Fan Guide to PBS

I was paroosing the online version of the PBS Fan Guide when I came across this rather curious line:[quote][b][u]Aisle Traffic[/u][/b]

In consideration of all guests, please try to keep all aisles and vomitories clear.[/quote]Now, I'm not the kind of person who ever wants to stand in a spot that someone else needs to vomit into, so I'm generally happy to move aside should the urge ever strike. But it go me to start wondering... why do the Stripes need to ask us to not get puked on? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img]

Of course, if you look up the definition of "vomitory", you'll find that is has nothing to do with regurgitation, and is instead in reference to the mini-tunnels between the seating area and the bathroom/concessions area. But still, considering the beer sales, the previous thread about the JERK line, and that sick feeling we all felt the last time we were at PBS, perhaps "vomitory" is an appropriate term after all?

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' post='314688' date='Aug 13 2006, 02:15 PM']I was paroosing the online version of the PBS Fan Guide when I came across this rather curious line:Now, I'm not the kind of person who ever wants to stand in a spot that someone else needs to vomit into, so I'm generally happy to move aside should the urge ever strike. But it go me to start wondering... why do the Stripes need to ask us to not get puked on? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//31.gif[/img]

Of course, if you look up the definition of "vomitory", you'll find that is has nothing to do with regurgitation, and is instead in reference to the mini-tunnels between the seating area and the bathroom/concessions area. But still, considering the beer sales, the previous thread about the JERK line, and that sick feeling we all felt the last time we were at PBS, perhaps "vomitory" is an appropriate term after all?[/quote]

I know where our vomitory is....thats some funny shit.... :lol:

Archived