$$$ BJ'S FANTASY FF LEAGUE 4 CASH $$$

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='336762' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:42 AM']102 points for me with 4 players still yet to play for MNF. Rumble, you were tough, but I think I gotcha this week bro! Chicago's D (58 points!!) has been worth a 2nd round pick! :headbang:[/quote]

Damn you have 5 people playing tonight!!!
I have 99 pts and LT and Betts going tonight.

I have a question about the transaction limit
Didnt it say 35 transactions somewhere????????
Is that the limit?? Or did it change??

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='336762' date='Sep 11 2006, 05:42 AM']102 points for me with 4 players still yet to play for MNF. Rumble, you were tough, but I think I gotcha this week bro! Chicago's D (58 points!!) has been worth a 2nd round pick! :headbang:[/quote]

Pretty sure you drafted Chicago with the 1st pick because I had them #1 overall on my cheat sheet but you snagged them before my 1st pick

[quote name='BrassBengal' post='337612' date='Sep 12 2006, 02:15 AM']So is there a transaction limit or not????

Storm if there is we better slow down :thumbsup:

You took Wilkins I did ya one better and took Williamson
I just hope he still returns kicks next week

If there are people out there that havent sent their money in :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:[/quote]

I seen that you got Williamson :rant:

[quote name='BrassBengal' post='337612' date='Sep 12 2006, 02:15 AM']So is there a transaction limit or not????

Storm if there is we better slow down :thumbsup:

You took Wilkins I did ya one better and took Williamson
I just hope he still returns kicks next week

If there are people out there that havent sent their money in :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:[/quote]

Holy Shit! the maximum moves is 32 with 16 max trades

do trades count as a move? :huh:

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='342677' date='Sep 18 2006, 12:32 AM'][b]Right now for some reason the league is not adding up points <_< [/b][/quote]

You have to buy "stat tracker" to see the points or wait til tommorrow for it to update

last week it was free

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='342679' date='Sep 18 2006, 12:33 AM'][center][size=3][b][u]So Far I have got $$$ from ....[/u]
BengalsFreak

BrassBengal

Mike J

McBallerson [/b] [/size] [/center][/quote]

its in the mail

[quote name='Storm' post='342685' date='Sep 17 2006, 08:43 PM']You have to buy "stat tracker" to see the points or wait til tommorrow for it to update

last week it was free
its in the mail[/quote]

Ya, those yahoo fokers.. I went ahead and bought it. Whats another $10.. when i'm already losing $40 :lol:

That "Mike J" dude is me btw.. :afropic:

12 people.. only 4 sent in money so far?! Slackers! Hopefully the people that are 1-2, 0-3 after next week still send in their money!! :wave: I'll be 0-2 after tomorrow.. :1441:

[quote name='Notorious' post='342704' date='Sep 17 2006, 08:58 PM']Ya, those yahoo fokers.. I went ahead and bought it. Whats another $10.. when i'm already losing $40 :lol:

That "Mike J" dude is me btw.. :afropic:

12 people.. only 4 sent in money so far?! Slackers! Hopefully the people that are 1-2, 0-3 after next week still send in their money!! :wave: I'll be 0-2 after tomorrow.. :1441:[/quote]

Well since you have stat tracker....you should let us know who's winning the matchups so far! :wave:

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='345260' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:37 PM']I'm still looking for a RB. I haven't seen a remotely tempting offer yet. Everyone wants A. Gates, but it will take more than a backup player(s) to get him. I am open to trading any of my tradable players, but at least make it something tempting! :)[/quote]

Just made you an offer involving Jamal Lewis

[quote name='Storm' post='347384' date='Sep 23 2006, 09:21 PM']???????????????????????????????????????????????????

can we get a new list?[/quote]

^^ !! ^^

Hasselbeck provided 33 points this week...

to bad i had him on the bench! WTF?@?! !$%JFJ!!@ :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

anyways... B)

Still close between me & loosecannons.

Does it show any points if you don't have stat tracker? I could post a screen shot of the current totals..

Archived