack Nicholson hit him with
an axe. (ouch)

[img]http://www.thelin.net/laurent/cinema/photos/the_shining/scatman_crothers.jpg[/img]

You Bengal fans are hilarious. Let's forget the past and focus on the present. Ravens are 1st in the AFCN and you are in second with huge flaws. Including your shitty defense and o-line.

Win or Lose your not gonna be the one with the AFCN Champion title.

I see e-thug rumble in the jungle is getting a little frisky :lol:

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='376469' date='Oct 31 2006, 02:27 PM']oh my god man, did you just become a ravens fan? where were you last year? :contract:[/quote]

Where the fuck have you bungle fans been for the last [b]15 YEARS[/b]?

face it you couldn't give a shit about your so called "team" the last 10 years. you maybe started following them 2 years ago when they had a 8-8 season.

at least the stealers have a reason to back up their shit talk. they actually makd it to the playoffs more than once in 15 years.

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='376517' date='Oct 31 2006, 05:10 PM']Where the fuck have you bungle fans been for the last [b]15 YEARS[/b]?

face it you couldn't give a shit about your so called "team" the last 10 years. you maybe started following them 2 years ago when they had a 8-8 season.

at least the stealers have a reason to back up their shit talk. they actually makd it to the playoffs more than once in 15 years.[/quote]

Where were the ravens 15 years ago?

Archived