Made some bets with a friend

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever
Made some bets today with a friend for a few bucks..What do you think my chances are??

Bengals defeat Falcons this year

Bengals go undefeated

Carson Palmer wins MVP

Bengals win the Super Bowl

Bengals have the #1 rated offense by the end of the year

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='345107' date='Sep 20 2006, 03:01 PM']Made some bets today with a friend for a few bucks..What do you think my chances are??
Bengals defeat Falcons this year
Bengals go undefeated
Carson Palmer wins MVP
Bengals win the Super Bowl
Bengals have the #1 rated offense by the end of the year[/quote]
1. Win
2.Lose...if the bengals are 14-0 and have a playoff spot locked...there sitting the starters against a couple of good teams...doubt it.
3.Idk? Can't really predict that. Comeback for sure though.
4. Win.
5. Win.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='345107' date='Sep 20 2006, 03:01 PM']Bengals defeat Falcons this year[/quote]

Good one I think. We have enough speed on D to contain Vick and Dunn and hopefully shut down that running game, which is the key to victory against them.

[quote]Bengals go undefeated[/quote]

Won't happen.

[quote]Carson Palmer wins MVP[/quote]

As much as Carson will deserve it (in my opinion he was also the MVP last year-- the Seahawks showed they can do well without Alexander putting up amazing numbers, and his numbers so far this year suck), Peyton Manning will put up better stats and get the MVP. He doesn't have as much of a running game this year so he's going to be putting up similar yardage numbers as his MVP years, though he definitely won't throw 49 TDs. The fact that the media has a major hard-on for Peyton doesn't really help Carson's case either.

[quote]Bengals win the Super Bowl[/quote]

:thumbsup:

[quote]Bengals have the #1 rated offense by the end of the year[/quote]

You never know with offense rankings, we could have the highest scoring offense but not have as many yards as some of the others, or things of that nature. I don't think it is a bad bet though.

Archived