Truth in jokes

Was shown this email received by a co-worker today:

Three football fans were on their way to a game when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. Stopping to investigate, they discovered a nude female, dead drunk and passed out. Out of respect and decency, the Bengals fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Browns fan took off his hat as well and covered her left breast. Following their lead, the stealers fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch.

The police were called and when the officer arrived he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted the Bengals hat, replaced it and made a few notes in his little notebook. Next, he raised the Browns cap and repeated the process with more notes after replacing the cap. The officer then lifted the stealers cap, replaced it, then lifted it again and replaced it, scratching his head. He then lifted it one more time and then placed it back again.

The stealers fan was getting upset and finally asked "What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you kep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?" "Well," replied the cop, "I am simply surprised. Normally when i look under a stealers hat, all i ever find is an asshole."

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='350798' date='Sep 25 2006, 08:38 PM']lol, sorry, ive read a ton of threads today on here, guess i missed it :huh:[/quote]

na its buried, this same joke comes up every couple of months lol.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='350821' date='Sep 25 2006, 09:00 PM']na its buried, this same joke comes up every couple of months lol.[/quote]

just like the one joker just told about the student and teacher. those 2 really do come around pretty often.

Archived