Leinart is now a baby daddy

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Congrats to Matt Leinart on the birth of this son Cole....

[quote]Leinart basks in new fatherhood

By BOB BAUM, AP Sports Writer
October 26, 2006

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- Matt Leinart was a proud father, showing off baby pictures to teammates, as he returned to Arizona Cardinals practice Thursday after a day off to attend the birth of his son in southern California.

The rookie quarterback was with former girlfriend Brynn Cameron, who gave birth to the couple's son, Cole, on Tuesday night, then was given Wednesday off by Cardinals coach Dennis Green to remain with them a bit longer.

"It was a great experience," said Leinart, who provided a rare glimpse into the private life that he normally guards closely. "The best thing is we brought a healthy boy into this world. Now my next job is to be a great dad."

Leinart and Cameron were together for much of the quarterback's time at USC. She plays basketball for the Trojans and plans to return for her junior season next year. Leinart thanked Green for allowing him to miss a practice.

"Everything went well. Everything's great," he said. "Now I look forward to every chance I get to get back there."

Green said he felt it was important for Leinart to have the time to attend the birth.

"He's a great guy, he's a great person," Green said. "He's a very mature adult. I think he's going to be a great father."

Leinart said it was an interesting few days because of his awful experience on Sunday, when he drew several fierce hits in the Cardinals' 22-9 loss at Oakland. It was his first bad outing in his three NFL starts.

The emotions shifted in a hurry for the birth, which conveniently enough for him occurred in the middle of the week between games at Oakland and Green Bay.

Asked if Cole was left-handed like his father, Leinart laughed and said, "We don't know that yet."[/quote]

[img]http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/pics/breaking/0830Leinart-ON-autosized158.jpg[/img]Cole's mom and dad

This little dude is going to be the big man on campus at USC.

I wonder what the odds are Cole will be a pro athlete when he grows up, dad is a NFL qb, mom is a college basketball player, pretty good pedigree. He'll probably turn out to be an artist with two left feet who could care less about competition or athletics.

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' post='373074' date='Oct 27 2006, 09:57 AM']Congrats to Matt Leinart on the birth of this son Cole....

[img]http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/pics/breaking/0830Leinart-ON-autosized158.jpg[/img]Cole's mom and dad

This little dude is going to be the big man on campus at USC.

I wonder what the odds are Cole will be a pro athlete when he grows up, dad is a NFL qb, mom is a college basketball player, pretty good pedigree. He'll probably turn out to be an artist with two left feet who could care less about competition or athletics.[/quote]

I hear the mom wanted to name him Jackpot.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='steeda' post='375856' date='Oct 30 2006, 02:29 PM']Sucks to be Leinart. Just gets into the NFL and already has a kid. Granted that chick was hot, [b]but now he is very limited to how many other chicks he can bang.[/b]

Sad to see.[/quote]
why? he aint married. and they arent even dating anymore. thats some old shit that he split. im sure he will be knockin up another soon.

Archived